Siacoin

He missed 150 sats, he missed 250 sats, he missed 350 sats. Now, will he buy at 500 sats, or he will he die poor?

Daily reminder that a coin based around a normie dog meme has a higher market cap right now than Sia. Daily reminder that Sia actually has a use and aims to provide decentralized cloud storage at a cheaper cost than S3.

Jokes on you cunt, Bought at 300. Feeling good.

I started reading up on coin and they actually have a business and revenue model. It certainly is not the typical shitcoin.

bought 0.15 btc worth of sia at 60 sats, sold at 70, get on my level scrubs.

I guess your lambo will be in the form of a hot wheels car.

>buying a lambo instead of investing it all in crypto again

stay poor, cuck.

>Daily reminder that a coin based around a normie dog meme has a higher market cap right now than Sia
Oh shit I didn't even think about that.
I've already made 5x gains on this coin. Thought about selling now but I have a good feeling about this one. I think it's gonna keep rising.

how many lambos am i gonna be able to buy? I currently hold 108k sia. Does this have potential to hit $1?

Kek you can't earn any money in the first place if you can't hold past 10 sats, young one.

If it pulls a ripple, yes. I think realistically though, we are looking at 10 cents by year end, if not more. Honestly even 5 cents would be great, but I think the potential of Sia is so much more.

am I too late to the party?

>He missed 200 through 900 sats and went with sucking immense ass coin

The party still hasn't started yet, this is just the pregame. So do your research and join us when you'd like.

>One has an actual use case, there are billions of dollars going into Amazon Web Services every year for cloud storage, which Sia could gain business off of
>One is another one of the 100s of coins that are meant to be purely currency, and is dependent on minecraft faggots adopting to go up

Please don't embarass yourself here DigiByte shiller.

that feel when i bought 500k SC at 90 sats. can we hit 1$ ????

>One is literally not a currency. its a software engine built for companies used to store data.
>the other is one of the fastest, cheapest, and most secure securities there could be, and is a big contendor for replacing all other coin, as the currency to be used as the norm

How does it feel to be retarded?

>A big contender for replacing all other coins

Kek so delusional

a reminder.

>>If only memes ran the world

Fuck it. A dead coin rises and bitbean goes past 100 satoshis. I'll consider anything a possibility now.

good point kek

probably my best investment. This one I can actually believe in.

Control the memes
Control the planet