White looking Turkic People

A lot of people trash talk Turks but do they realize that a lot of the ancient Turkic tribes that roamed the Eurasian steppe had light features.
-Cumans
>In East Slavic languages and Polish, they are known as the Polovtsy, derived from the Slavic root *polvъ "pale; light yellow; blonde"
> The old Ukrainian word polovtsy (Пóлoвцi), derived from polovo "straw" – means "blond, pale yellow". The western Cumans, or Polovtsy, were also called Sorochinetses by the Rus', – apparently derived from the Turkic sary chechle "yellow-haired".
> In the German account by Adam of Bremen, and in Matthaios of Edessa, the Cumans were referred to as the "Blond Ones".
>The Cumans were reported to have had blond hair, fair skin and blue eyes (which set them apart from other groups and later puzzled historians), although their anthropological characteristics suggest that their geographical origin might be in Inner-Asia, South-Siberia, or, as Istvan Vassary postulates, east of the large bend of the Yellow River in China.
>The Cumans were reported to be handsome people with blond hair, fair skin and blue eyes, and desirable women.Cuman women had a high reputation for their beauty amongst the Russian aristocracy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumans
-Khazars
>The 10th-century Muslim geographer al-Iṣṭakhrī claimed that the White Khazars were strikingly handsome with reddish hair, white skin, and blue eyes.
>However, Khazars are generally described by early Arab sources as having a white complexion, blue eyes, and reddish hair.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

How does one get a qt white looking Turkic gf?

Also post moar pics.

WE

>White looking Turkic People
Aka Russians.

Turk =/= Turkic

Turk is used for Turkic people.

>we were white all along guys really
Okay.

I am not claiming they are Europeans but they aren't swarthy shit skins.

I'm pretty sure the beef with Turks is more about the cross and the moon than their whiteness, you guys are still Anatolian.

>tfw no anzu gf

Lol I am Armenian bruh not a Turk

id put a half arab half turk baby in her

Sounds like assimilated Slavs

The girl in the pic is Aya Shalkar a full Kazakh. The Cumna-Kipchak, Khazar, and Oghur tribes in general didn't have contact with Slavs until they left their central Asian homeland

People travel, genes mix. You need post more of these people if you want to make a point

Has more to do with the Turkish slave trade.

Central Asia had nothing to do with the Ottoman slave trade and the tribes listed by the OP came long before the Ottomans. Point he is making is that light eyes and fair skin aren't just a European trait

they share common descent with jews

who gives a shit when they're all kanaken now

siberian and central asian turkic peoples are not the same as anatolian turks who are greek-arabs.

>greek-arabs
Greek I get but why Arabs?

The Umads at their greatest extent during the Arab-Byzantine war only managed to conquer East Anatolia and mostly parts making up modern """Kurdistan""" or Armenia. The Seljuks did more damage but were pushed back less then a century later by the Crusaders to be the permanent stain known as the Sultanate of Rum in the Eastern part until they became vassals to the Mongols and later independent beyliks that would grow into the Ottoman empire.

If anything the modern inhabitants of Anatolia are basically Greek-Persianate Turks.

>Greek I get but why Arabs?

youre right. i was wrong. i should have said "greek-native anatolian".

I have been to Turkey a few times (with my wife) and the Turkish women looks really fine, even the darker ones. They look very mysterious and attractive with their dark eyes and olive skin.

I might add that we saw a lot western men especially germans with young Turkish girls when we were there not to mention european women with Turkish toyboys.

Even i was approached at a watch store where the owner wondered if i wanted a Turkish girl, i said no since my wife were there. Then he asked my wife if she wanted a Turkish boytoy, she said no because i was there :D.

I just hope Turkey returns to normal soon since i like it, very hot, very sunny, nice beaches and nice people. My favorite is Side right in between Antalya and Alanya.

PS. Ah yes some store owners can be a little pushy but don't let that frigthen you. Nice Turks can be found were you least expect it, like the doctor that charged nothing when we had an emergency in Alanya and the cabdriver that saved us in the middle of nowhere without water, then took us on a tour all day and charged only 10€, we gave him 20€.

that's because turkic peoples had mixed with indo-european people from the steppes (scythians, sarmatians, tocharians and others)

were you worried about terrorist attacks?

No this was 2010, 2011 and 2012 no terrorists no nothing. We were planning on going back last summer but then there were the coup and we skipped it.

>Robert Wolff states that it is conjectured that ethnically the Cumans may not originally have been Turkic
Ah, so that's were some of the Iranic nomads ended up

The people of modern day Turkey can under no circumstances be analysed and linked to a certain race. Anatolians are a mixture of Turks, Arabs, Greeks, Slavs, Persians and a lot of other minorities. So the 'Turks' that people talk about dont exists in modern day Turkey, because they integrated and interbreeded with Anatolians and its neighbors and eventually got transformed into a completely different race.

There is still a stigma that all Turkic people are swarthy dark looking types

They had Mongoloid/Caucasoid phenotypes and spoke Turkic. They are not Iranic.

I am talking about the Turkic people and not the Turkish

Yeah maybe West Asians look a little more "white" in the very superficial /int/ sense of the term but modern Turks are basically Muslim Greeks. They just carry with them that bastard language.

I am talking Turkic people from central Asia not the Turkish people of Anatolia

>A lot of people talk shit about Turks but what about this distant genetic group!

Can I ask why?

Meme applies to the Turkish Anatolian. Again I am speaking about Turkic Central Asians.

Yeah I'm aware. I'm just saying why bring up the Turks at all if you admit that they are quite distant from the Turkic people in Asia?

The term Turks is not only used for Turkish Anatolians. It is used for anyone who speaks a Turkic people. It is more common place for people in Eurasia to call them that probably not for Westerners.