ITT: photos that'll probably be in history books in the future

ITT: photos that'll probably be in history books in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/07/trump-revives-accusation-double-standard-between-c/
nytimes.com/2016/10/27/health/hiv-patient-zero-genetic-analysis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is going down in history.

One and only.

look at the sadistic look he has on his face, this man is now president

>president-elect*

G L O R I O U S

R

E

A

T

>the Swatiska of the 21th century.

He's so mischievously smart.
Each time he throws a bone to meaningless liberal social issues the conservatives go

"SEE HE WASN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL LIBBIES JUST HYSTERICAL."

while behind the scenes he dismantles the safety net, deregulates corporations, destroys the EPA, etc.etc. etc.

He has a whole pile of bones he can throw at liberals, not to appease them, but to appease his own base.

He can hold that flag but have Mike "Deus Volt Fag Friar" Pence as his VP simultaneously.

He is made of meaningless gestures and PR stunts.

As similar as the parties are to each other, there does seem to be a very useful bit of cognitive dissonance among conservatives that allows them to visualize themselves as tough, take-no-shit people who get shit done even when they act as childish and whiny as the most hysterical leftists. Trump embodies this cognitive dissonance, with his synthesis of positive feedback for his ideas ("People are saying..."), his shamelessness and refusal to accept that anything he's done has had negative consequences, if he can even be corralled into admitting what he's done, his outright policy schizophrenia while at the same time insisting that you can trust him to do what he's said. The fact he was elected really shows the public perception of Clinton as some sort of Palpatine-esque figure.

>"le drain le swamp"
>*immediately appoints GOP/DC insiders to his cabinet*

It's gonna be the most corrupt presidency since Grant.

This, this, and this.

OP here. I got distracted right after making the thread, but now I'm back. It's good to see that the first response was that Robbie Rotten meme.

But Clinton really was Palpatine in human flesh

Hillary was literally a criminal though.

The EPA sucks

Gut it

As a non US Trump supporter, I honestly don't get how Clinton is vilified so much in the US

I can understand why you'd disagree with her but you talk about her as if she was Hitler. And what's with the email shit? Who gives a fuck? It's something you should be slapped on the wrist for by some committee, not sent to gaol

True, but it's not as if Trump isn't alos one. The real differnce is that The Donald is Charismatic (to some people anyway) and Hilldog is completely charmless.

> literally a criminal
> can't name even one crime of her
sure mate

>Trump supporter
>doesn't understand why Hillary is bad

hmmm

Murder is a crime

there's something about partisan politics in US which causes retardation in the average american

> Murder is a crime
> Can't name even one of her victims

Trump is a criminal as well, and now that he has governmental power for the first time, let's start the timer until we find out what he does with it given his track record. Honestly the Clintons are absolutely corrupt, but people saying that are rallying behind fucking Donald Trump, whose business record speaks very clearly for itself. People are still cheering for this guy as he brings in people who are poised to make out like bandits from governmental policymaking comprised of deep-dicking Trump's base. You can make plenty of legitimate points about how Clinton is shady and self-interested, but it's pretty separate from how hilariously Trump supporters have put on the blinders to their own new incompetent compromiser.

Can't dump the bump, user.

This is such a nice photo, may not be in the book. But it should

Why there is so many blacks???

Seth Rich

Obama rally

OH yeah I remember when they convicted Hillary for killing him.

They didn't convict Casey Anthony either.
Many people convicted of rape didn't even get their dick out or rape anyone.
Pretty stupid to put all your stock in a corrupted and flawed system

Where is the blood?

FALSE FLAG

T. Known Boss

The head of the CIA lost his position for much less. Hillary was sharing classified information with people who didn't have clearance on an unsecured sever when she was supposed to be using a government email server.

>who gives a shit
Hillary is the one that claims the Russians hacked her emails, so clearly she realizes that she fucked up but just refuses to admit it.

One day, when we're finally gone, aliens will descend upon this planet and amidst the ruins of our civilizations they will find hard drives full of hundreds of thousands of images of these men. I wonder what they will think of us.

But Hillary wasn't even put on trial, there's not even any evidence that Rich's death was connected to the DNC leaks. Hell if every body hates her guts so much why the hell wasn't she convicted for the fucking emails everyone has been bitching about for years? She's been a victim of a smear campaign that's been going on for 20+ years (not to say she's done nothing wrong but she honestly hasn't done anything worse than what most other mainstream politicians do).

I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this.

