SYScoin pump on Monday

Haven't seen any threads about this, but just remember to prepare for the SYS Monday pump.
People already caused a mini-bump earlier to secure their shares, but you should get in before it's pumped.

Will new enterprise partners be announced?

I heard lot of venture capital will be at conference.

bump, was planning to invest in it but it seems to be at it's high so I'd expect a dump soon

>Big conference happening tomorrow

Why would it be low right now?

It's only going up from here.

Ture that, but xrp or golem look more likely to moon. I'll probably distribute my gains from RDD evenly between all these. Provided it starts dumping

I could only scrounge up enough money for 900 Syscoins. Will I even make any money?

No idea.
I have about 18k myself.

Technically if it goes up you will make at least enough to cover the fee to trade it back to one of the cooler coins.

>Why would it be low right now?
because it's fresh out of a dump and this thread looks more like a poor attempt of some slow piece of shit that was caught up with too much of something nobody wants right now.

Wallet being released tomorrow, participating at Consensus tomorrow, Price low right now.
Can you point out any better opportunity than this one? I thought not.

Well, it seems to be plummeting right now.
On polo, most buy orders are on 4800 range
The price has been going down for 2 hours now.
Do you guus really think this thing will go up? What does this coin even offer that people would want?
>sum eBay partnership m8
I see nothing on the internet suggesting such thing.
I've been monitoring it all day and it has been going steadily down.

Had a big pump earlier today. Maybe user bought at the top, needs it to go back to that level. Either way, we'll find out.

This. It's basically textbook case at this point.

You buy low, you sell high. Gosh, how hard is it to understand?

I know that they're partnered with Microsoft Azure but what Else do I need to know anons

Yes long-term hold, sys coin has a big bright future ahead. Take a look at their site and it will be obvious

Investing in fidget spinner and butt-plug stocks git gud senpai.

Sia and XRP Are good too, there's no reason one can't invest in all 3.

Oh, I know about the pump, I bought at 4.5k, got off at 5k a few mins ago. Reinvested that on Dash.
I'm just a newbie, but I've seen how pump and dumps work. The low volume, slow movements and the fact that pretty much everybody is selling at a way higher price than those who are buying, made me get off

Just don't get emotional when you see all the gains you missed out on.

Have you cared to look back on all these "Pump and dumps"? If you did you realize none of these pmds stayed at that low volume they all skyrocket a couple days later.

All it takes is a look at the one month graph and you can see this coins about to moon . Same pattern repeats itself all day long on many coins and they all go up. If you aren't buying early and holding you're gonna miss out