DGB SHILL GENERAL - BUY THE DIP BEFORE 1K SATS!!!!!

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB NOW OVER 800 SATS, GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

psa: whales about to dump this coin

What happens then?

what do you even gain with your fucking fearmongering fuck off

Selling my PIVX STRAT at losses to buy more DBG.

Also putting 1 full BTC. I want to be a millionaire. Kek help us

> tfw about to buy everything you dump

top shrek

Literally nothing because they're just gonna buy back in immediately after a couple of people who bought in late panic sell

I have my hands on DGB chan now, she'll make me super rich and I'll dump her before she becomes unpopular!!!!!!

You're powerless here.

somebody draw a DGB chan macro

100k @ 140
48k @ 409
enough?

This, get the fuck out before you all lose your earnings.

Does this pattern look familiar guys, it's about to rocket. People don't know what they're talking about here and giving loose advice base on zero substance.

This coin is majorly undervalued, it is not a shitcoin and will continue to increase in value.

It's consolidated now and is about to have another 'pump' before dipping 10% and consolidating.

Get in now.

Ah yes, surely you just have anons best interest at heart and aren't trying to create an opportunity to buy in lower! Keep going, we're all falling for it any minute now.

wtf is happening
how does it go up and down so fast?

Chinese are trying to manipulate the price

We have seen the future. DGB runs within us.

Will sloppily play banjo for btc or dgb

The big boys are here.

i'm about to cash out 2 million dgb. thanks guys you made me rich.

volume alone proves its not a shitcoin... sort of.

Np. but before you cash out, you should HODL. This coin will go to insane heights next month.

i own 1mil dgb

my life was so shit only a month ago and then i into'd crypto

what went so right?

i'm getting '' Error: Card verification failed - CVN'' when trying to register on coinbase. Could anyone spoonfeed me here? I got a Visa.

You invested in DGB, you deserve it brother.

I bought in at 908 sats
Will I get my money back or should I take the losses and quit now?

its only 2 cents, by the end of july that spike will look tiny (like ur nocoiner wallet)

yes, you will get your money back if you aren't weak minded, stop staring at the charts, and hold.

it's up to you though

youll be fine

Did that roadmap ever come out... Getting a bit worried this is a scam cause Jared wants out after all this time getting 0 recognition.

It's worrisome. It's spiked to around low 900s three (almost 4) times and the spike seems to get lower each time. Not a good sign.

idiots been calling this shit will dump since 200 says kek wrong every fucking time mad nocoiners

somethings gotta give

>1mil dgb

How much is that in USD?

I hope it dips I'm trying to get in

wanna know how Jews became wealthy?
They held as much shit as possible in their noses. If you want to be weakhands and poor for the rest of your life it's up to you. I've been holding since 200 sat and still won't give in as it's potential in the future

8.5 BTC

17,000 USD give or take

Same exact thing was happening when it would spike around 600 sats and back down.
You people are either weak hands or newfags. Or both.

Do you still have something on BTC or did you go all in on DGB?

Sheeeeiiit

> tfw there are actual big ballers on Veeky Forums

>wanna know how Jews became wealthy?
read the waterloo legend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

>he thinks 17k is big baller.

yeah, that's chump change m8

>17k
>big baller
lol

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Not everyone here is upper middle class you know

>spikes get lower each time
>not a good sign
It's literally pennant right now.
I'm a NEET from a working class background with no education and I made $3000 this weekend alone. If that's what I'm doing you can be damn sure $17000 isn't 'big baller'. DGB alone has seen over $100,000,000 new fiat investment in the last 7days.

Lol just because you're poor doesn't excuse you not realizing you're poor.

I just got 3k DGB, should i invest more or diversify into Ripple with $100 USD

So when are we going up?

>i just put $1k into DGB on the advice of the wizards at Veeky Forums
>RDD is destroying the gains while DGB drops

WTF did you guys do?? why did you give me shitty advice

don't be a weak-handed lil bitch now

good things will come, kek wills that

Trade at your own risk and don't jump into a coin Veeky Forums shills for long term at an ATH?

People are panic selling DGB and hoping they can make some quick money from RDD.

820 sats is an amazing dip to buy in at. 1k is very close, after RDD gets dumped expect DGB to go up quickly.

