How I became a crypto millionare in a year

Listen up.

A year ago I put 6k in crypto. I started out like alot of newfags, buying high when I saw a pump, selling low when my coins dropped. Soon my 6k in crypto became 5k and then 4k. I realized this was perhaps the worst strategy of all time. So what should I do?

The secret is to research coins. Read their fucking announcemnet on bct, visit their slack, look at their github, talk with the dev if you can, read the whitepaper look at what new things a coin brings to the world.

Once you find some good coins put 500-1000 USD in a coin and just let it sit there. Dont fucking look at it hourly or even daily. Weeklys OK I guess. What I did was put 500-1000 USD in 8 coins and check the price in a year. Some of my coins failed. Most mooned. 2 ultra fucking mooned me to become a millionare. Its not a lottery if you research the coins, see the whitepaper, see the roadmap. I still kept stuff in those coins and only cashed out a bit to buy a house.

I decided to do it again with 6k. Here are some coins I've found. Don't blindly follow me, research them yourselves too. I could be wrong.

1000 in XWC
1500 in XBY
1000 in XEM
1000 in GNT
1500 in RDD
1500 in DGB

Bought all these 2 months ago in USD above, do the math. A couple went down, a couple went up, a couple ultra mooned.

proof?

Weak shill thread tbfh

>check the price in a year
Hell, I can't wait for so long for a measly 200% ROI.

Is there a more feasible strategy that works at least on a weekly basis?

Checked, but rly OP, fucking RDD? C'mon

He is obviously bullshitting.

XBY and RDD are obv pumped out shitcoins that you only bought to pump and dump.

xem is like the only one on that list that isn't utter vaporware shit tier.

>anime posting
>crypto millionaire
>XBY

sage

take a screenshot of this thread. make it your wallpaper. check the price in a year.

XBY is ok but RDD is a shameless P&D

guys would going
sc
sys
xrp
be good for tomorrow?
or should I go all in on just one?

How much can you invest?

600 cad

>this fucking shill
>bought obvious pnd shitcoins like xby rdd and dgb
>didn't buy mne
Nice """research""" retard, xby doesn't even have a whitepaper

gnt is a pretty great investment.

question is how long can this keep up?

my first will be $800. should i spread?

if i get my parents backing it can be $20,000, but i gotta show them results. but that will be like in a year or two. will the market be like it is today 2 years from now?

Thoughts on RLC and IOC

>spending parents' money
hahaahhahahaaha

>working for other peoples money
>getting welfare from other peoples money
its all the same.

Those are some shitty picks and this thread is fake as fuck.

>all meme coins

Ok, faggot.

>buying high
>selling low

Wahhh I lost money! Who could have Forseen this! But hey I need to get my gainz somehow.

you should add posw to that shitlist