I admit I don't know much about the EPA, but I think the Earth is important.

I'm interested to see if, beyond thinking the EPA is an incompetent government organization, you still care about the Earth, its atmosphere, its biomes, etc.

>Lost Cause Leftist Berniebot here.

Hillary's emails were boring to me. Much more compelling in her never getting my vote, even when it came to stopping Trump, who I loathe, was her Goldman Sachs transcripts. Her emphasis on having a public opinion and a private opinion and to keep them separate, while pretty standard-issue for a politician, put the nail in the coffin as far as my trust went.

I cannot vote for a person who openly declares they are going to lie to the voters before a committee of billionaire bankers.

I think Trump is much more competent at manipulating the public opinion and asymptotically skirting the line of what's legal while never actually crossing it publicly.

He is better at manipulation.

But I still hate what he stands for on many levels. As to his economic protectionism that targets the traditional demons, immigration and outsourcing... it's foolish, if you have even an inkling of knowledge on what automation is about to do to us. We are automating tons of human jobs just by filling out captchas, for instance. We are teaching AI to recognize discrete entities in photographs and video, and to catalog their properties. That destroys tons of white collar data entry jobs.

The manual labor and data entry jobs aren't coming back. We should be focusing on training kids for relevant fields and capitalizing on our technological advantage, not trying to compete with third-world nations over jobs Americans don't really want.

While we're fighting over the remaining scraps of mid-20th-century industrial jobs, other countries will be pulling ahead in digitization, automation, the internet of things, and 21st century infrastructure.

We will look like fools because we are fools. We probably won't disappear, but we'll be more of a bit player, like around the time of the Civil War.

Didn't mean to greentext that first line

This is at my school.

>not trying to compete with third-world nations over jobs Americans don't really want.
tell that to west virginia who literally bought the meme that Trump is going to somehow turn back the clock and "reopen the mines", his words. As opposed to Clinton who pledged billions in developing the human capital of that region, no one wanted to hear it.

Because it's a black school. FSU is a historically black college sorounded by a ghetto

West Virginians are historically braindead and all you have to do to secure their electoral votes is to gently whisper the word coal into the ear of six or seven shitkickers.

I'm not him. But even as a libertarian/minarchist I think that conservation and stopping climate change is one of the most important things we can do. I don't think the EPA is necessarily necessary but superfunds are.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/07/trump-revives-accusation-double-standard-between-c/
How the fuck is purposefully giving classified information to people (your mistress) without clearance more illegal than placing information on a private server which had been done without complaint by several previous republican secretaries of state in the past two decades?
>Hillary is the one that claims the Russians hacked her emails, so clearly she realizes that she fucked up but just refuses to admit it.
She claims (as well as several admittedly untrustworthy top government offices, like the CIA) that Russia hacked into the DNC you retard, not her private email servers.
There is so much nuance to this you don't understand at all.

I think its a joke

People pay others to look bad and support enemy candidate.

Gas war on cohl people when?

Is he the new Princip?

He'll go down as the biggest serial killer of all time

Petraeus? You think that was less than what Clinton did?

How. How can you think that?

Thousands of years from now, people will back to the early 21st Century and legitimately believe that the Kult of Kek was not only real, but successfully used numerical ouija to channel the supernatural and get Donald Trump elected

On our death bed, our one regret will.be not enough memes.

Not unless WWIII breaks out over it

Which it won't because a world war is not in the great powers' best interest, unlike how they thought it was in their best interest with the first time around

wheres the shop of him holding "madam president" magazine.
I love that one.

fucking hell

people arguing about Clinton itt are forgetting that she also sold state department influence.
That was the biggest of no-no's for me.

quiet the opposite, turkeys cucking up to Russia for the time being, they've even set up a joint-investigation. Erdogan is in the middle of a massive realignment atm after Iran's looking to distance itself from Russia and get closer to US.

lol *quite im retarded

this. People dislike Trump because of theoretical corruption when Hillary has been selling influence in every office she's gotten her hands on since the 70's

So, wait, the clinton foundation is an organization that is vetted by independent watchdogs and does humanitarian work around the world right?
How would donating money to it create a conflict of interest?

