Why are you not putting all your life savings into this man ?

>MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY OF LIFE TIME DESPITE EVERYTHING

Its going to be a dollar a DGB and we all know it.

god im shilling dgb so hard rn

who's with me, THE GOOD PEOPLE MUST KNOW

Im gonna fuck your mamma tonight after i show her my sick DGB gains

and we all know it

elon musk with down syndrome

im with you my nigger, DBG is going all the way and when it does I'm gonna have a pretty penny

gaming is a multi-billion dollar industry and virtual items are a huge market

So true haha

The only I issue I have with DGB is watching the DGB live streams reminds me of The Wolf of Wallstreet starting up and Jared looks (but doesn't act fortunately) like someone trying to fuck me. Luckily I got in low for only 4 figures and it could still make me a millionaire. Not selling this for a very long time.

I am holding 200k so I can exit the game in June.

Good luck bizbros. Hold strong. Look at PIVX and XRP charts when your hands feel weak.

crazy gains so far too! This will continue to 2k sats for sure!

I've bought all the past dips in DGB this week and i'm from $2450 to $11000

>spent my entire life playing videogames and browsing Veeky Forums
>gain mild satisfaction from both but wonder if I could have been doing more productive things with my life
>continue without changing my habits
>the current years becomes current
>discover the single greatest financial opportunity of the last 1000 years thanks to my anonymous buddies here on Veeky Forums
>realize the incredible potential of the technology thanks to decades of vidya
>realize the uniqueness of the hype thanks to a decade of Veeky Forums
>put in a humble amount of money at 118 sats just before the pump
>already have thousands of dollars and I can see it growing every time I do anything
>stay patient, humble, and quiet while I watch the numbers increase
>think back to all of the life lessons I learned on Runescape as a child
>realize I am now one of the guys who bought a partyhat for like 900k gp

It feels beyond wonderful and I am thankful for every single one of you bastards. We did it.

This is the real happening. It's a good one. For us. The NEETs shall inherit the earth.

Fuck.

Should I swtich from NAV to DGB? I've already lost a little in NAV...

dont leave on a loss

>hold strong
>exit in June

You will stay poor user, unless you have very high hopes for this coin over the next 4 weeks.

Good luck anons.

I can't participate (just turned 18 so don't really have my own bank account set up yet), but it's been fun browsing from the sidelines, today has been an interesting day for sure.

100% Veeky Forums will not let this coin fail. It doesn't really even need our help, but it makes us feel good along the way to awaken the people. And Jared really seems to be a standup guy. Ex military and he wears a tie with the DGB emblem on it. Love his autistic traits.

The vidya game world is untapped and this coin has a niche. The 100+ other shitcoins do not, they just pretend to with their fancy buzzlingo. Some guy said Token creator dapp in a shill thread for some coin called Mequarium. Like wtf? Lol

NEW ERA IS UPON US LADS.

Same
>dropout of uni
>neet
>play videogames and shitpost
>somehow get into a relationship but dont really change my habits
>invest a modest amount of savings in DGB
>sky rockets and could literally become a millionaire before I hit 30
>take the rest of my savings and dump it into BTC
>trading alts all day and shilling on twitter
>buying low selling high
>blockfolio never stops rising all the while DGB still going moonward
>actually have motivation to do better and be more than I was
>could legitimately make more money than all my smart, hard working friends with degrees and graduate jobs and connections
Still gunna play vidya and shitpost my way through this with you guys. Best thing I didn't even know about Veeky Forums your diaspora spread to /pol/ and /int/ and just a couple of fellow racist shitposters made me rich.

Have absolutely no fucking idea what I'm going to do at cash out time though lads tax man will fuck me in the batty.

WAIT PLS I NEED MONEY TO BUY MORE NOOOO STOPP

DGB is literally MGTOW

Why /pol/ and the other boards don't hop on is beyond me.

...what?

Okay, I'm putting an additional $100 in DGB just for you saying that.

Here is his tie. Words cannot express the type of momentum this coin is gaining. Anybody who thinks it's still a PnD is in denial. This is the fucking COIN that will introduce MANY to cryptocurrencies. It's the Vidya coin.

>DGB Emblem on it
Seen the live streams? It's literally a clip on tie with a shiny DGB sticker plastered onto it. I love it.
Seems like a genuinely intelligent, passionate and hard working guy and I actually think DGB could go mainstream after this rise. Here's to hoping.

new trader here, am i doing the meme triangles correctly? this means its going to break out soon right?

SWEET

>gives away free coins for playing games they have no partnership with
>it's the vidya coin goys!