Tokyo Trial (Netflix) Historical Accuracy

So, I'm not an expert in the tokyo trials.
But I was watching this show, and it is so obviously biased towards the "pro-japanese" argument against the trials and in favor of the japanese leadership. Now, I'm aware that there were legal issues with the trials, but this show can go so far as to hint that japan was acting in "self-defense" during this battles.

It dismisses Nanking as the killing were against "combatants" and not civilians. and more.

I wasn't entirely surprised to see the bias of this show, after having seen "NHK presents" in the opening credits, but it still bothered me that Netflix would allow this shit to gain appease the japanese.

What do you guys think? Am I wrong? Does the show gives a good representation of the trials?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the end product of extreme SJWness.

All nonwhites are now sinless bastards and were just wronged by whitey.

Fuck each and every opinion of occupied Asian countries that the Japs did sick shit.

Yeah, no. It's a load of bullshit. Even ignoring that shit with Nanking, Unit 731 was responsible for horrific experiments and the use of biological warfare. Believe me, it's definitely nonsense.

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

In the very first episode, they try to dismiss the jurisdiction of the court and claim that the bombings of hiroshima and Nagasaki would automatically discard any argument made against japanese aggression to the US, pearl Harbor.

The show hides behind this narrator, and never even bothers in showing the other side's argument. It truly pisses me off. I would recommend anyone one staring this shit if they have netflix.

Haven't seen it but how does it approach Hirohito and the scapegoating of Tojo and civilians like Shūmei Ōkawa

But user, Japs are the whitey of Asia.

>chinkpedia

...and it's a co-production with Dutch TV right?

Why are the Dutch helping the Japanese whitewash their war crimes?

>This is the end product of extreme SJWness.
>All nonwhites are now sinless bastards and were just wronged by whitey.

Oh. That's why.

Surprised it wasn't Swedish TV helping them.

>Surprised it wasn't Swedish TV helping them.
Hey don't drag us into this

Do they have any scenes where they show Radhabinod pal disagree with the rest of the panel as he did IRL?

t. jap dog

Do they show the dissenting opinion you fucks?

It literally is the mainstream "historical" view in Japan.

So yes, it is pro-Japanese.

>weeb delusions

Umm, considering the one dissenting view was pro-Japanese, and OP is saying the show is pro-Japanese and funded by the NHK, I'd say yes.

>pro japanese
>"every gook is not responsible for every crime committed"
oh wow, what a pro japanese sentiment.

Wow you quoted some nonexistent person as an argument!

But Unit 731 wasn't tried at the Tokyo Trials. They in fact, were given a pardon.

>WWII Japan
>literally an Axis Power
>SJWs are unironically funding and propagating Nazi apologism as long as the Nazis aren't white

How do I get off Mr. Marx's wild ride?