mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
desuarchive.org/his/thread/2000172/#2000172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a dick.

I recognize that bulge

How did OP manage to make this post?
It was always pure autism.

Simple.
You can't kill us all when we start practicing in Silence.

People like thinking they have secret knowledge. They also like being edgy. It's not hard to figure out.

>reading about Gods of hell you can summon
>special powers are like - can make all your enemy's horses yours
>can destroy walls of your enemies
>the power of rhetoric

How fucking irrelevant

> How did occult manage to survive?
By being a pure bullshit. How can you kill occult if anybody can make entire tomes of occult wisdom on the spot? You can't weed out this shit.

Honestly, we can thank the Royal Society of London and Elias Ashmole for some of this survival and the materials contributed to the Slaone Manuscripts.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGzBpqfF-HI

(you)

holy fuck Veeky Forums has larpers too?

yea i know that
but...
how do you actually make a path contrary to the "true god's" one and somehow make it 20x more complicated and not give up after making all sorts of retarded rituals that change literally nothing
what fuckery is behind this?

>this pleb doesn't want ALL the horses and mad bantz SKILLZ

There are a number of internal standardizations particularly through Agrippa.
Enochian was standardized on Agrippa.
Liber Azaezael was standardized on Agrippa (and relates the occult rituals of a certain exploratory navigator).

>888
>a gemtria result for Christ

Just because someone practices religion in a way that [triggers] you don't mean it's "inauthentic" (whateverthefuck that means) or 'rp'.

^

How much do you know about the occult exactly?

Obviously not much.

>trips
>meaning anything
opinion discarded

i assume not much
everything that bible can say about it is for sure
some shit that /x/ told me about
some lemegeton and crowley shit

its basically muh demons
can anyone back that any of this shit actually works?

>can anyone back that any of this shit actually work
Do you want the history of it or do you want us to summon you a succubus?

I didn't say it MEANT anything, simply stated it was one of the gematria results.

>its basically muh demons
Clearly you should go back through the Crowleyshit.

~t. guy who digitized the Yorke Microfilms

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>the history of it
desuarchive.org/his/thread/2000172/#2000172

>its basically muh demons
can anyone back that any of this shit actually works?

All I could tell you are anecdotes from questionable sources.

Your research into the occult is pretty shallow. Even if you don't buy into the metaphysical aspects of the esoteric traditions, there are a lot of useful/interesting psychological and philosophical concepts you could find.

are you the fucking leaf from /pol/ bc i swear i've seen this posted this week

you ask me what do i know about occult
well
it isn't like it's easy to get into i mean just look at all that shit i dont even know where to start
it's not even like i want to read it
most of it is (((magic))) anyway and i thought we can all agree it's pure bullshit

>leaf from /pol/ bc i swear i've seen this posted this week
Or maybe people just like posting my library. I'm in Buttfuck Nowhere, USA.

>it isn't like it's easy to get into i mean just look at all that shit i dont even know where to start
By reading.

>it's not even like i want to read it
Then don't pretend to know what you're on about.

>i thought we can all agree it's pure bullshit
Not I.

> can destroy walls of your enemies
Huh. I hope mexicans will never summon this one.

>not i

Of what, exactly? My only claim is that "occult isn't all bullshit". If we wanna explore the dimensions of this, we can, but it doesn't mean that if you perform Lemegeton a dude with a red tail, horns, and a pitchfork's gonna appear in a puff of sulfur.

i thought you were claiming that you believe in magic
the philosophy is well just regular philosophy and i dont think it should be called occult
the definition of occult is literally paranormal stuff
nine out of ten times i google some symbol the definition is >its for muh protection against curses and ghosts
how is that more than just fanfiction?

>i thought you were claiming that you believe in magic
I am. Pic related.

>the definition of occult is literally paranormal stuff
The definition of occult is literally "hidden".

>how is that more than just fanfiction?
How is the Bible more than just Semitic Henotheistic fanfiction?

My job isn't to convince you praxes X, Y, or Z work, but simply to present the historical basis of them for folks who are interested. If you're not interested, feel free to pass on the library.

It didn't seem like occult because it was based on accepted religious doctrines and misunderstandings of natural phenomena which people recognized. It that context it seemed almost scientific to those who practiced it.

how is someone like you using magick?

They psychology of mysticism that, if it feels like i works, it works. It does not need to work, or have a reason that is definable, to justify its process.

This is why ritual is important, it makes the whole act seem like its parts of a process, but in reality, just an investment into a want of feeling - a state change.

State changes come from perceptions of enviornmental change, most easily, and in that, ritual makes for a sufficiant enviornmental change to allow a belife to be associated to a feeling without critical faculties kicking in.

Think about it. These are people investing into unknown promises for some sort of gain, ultimately seeding back to a feeling they desire.

If the feeling si achieved, they achieved magic, and if they achieved magic, they better write it down as if they 'unlocked' some secret of anciet practice.

So, they get the parts, some silly ancient scrolls translated into 100 diffrent languages, and from their, put the pieces together - I got a feeling! - it works. .

then, combine the above with stage hypnosis like authority tricks, and an individual(s) that want something so bad, they don't need proof of it, so long as they have a change of feeling. If you want true believers, the kind that let you fuck their wives n' shit, promise them the same knowledge if they act loyal and devout.

Cult created, easily seen through ages, only some are apparent in their self-righteousness, and others concealed in their feeling novelty.

In all regards you have (1) the concept of some authority figure being at the heart of the issue, (2) a reason to have hope, (3) an investment, and a (4) wanton feeling of belonging.

Perfect for religions (cults), families with father issues, and individual practitioners with a Barnes and noble bargain books on witchcraft.

Like Heraclitus said, latent structure is master of obvious structure. You and everything you encounter were formed by something that is hidden from you even now. It's hardly a mystery how the sun survives the night. You only observe one due to the absence of the other.

True. The only true ''magicians'' are the con men and propagandists of the world.

can't destroy walls if there aren't any.