DUDE this is something u should be sitting on for like a year...

This P&D is absolutely astounding. Good call from anyone who got into it from Veeky Forums though!

>DOGE is now number 2 on the volume list and up 100%
>bunch of shitcoins rocketing at the same time with near identical graphs for the last 2 weeks

hmmmmmmm

can't buy because God has decided I am not worth of buying fucking bitcoins, none of these services will validate me to purchase any...

Diversify with Ripple before tomorrow. I think dgb will go to Saturn in a matter of days or weeks but ripple is guaranteed. You'll want to get some before tmo morning.

Where are you from and what is your ethnicity?

wot did u guys do

Same

>Try Coinbase and Kraken
>Both reject my card even though I used it today

Texas US, about as white as white gets.

Signed up Kraken (verifying for 2 days), Gemini (verifying for 2 fucking days), Coinbase (won't take my card).

I thought we were going to 1000 tonight. This is very sad.

Patience. Gemini took 5 days to verify me.

Yeah. It's just frustrating because I have some spare cash to play with and I want to join in on this shit so baadddd :D

I'm in Ireland. Signed up with Coinbase using the passport method to verify myself (went through instantly) and then added Bitcoin by VISA debit card.

Then I moved the BTC to Poloniex where I also had no difficulties signing up.

Maybe try using a different validation method??

So correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone had bought $1000 at 20 sats, would their DGB be worth $40k now? Isn't that growth kind of insane? I feel like killing myself every day for letting my family talk me out of putting my cash into this coin when I had such high hopes for it two months ago.

Oh and she's tanking.

My coinbase account is verified, fuckers just don't like my bank of america visa debit card for some reason.

I have a Poloniex account setup as well and it's ready to go.

Literally have everything setup from studying these threads and figuring out what I need, now I just need to be able to put money in and I can't. Damn it.

I still need a reliable ripple wallet, what can you suggest user

My card didn't work the first time either. You need to give it maybe 30 minutes after you sign up.

>go to bestbuy
>buy prepaid visa card
>???

>Catalog

My coinbase account is fucking 2 years old. I created it to buy some bitcoin to use on... questionable sites... but chickened out before i bought the coin back then.

I wish I couldve bought this dip FUCK. It's gonna MOON in about an hour.

I've been trying and re-trying for 2 or 3 days now and it still won't accept either my credit or debit card (both of which are VISA).

My only option is to have them send me some transactions to a bank account so I can verify it and purchase coins that way. By the time I have some BTC it will probably be next Sunday or Monday.

>You've exceeded the maximum number of attempts for today. Please wait 24 hours before adding a new card.

Thanks coinbase. Making me miss the moon mission. Is it just me or is 24 hours for one card attempt a little much?

Call your bank and make sure they're not automatically blocking the transactions as suspected fraud.

I doubt they would considering they send basically two

Anyone?

use your brain.

I don't want to confirm it to myself, I'd probably immediately hang myself

Yes, that's essentially correct. But instead of wishing you had done things differently, learn from your mistakes. Hindsight is 20/20 ya dumbo.

Don't feel too bad, user. Every time I think back to when I should have invested, it's like a stab in the heart.

Also, never EVER listen to your family or friends. Trust yourself.

Get out while you still can !!!!

First coin of my entire life where dips actually make me happy as fuck rather than worried.

Buying this up so fucking hard right now. Get in here - this is the fucking VIDYA coin. This will introduce your goddamn kids to crypto.

kek
nice try

Looks like this is gonna be going on for a while.

Also have the pic that I forgot to post with that.

What are the chances of DGB ever hitting $1?
Goddamn I wish I had more money to invest in it right now.

Alirght you've convinced me fag, what's the best site to buy BTC in Canada? Coinbase seems shady.

QuadrigaCX is best for Canada

Tnx fags, appreciate it.

We all know that feel, friend
I had money on beans, but sold at 31 sats at a loss, like a retard. Now it's 100 sats
Also lost a some money buying pumped shitcoins
Still waiting for my returns on POSW (might never come)

But then, the 80$ I put in XRP about month ago became 800, and paid off all of my bad decisions

We had a good run anons.

im not gonna let what happened to me and stratis happen to me and dgb

Meaning?

Looking for a dip

100%