Reminder that POSW is lined up for a moon launch

Reminder that POSW is lined up for a moon launch.

I just sold everything ten minutes ago for a 60% loss

meanwhile you would've missed out on like 10+ opportunities for 100%+ gains if you went with POSW instead

just don't slit your wrists when it hits $1 a piece

The classic buy high sell low strategy.

>buy high sell low

Congrats, you're retarded

You should be buying NOW.

Jesus fuck, I guess its retards like you that make me rich.

>that number of circulating coins

I'm putting $10k into this

If useless shitcoins like pivx can hit $2 then POSW will easily.

>coin hits $1
>people want to horde up on coins for those sweet dividends and stakes
>people with large amounts dont want to sell because they're staking in that sweet culmative interest gains
>creates a market of HIGH DEMAND LOW SUPPLY FOR SALE
>those of us with a significant amount pay our for our lambos with just our monthly dividends

Is that really what you see when you look at this chart?

>tfw sitting comfy on my pile of 2000 POSW, all hope lost long time ago yet still pushing forward blindly, voicelessly, and mindlessly, driven by sheer determination

What do you see?

Learn to buy low and sell high. Veeky Forums normally likes to push coins when they're at the all time high so you will buy what they're selling.

I see an ugly downtrend with no end in sight..

Lmao same bro I have 21k

I use it to stake all my coins so I'm not even worried, it's clearly undervalued

This coin will soon moon so EXTREMELY hard that all you weak handed fags who sold at a loss will cry yourself to death..

JUMP ON ABOARD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE INSANE ROI! There is actually a pretty good innovative service behind the coin. Extremely undervalued still

Let's fucking hope user.

I have 60k

wait for it to drop a bit more and rebuy for more coins

until it gets on bittrex and/or polo, it won't go too far.

Imagine the profits you could yield when this cpin hits $1
it's close to 2000% Return on investment as it is.. Buy now before its too late.. That's all I can say right now

HODL for a few weeks longer and be richly rewarded user, don't be stupid

>tfw poor neet fag living in the mountains and mom my won't even give me 50bucks to invest in crypto.
Fucking hell, I want a job so badly but there's nothing in this god forsaken place.