The LGBT community hates this picture. It says "LGBT for Trump" and not "Trump for LGBT. He is such an idiot

Oh my Run on sentence batman

That's because someone in the crowd brought it and Trump asked them to hand it to him so he could show it on camera you dumbass

>Virtue signaling how much you support fags instead of being happy and acknowledging they support you

Fuck the LGBT community btw senpai. Barely even 2% of the population and they are catered to because of their fetish/mental illness gone horribly wrong and thought of as a lifestyle rather than a sick sexual preference. I'm glad I shilled to my dumb AIDS ridden LGBT friends how much Trump is pro LGBT. Thank goodness for Mike "frag grenades at the pride parade" Pence. Daily reminder 50% of homos are pedophiles. Daily reminder that the disgusting community of homegrown sodomites is a huge drain on medical research and sucks $$$ from them due spreading AIDs and various sexual diseases oh and lets not forget the flaming faggot pozzmasters.

> mental illness
Great meme here, user.

Someone is violently unsure about their sexuality

> huge drain on medical research
Neglectable compared to this shit.

How about treason m8?

LOL your buttholes must be extra sore today

t. latent homo

user, did your husbando leave you?

>h-how dare you make fun of my oppressed sexual orientation you SHITLORD! You're probably g-gay j-just like me! Everyone who doesn't agree with me is actually a closet homosexual and loves to shove their dirty disgusting sexual reproductive organs into a literal waste disposal hole!! LOVE HAS NO GENDER! LOVE WINS!! W-WE'RE ALL GAY INSIDE!! DUMB ANIMALS HAVE GAY SEX TOO!!

Nice meme arrow text

All I know is I don't spend even a fraction of the time thinking about homos as you people who hate them seem to.

I dunno, for someone who supposedly isn't homo, you are quiet too fixated on buttholes and such...

>How would donating money to it create a conflict of interest?

When you recieve a donation from an african warlord who wants to cut down trees you are suppose to be saving, and you cut down the trees.
not very humanitarian. Not a good precident
Now when they've done this in haiti with corpotions that donated to them that wanted minimul wage kept down.
And they change their stance to keep down minimul wage.
Thats suspicious, but twice is an odd coincedence.
So lets go with the converse.
Exxon mobile recentally stopped donating.
Then suddenly Clinton flipped her vote for more oil regulation against Exxon mobile.
Three times is a pattern.
And she keeps literally 95% which is tactless but not illegal, and shows that the money is going to them and not a charity.

>He doesn't harass, beat up, trash talk, or bully filthy queers

Maybe if parades of half naked men exposing their genitals and spraying everyone with lube from their giant toy dildos weren't a thing because of "tolerance" I wouldn't have to be so assblasted about fags. Maybe if half of pedophiles weren't homosexuals I'd be thinking about them less. Maybe if AIDS patient zero hadn't literally gone around spreading his scourge after he told one of his sexual partners something along the lines of "haha you've got gay cancer now and you're going to die with me" I'd be less upset. Maybe if the faggot had listened to the doctors he would have died and AIDS wouldn't exist.

buttholes weren't the subject of disgusting sodomy until some caveman took the plunge and half ruined the idea of a girl's nice pink musky butthole and plump bouncy cheeks for the rest of us.

>I'd be less upset. Maybe if the faggot had listened to the doctors he would have died and AIDS wouldn't exist.

Oh please tell me you're either ignorant of how diseases get discovered or are being ironic.

>aiding the enemies of the US
When?
Source? Not calling bullshit necessarily, but even if you're correct I would like to know the specifics.

You need help man. That's like me going to a Klan rally and getting upset about hearing people use the nigger word.

>half of pedophile homos
Thought that was a power dynamic/abuse cycle thing more than straight (heh) homosexuality. I don't think modern pederasty is simply people being gay.

>maybe if...
Here's some fake news for you to digest
nytimes.com/2016/10/27/health/hiv-patient-zero-genetic-analysis.html

>working class are stupid
Sometimes I wonder if they deserve to be exploited

>and half ruined the idea of a girl's nice pink musky butthole and plump bouncy cheeks for the rest of us.

See, this is what gets me. You might actually think this way, but for those of us who don't struggle with accepting their sexuality, hetero or homo, there is no ruinous die cast upon humanity like there seems to be for you.

And you wonder why most pro-labor leftists end up coming out of non-working-class groups. These people are too stupid to work for their best interest and absolutely require a guiding (forceful) hand.

>hurr durr dis iz y Trmup one

for you

>nytimes
Damn straight fake news. Not even gonna click. Die gayboy.

>for those of us who don't struggle with accepting their sexuality
I feel no pity. There is no such thing as accepting your sexuality. There is only mental illness.

it's a cool photo but the event itself really has pretty much been inconsequential, just sort of shocking

autism