WARNING

Tomorrow will be the bloodiest day on Polo you have ever seen. Do NOT buy anything right now. 50% discount tomorrow.

Big things are happening as we speak. Get your ass on Twitter or plebbit. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cjcrx/according_to_guy_corem_ex_spondoolies_ceo_there/?st=j2zbaxzg&sh=58b0dd76
youtube.com/watch?v=tzzenZ6fNW0
imgur.com/a/R0bRa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More info? What is happening? What is going on on Twitter and Reddit?

how big?

Maybe actually giving us some further information would help?

Okay faggot, if you want to buy a specific coin don't fucking FUD ALL the coins, just state the specific one. Have some fucking respect.

Silbert has apparently come to an arrangement between the SegWit / 2MB HF camp. Official announcement will be up tomorrow morning NYC time. Or so they say. Go look at the twitter feed of Chris Ellis.

Oh shit yeah just saw the reddit post pull the fuck out NOW

Plebbit thread. reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cjcrx/according_to_guy_corem_ex_spondoolies_ceo_there/?st=j2zbaxzg&sh=58b0dd76

Link?

>Chris Ellis.
Is this some jew conspiracy shit?

You better listen to the OP he knows what he is talking about.

May 22nd is bitcoin pizza day and the juju bees have something in store for you greedy little piggies.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzzenZ6fNW0

Oh thanks

what does this mean? Should I pull out to fiat or just btc?

I don't know what any of this means or why I should pull out desu

Nah. Just BTC, and who knows, maybe it's all a crock of shit.

Thanks I've only been wading the waters for a few weeks. I'll try to stay safe. THe shit looks super cryptic and tin foil hat shit though

>tfw I just bought $2000 worth of BTC during the ATH
>tfw it's going to drop hundreds of dollars in price before Friday when I receive my coins
>tfw I will kill myself
Coinbase a shit

This is fear to make people sell to for cheaper prices. Don't fall for this shit

GTFO of BTC or get trapped in the log jam of shit that is about to ensue.

You have heard rumors for weeks that Polo was a shithouse scam farm but you don't listen.

HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED.

or... bitcoin announcement will be a clusterfuck, more money will flood into alts

>doctor diagnosed him with investors bias
>there is no cure

Never get in front of a deth train.

What you SHOULD do is make a USD transfer first then you can convert it to BtC right away

If this announcement is what it's cracked up to be we will see $4000 BTC very soon.

FUCK lol you are absolutely right, especially since it would have taken the same amount of time
Now I will kill myself, brb

No but seriously does anyone have any idea what is about to happen? Bubble going pop?

dubs don't lie
...r-right?

At least now you know. But it could also go both ways, and end up increasing in price while you wait for your money in which case you still get kek'd

Effect on ETH?

Dubs said Milocoin will be $1

til;dr dubs don't mean jack shit desu

>he doesn't believe in kek
begone heathen
wouldn't i want it to increase though? so that when my BTC arrives it's actually worth more than when I bought it?

WTF? Give more info OP please

I just bought 7k ETH that still needs a week to confirm, what is going to happen?

Tomorrow is Consensus in NYC.

Today, in NYC, Silbert apparently had a meeting with Jihan Wu.

After the meeting Charlie Shrem posted "something bullish" had happened in Bitcoin, in the Whalepool Telegram chat.

Shortly after, that reddit thread pops up (the one I linked earlier), talking about a historical happening.

Source: @MrChrisEllis

OMG you are so foooked

WHAT

What is happening lol. Is BTC going to crash or go up? The reddit thread some guy said it will double

What are your credentials faggot.

What this could mean is that an agreement has been reached (due to the mounting pressure of a possible UASF SegWit activation),

we'll know tomorrow.

>"something bullish"

it's going to 5000.

RUN

Please specify, are you just fucking with me?

trollfag

so why exactly do I need to get out of Polo?

Flippening with the coming news

What's going on? My native language is not English and I am having hard time comprehending this whole thread.

What am I supposed to do? Cash out everything from Polo? Move all my currency to ETH and alikes? I feel like this is not just one of FUDs.

You don't

>all these people asking random niggers on the internet what to do with their own money

jesus christ, you can't write this shit

>wtf could happen that could be so groundbreaking to Bitcoin in a single day...

I'm sitting this one out guys..

so switch all my eth into btc?

this is what i concluded from this thread

If sources are valid BTC will go up.

This might be the catalyst for the end or halt of the altcoin rally. Don't panic, hell, you could probably just hodl and still come out on top in the end. We're all going to make it.

I just keep up with people in the know. Nothing special really.

It's called get out of Poloniex because the shit coins being pumped here is in other exchanges like Bittrex and not Poloniex.

1. Why would I want to get out of Polo? Potential failure? Bankruptcy?

2. What effect will it have on ETH? Seems like it's neutral news.

This is FUD
Do your own research, don't blindly follow what people post here.

No.

This shit is real.

We are about to witness the biggest logjam in the history of crypto exposing yet another weakness in this shit "technology".

You can be part of the sheep that walked right in and turned into hogs or you can hedge immediately and start carving your own path.

segwit

Well if it means anything to you guys bitcoin will drop like 500$ or something around 2200, my source cost about 115$ technically.

See how he always has to be vague?

Polo will probably be fine, I was talking about reducing exposure to the altcoin market.

SELL SELL SELL

Except segwit is nowhere near activation. Everything else are retarded attempts at manipulating the network. People don't realize that none of these attempts could be sustained long term without a backlash of some sort.

You mean like the entire Veeky Forums board being flooded with crypto crap all day and night?

Is that more to your liking?

This thread is full of nothing but shit created FUD.

