DGB, HODL, cause we're going to MARS

DGB is dipping right now, buy and HODL long term. if you want a Lambo that is. Don't say we didn't give you a heads up.

Holding 34K since 200 sats friend
I'm picking out the color of my new Mistang GT

Hodl

kek quads have spoken

You crazy mother fuckers,listened to /biz for once, bought Friday with $8k...now, I may not be on the moon, but I'm at least taking off in a plane

Nice pick bro. I'm thinking of a BMW 4. been Holding since 300 sats, 40k.

fugg

Nice bro, what color is your Lambo gonna be?

Custom painted to look like the moon

We can drive together when we arrive on Mars, don't forget your Mars tires though.

>have 8K to throw away on crypto

8K is literally all I have in savings man. how do you do it?

you do it once, sweating your fucking nuts off, then you shave off the principal

Just fuck it, you either want to be rich or die trying.

Is on his way to the moon, like we promised. Join us now and buy DGB. It's not a joke.

here it comes

If you have a decent salary job, you could definitely throw an extra 5 - 10k in a savings account a year (more if you're frugal with your money).

It's all about prioritizing what you're spending on, I plan on throwing around $1500 - 2000 once my coinbase account gets set-up.

Nice mate, we believe DGB is a potential 1$ coin. Do the math, research it, and buy DGB and HODL.

Also this guy made me fucking kek so hard, glad I got this screenshot, sad he made so many people miss the initial blastoff tho

Hahahahahahaha, I wonder how he feels right now.

I hope he fucking killed himself, someone on a thread last night told me they sold all theirs because of that cuck...
>only himself to blame
>still

Told these motherfuckers to buy in cause it'll dip to 560 sats and climb last night at 23:00 ended up going 555 and shooting the fuck up and a bunch of retarded motherfuckers tried to tell me that it was going to dump.

I've been playing with the stock market too god damn long to not see the potential of this coin all we need to do is pass it on to a normie gamer/streamer and we'll have the life we've dreamed of since we were children

#notalldgbs

What do you think of its current dip?

Damn straight. We should contact youtubers.

You should buy the hell in now if you're smart. then HODL, then buy your lambo.

OH FUCK ITS ALL OVER GET OUT NOW

Nice try mate. BUY THE FUCK IN,

most likely just testing a previous 800 price it's normal after these spikes it's basically just going to consolidate until later tonight since it seems it's going to make a box pattern and becaus it's at it's lowest later tonight the asians will jump in driving the price up and make it break out of its previous ATH and keep rocketing. I've been telling people to hold since 200 sats but no one listens but it is what it is I'll be riding my brand new Mustang and kekkkkking all the way

>1.3mil dgb
>hodl
...my hands are strong dgbro, if i had more I'd put more into this, but sadly I do not.

My nigga.

Sell for now

Wait for the dip.

Bro, Amen. We riding this all the way.

This is a dip, what are you talking about?
I don't want to sell. How long could this last?

Do not sell you idiot.

This is a dip, buy in now my friend.

the ship is sinking lads im pulling out

Looks like it's normalizing.
Don't die yet DGB!

BUYBUYBUY

FUCK CHINA!

go to sleep and wake up RICH!

PLUMMETING TO EARTH

SELL SELL SELL

rip

Nocoiner trying to jump in

Mate you don't wanna be pulling out now, you wanna buy in now and HODL

Already a green candle now.
Weak shills.

>Sucks to have such weak hands

Fuck it I'm using my credit card to buy more, it's too cheap

Hahahah try harder, HODL bro's.

DGB and Reddcoin dropped at the same time.

People sold out of DGB in hopes of getting RDD for 45 SATS /ea

Well what d'ya know, I guess we're back now.

Thanks for the tip guys!

Same, just bought some extra.

No!!!!! I missed the fucking dip... It fucking normalized already...

Welcome bro.

Actually, I sold mine at 790 just to buy back in at 767.
But thanks anyway!

