RDD to 500+ Satoshi?

RDD to 500+ Satoshi?

I bought into XBY and DGB in the past week and a half and had made $1,100 from that investment then bought into RDD last night after the announcment at 34 satoshi. I now have 1.5m coins, I'm freaking out this shit is litterally fucking mooning am I about to make my first $100,000? I'm not selling till I make a life changing amount of money. Anyone else got similar stories or have an idea of where RDD is heading talking satoshis?

I unironically think that the next great bubble is upon us. This ought to be fantastic for us early adopters.

PLEASE TELL ME, STEP BY STEP, HOW I GO ABOUT GETTING REDDCOIN. i BET YOU

I'm predicting a short stabilisation for possibly an hour and then it will drop hard.

I'm hoping to sell off at 65, but if it drops to 52 I may just drop the bomb. I bought in at 6 sats, so it won't be too bad for me.

What the hell is wrong with you, how can you be so braindead

My best guess is that if it ever rises to .1 or .01 you make some decent monies. Hodl

how many coins you holding? why not ride it to 1000+ satoshi?

convert Fiat to BTC on coinbase
send funds to Yobit/bittrex exchange
buy RDD and Hodl.

But if you're not putting anything more than $2000 then don't bother wasting your time, your gains are going to be pointless.

put in ~0.1btc
got out 0.9btc

I must say I'm quite happy with those gains. Won't buy me a lambo, but I'll have something to invest with.

yeh congrats but this coin at the moment is completely undervalued at the moment and may be the first coin that will incorporate itself within normie life and raise awareness to other cryptos.

No it won't, you really think this will be some big mayor breakthrough on all social media platforms?
I'm also holding, but I think this can just be a good addition to Reddit and with some exposure over there after reddid launches it will still rise, but don't expect your average insta ho or YouTube kiddo to jump on this.

I'm thinking about buying 1mil, but I'm afraid it's going to decay slowly now.

It did after the first moon, then the developer released some news and this happened, so figure it out

why not? what other coin out there is trying to integrate itself into social media platforms? this coin is special for many reasons that being one.
I put just over 1k in when it was at 34 even when it was in early stage and dipped from 40 to 28 I did not care at all and look where it has been able to take me so far.
tip of the day: do it and thank me in 3-5 months time when you're looking at similar satoshi of DGB

It always better to HODL because you never what's gonna happen.

bought 3mm at 5 sat
sold 1 mm at 14 sat
still sittin on 2mm sat
>never selling
>tipping cam girls for the rest of my life

good shit pal

Shut the fuck up Pajeet.

REEEE triggered feminist inbound, this lads is a good example of a fucking no coiner.
you want to see what this cunt looks like? check it

I think I'm just going to watch it, and maybe buy back when it settles. I think there's no point in holding 0.5btc in it, especially before today's conference. And we still don't know Redd-ID release date. I still like the idea though, and I'm going to watch the progress.

BTW anyone knows what's up with volume? Why doesn't it change at all?

actually laughing

Cuz believe it or not, people in yurop have been asleep for a good 5 hours now, and the normies day trading have stopped trading like 4 hours ago.
NEETs like us that are desperately stuck to their monitors are a minority.
And the chinese peopel dont trade on exchanges that don't offer CN locale

so what should we do?

Hold and stop putting up walls.

N O T H I N G
Go play with some other coins buying low and selling high

I'm from europe, still not asleep. You expect europeans to dump their bags now I guess?

This only gets funnier every day. "pump insider" pajeet missed his own pump.

God damn you're a pussy dude. Do you have a tampon in your ass right now? Stop worrying like an emo fag. It's pumping again and we are on our way to 1000 sat. This is a moon mission not a commercial flight to Winnipeg. We are eating those walls like candy now. Keep it together.

holy shit lmao

hahahh... cucked.

>1000 sat
surely you faggots are all memeing. you seriously think rdd will have a market cap of over 600 mil

again. angry nocoiner. found out too late and now you're suffering.
s-s-sure YoU FagGoTs r MiMi.... shut the fuck up cunt. you're repeating what everyone said about DGB weeks ago. This coin is no meme, do your research and next time get in earlier. stay a faggot

COINBASE 1. Make your account 2. buy some BTC how ever much you want to start with 3. Use send option to send to Bittrex if you want to trade alts keep reading BITTREX 1. Make account 2. Copy your deposit ETH address 3. Send from Coinbase 4. Receive in a few minutes 5. Sell ETH for BTC 6. BUY RDD WITH THAT SHIT SON 7. MOON 8. Sell your RDD or whatever alt coin you bought when you feel the profit is good to you >HODL >BUY LOW SELL HIGH

ETH Donations >0x574a1fcc82179a025e0e3cb790cee13ad8035264

BTC Donations >1FQWmR4SM4N75Y9QMKwKygSw4nUr1yjNFL

RDD Donations:
>RdTK9JsPf1uiL1bU2av1pBiWb34PszcJAq

Dogecoin has a $350,000 million dollar market cap right now. Reddcoin needs about a $500,000 million dollar market cap to get to 1000 sat and crypto is growing exponentially right now. Two days ago DGB was at almost $300,000 million and it did that in 3 days. This coin is cheap and has momentum and people want it because they can make massive gains on it. It's not really much of a stretch to get this coin to 1000 sat if people stop panic selling and putting up massive walls.It could happen sooner than you think.

Has there even been any practical fucking application of this fucking coin yet? Jesus fuck. The thing has shot up like 800% in the past few days due to hype alone holy shit what the fuck is this market no wonder people think crypto's collapse is inevitable.

REDD-ID in the making read here

>you really think this will be some big mayor breakthrough on all social media platforms?
Considering everyone I know never uses FB's default options to send cash, yes. The only platform normies are interested at the moment is Venmo. If the ReddCoin devs know what they're doing, they can disrupt the shit out of Venmo.

Own 1 million of this shitcoin. Better be right OP.

Bought in at 5 sat. Veeky Forums is right 80% of the time

Biz pajeeted me hard on SEC which is currently tanking hard, but they also made me thousands on DGB and RDD, so I forgive

$100k isn't life changing for me at the moment.
I want that new-home bracket of around $400k (shits expensive here)
$100k would be sweet as fuck, but it means I'll still have to finish uni and pay off my 25k loan. Definitely good for a deposit, but still cucks me into wageslavery for the rest of my life.