Just read these retarded posts. Either Veeky Forums is full of Pajeets who don't know how to write in English or people are being purposefully ambiguous.

What a retarded thread. Make sure to keep bumping this shit so we can laugh at everyone when literally nothing happens tomorrow.

yes but what about an announcement that segwit is coming

I've cited my sources, you do know about the Bitcoin scaling debate right? They could be wrong, we'll see.

So what does this mean?

If "segwit" is coming altcoins will crash and BTC will rise?

Will ETH crash?

Cant wait too see ur reaction tomorrow when u get dicked up the ass for all ur moneys worth

Oh it'll drop to 500 OR it'll "drop" to 2200?

doubt eth will crash, but btc will surely rise. this could be a good opportunity.

Again, anyone can see how close segwit is to activation (presently at 32/95%). No one can just come out and announce it and say it's a done deal.

I haven't seen you post in awhile, good to see you're doing well

Thanks OP for the heads up. Probably wouldn't have found out weren't it for you. Did you put all your money into btc?

Why would this impact the altcoin market?

Hardfork

This means there will be two different kind of BTC

Just like Ethereum and Ethereum Classic

This time it will be BTC segwit, and BTC without segwit.

If true, this will be fun to watch.

What? Bitcoin isn't going to drop. Either it rises because people flip their altcoins into BTC upon SegWit activation news, or it's business as usual.

It depends on the actual outcome of the arrangement Barry Silbert made.

If the outcome is SegWit now, 2MB HF in 12 months chances of acceptance are high.

If it is in any other order, such as 2MB HF first, SegWit later, there is no chance it will be accepted by the community.

Then what are Barry Silbert and Guy Corem talking about?

++ "a hydrogen bomb is coming"
++ "I wasn't expecting this to be the result" (of the whole HF/Segwit saga).
++ An answer to the question "is there an agreement?" he replied "it's quite on sided hence the use of hydrogen bomb".++ "it's coming, he just emailed good to go" (probably quoting a message he received).
++ "to my defense I would say that we are witnessing an historic event".
++ answering the question "is there a time frame ? " (for the news to be published) he said "how much can I nag him, eventually he will block me " (referring to his source).
++ "don't be mad. he (the source) is going back to every one who signed the original agreement and checking if they agree to the version agreed at the meeting".
++ "will probably publish first thing in the AM in NY" (quoting his source).
++ "I thought he will publish according to those attended the actual meeting and then add the rest (whoever agrees)" (talking about the actions of his source).
++ "there is a convention in NY in that convention there was a meeting arranged by Barry Silbert. they reached agreement. tomorrow morning NY time it will be published".
edit: some picture I capture for proof it's in Hebrew but there is one part I quoted in English.
imgur.com/a/R0bRa

quoted from reddit

good hope all coins crash to $0

>Bitcoin isn't going to drop.
It pretty much is. Such is the logic behind stock fluctuations, it simply MUST drop.

I'm 95% BTC, the rest is ETH and XMR. I dumped all my LTC today because I'm expecting SegWit implementation before the end of august.

of course it's in hebrew

fucking jews

what did he mean by this?

Can you answer ?

>it's in Hebrew

>message translated from Hebrew

the alt coin market will crash whether it's bitcoin going up or down

good night sweet prince

This might be the catalyst for the end or halt of the altcoin rally. Don't panic, hell, you could probably just hodl and still come out on top in the end. We're all going to make it.

If the news proves to be true alot of people will take up a position in BTC because the scaling debate would finally be over and BTC can be massively scaled up. In short: huge upgrade to scalability might cause large influx of funds into BTC, detracting from altcoin mkt

Sooooo.... will this kill my ETH & DGB gains?

This is the most vague thing I've ever seen.Don't you guys think it's being blown way out of proportion? You people need to finally get educated on how Bitcoin works. If you decide to attack the network in ANY significant way you have to dedicate billions of dollars, and when you do - that attack better be fucking good because you only have one shot. The moment the network senses that shit it will correct and continue existing.

then you've never heard of a hydrogen bomb. its a real thing, look it up

""""COINCIDENCE""""

I see. So the altcoin spike we've seen recently will slow down or stop because people are putting money back into BTC. Makes sense. But the altcoin market will still exist, obviously - it'll just correct to more sustainable levels in light of the scaling problem being fixed.

Am I understanding correctly?

Normally when BTC pumps heavily most alts fall because money floods back to bitcoin. There's a couple things going on here though. First is this for sure or is this a disinfo campaign? Message could have easily been shooped. Second is of course all the positive news coming out on major alts tomorrow about Consensus.

One thing's for sure, tomorrow will be an absolutely insane day for trading, fortunes will be gained and lost. Buckle up.

but doesn't that chink represent a large portion of the mining network?

Hydrogen bombs have nothing to do with cryptocurrency

A hydrogen bomb on the price of BTC, bringing it down? A hydrogen bomb on the altcoin market, bringing it down?

Literally there is no useful info here

>BTC will activate segwit
>altcoin bubble will pop bitbeaners eternally btfo
>Bitcoin goes to 3,000, ethereum dips and then reaches alt time high after meetup
I do this for you biz because I remember where I came from

What's stopping this from being a buy the rumor sell the fact situation?

Your investors bias is running rampant.

I think you failed the sim.

Medic!

Thanks for the explanation. Maybe it's good that I have some BTC held up by coinbase until Friday after all...

EMP on the whole thing.

You think they were gonna hand you wealth for free?

You are about to be tested.

>Good thing crypto is only 15% of my portfolio because I'm not a retard

Good luck anons

Yep.

Look fellas this one is getting warm

Soo... dump alts and buy BTC?