It's dipping below 800 now, is this anything to be worried about?

people just trying to diversify their investments I don't blame them but DGB is going to be the winner out this due to its potential plus there's rumor that a streamer picked it up and will be making a video on it soon but I don't want to feel like a retard about it yet. I also have a few buddies who majored in business and are marketers so I'll be asking them to try to pass it on to normies this isn't where DGB ends it's only the beginning

No it'll tease that line for a little bit

EVERYONE,

We're going for 1k sats now, see you on MARS.

Not really.

This however probably might be.

FAKKE PUMP

SELL NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO BAGHOLD FOR YEARS

And another dip.

Hope y'all didn't go all in on that last one.

Price manipulation anyone? Y'all see it when they held the price down Saturday, now they're doing it again, people panic, they buy cheap coins

th-those digits.....

There's a whale bringing the price down right now.
Should be corrected by the end of the day.

Just keep buying in.

JESUS, how do you beat a wall like that?

That's nothing.
The 300+ BTC wall around 900 was much more scary.
This is a pretty big dip though.

HAHA LOOK AT IT DROP LOOK AT IT DROP!
Drop another 100 and I'll buy in

What on earth is happening?
Are whales seriously dropping?

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

MY WEAK HANDS ARE TREMBLING

i only have 8K dgb, didn't someone here have like 1.1 million?

There still may be hope user.
Keep holding!

damn whale making me lose rambo! die stupid whare! do not SERR!

Get yourself together

1.3mil here

I remeber this thread.

ARE YOU AFRAID?
WHEN DID YOU BUY?
I'M SCARED FRIEND
NICE TRIPS

too many weak hands

The volume is still skyrocketing. Someone's playing with the prices.

BUY IN NOW, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.

Got up to take a shit at around 780 sats...hmmm, I'll think about buying in DGB again... come back and see 680 sats. Now that was a good dump.

It's still going down
fug... I'm holding strong but I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight

>tfw stop limit hit at 0.0720 before i got to cancel it

did you know dips are a normal thing? did you know that the stock market works like that? this is why so many fail and so little succeed because this is the type of shit that shows how strong you are and what type of person you are.

I've been in the stock market for a few years now and recently came across this shit because it's a 99% bull market there's literally no losing it's just a matter of holding

Should l sell my eth and buy this?

One mil brother here nigga

Do it, mane.
In a few moments though.

Yes, and hold this.

There will be days like this, just keep holding.

DGB is top volume on bittrex. It's following the path of XRP/PIVX.

Just HOLD. 200k, holding strong.

Don't sell it all my friend. It has long term potential but learn to diversify

I bought at 108 sats, I originally bought at 65 sats but I sold at 75, then I saw the potential when it broke a hundred, put almost all I had into it then when it hit 180sats I put the rest in, I was sitting at $7500 on Friday, woke up today with $25k this dip is nothing dude, hodl and you'll be glad you did

Why do you act as though there aren't stock that drop and drop until they file for sec and get delisted?
I dont believe you're in the stock market or if were, you must have done terribly, because it seems someone like you would hold a failing nyse stock until it gets delisted.

HOLD THE LINE

>there's literally no losing it's just a matter of holding
Now that's just shilly!

LAST CHANCE TO SELL MORONS

More like last chance to buy at

YOU FUCKERS BETTER PUMP THIS AGAIN

BUY IN YOU MEAN, HAHA.

We'll go over 1k sats mate, just hold.

well that was... something

Hahaha I love this, weak hands losing money, they're donating it to us guys.

I got in at 828 earlier and ended up with 409.723xxxx.

Now I see what it's at now and 3 yrs ago me would be omfg no sell!

but you're exactly why I dont.. I know those asians got their lil we will consider it announcement and see what this could do and of course they are gonna fuck with the prices right away. They want in dirt cheap.

So sit and hold tight cuz even tho I would be massively in the red I know by tomorrow night it'll be massively x2 green.

ahh it's good to have confidence in one's product investments.

btw this is my big dawg play. My first huge investment *poorfag so only 409* but its the one imma be running the ball with.

Can't wait for the next 2 days so I can drool over my profits.