Poloniex/Bittrex

HOW DO I BUY ALTCOINS

I used coinbase to buy ETH, now i want to buy Ripple and RDD ASAP.

HELP ME ANONS HELP ME

which site is safe/easy to buy rarish coins

kraken

Bittrex, go to your wallet on bittrex, get a deposit address, go back to coinbase, go to your ETH wallet, hit the plus and then send it to that deposit address

Make sure your deposit address is an ETH address

thanks anons

how long will all this take though??

is there a long transaction time?

I swear in going to make a tutorial graphic when I get home, too many people aka the same question. But user i reccomend Bittrex, just send your ETH to it and you can turn it into BTC because on Bittrex the base currency is bitcoin and when you sell an alt coin you'll end up with BTC (bitcoin)

don't buy at the all time high

you've been warned

For either it'll take 30 minutes max, at least from my experience and that's counting the validations.. Bitcoin is no more than an hour wait. But it should always show up within a few minutes of sending as a pending deposit on Bittrex

dont buy ripple?

I bought ETH at $28 if thats what you were referring to

how to be sure?

Since there are people answering noob questions...is there a meaningful difference between etc/usd and etc/btc ? The etc i am using generically.

wait can i send ETH from coinbase directly to Bittrex?

If so, how?

rdd: 99% chance to dump hard
xrp: flipping a coin would probably give you the best odds

>tfw money locked up in Gemini till bank clears because cuckbase won't accept my credit card despite the info all correct
>missing every single moonmission

this is all gonna blow over by the time my money is ready

i just feel it

Wait can you explain

honestly have no clue what youre saying

He's saying that he thinks both are bad picks to buy. Which I agree with if you'd be selling ETH to buy them. RDD is a shitcoin and I think ETH will grow faster than XRP, though if you're currently all in on ETH it might make sense to buy XRP just to diversify.

ahh i gotcha.

But how do you send ETH from coinbase to bittrex?

>RDD is a shitcoin
>not trying to get in on ridiculous pumps no matter what

Gone up 1000% in a week, I thought people liked making money here?

Nigga

come on just help me

> (OP)
>Bittrex, go to your wallet on bittrex, get a deposit address, go back to coinbase, go to your ETH wallet, hit the plus and then send it to that deposit address
>
>Make sure your deposit address is an ETH address

We do, but the money has already been made my friend.