BUY BUY BUY

sav'd

heres another sexy jet video

youtube.com/watch?v=HEe3xfWfkG8

wtf is going on
kinda worried lads

> tfw massive dump

VERY worried. Should sold at 950

You guys do realize it plummeted to 200 satoshi a couple times before shooting up to 600 sats. No need to panic.

It's back near 700
HOLD MY FRIEND
I WILL HOLD WITH YOU
WE CAN DO THIS

this shits crashing boys

Someone just bought 20 BTC worth at 698 holy fuck.

i saw that too

20 btc isn't that much. There were whales pumping it with a 140 btc earlier.

HOLD LADS WHALE TEAM WILL NEVER LET IT DROP BELOW 600

JUST BUY DGB ANYWAYS

No it wasn't someone trying to push it down. THEY BOUGHT 20 BTC. That's a very good sign. They know they are gonna make huge gains once that sell wall at 700 is gone.

BUY THE DIP

I think we're witnessing whale wars.

Whales are keeping the price down so they can accumulate comfortably tomorrow while everyone goes to make XRP gains. After the conference we're going to 1000 sats.

I'm not gunna sell don't worry, just I really like DGB's potential (it's speed is actually astonishing compared to other shit on the markets) but I'm really worried this is a P&D on a coin I actually support. Holding strong though, I didn't make all my money trading with weak little bitch hands.

>almost panic sold at 650
WEW LADS

Ded

Same here, looks like we're back up anyway.
Cheers to Nigel and death to the EU.

>Wishing I sold at 950 to rebuy at 650
I'm thinking from the sell/buys that this was one very clever whale doing a quick in out

Yeah we wont hit ATH tonight but as long as you didn't panic sell we should be back up into the 800's at the very least

yeah. But someone sitll bought it at 140 btc earlier when it was 300 satoshis, and even that didn't affect the price much.

20 btc is literal puppy piss. Wouldnt be surprise if its just some non-whale normal investor.

it is actually whale wars, day traders vs long holds

whale team working hard to make bottom at 700, it cant do that again or it costs us too much

SC following locked in a fucking deathmatch at 362 with big walls either side it's pretty fucked up.
Again don't worry about me I'm hodling, just a bit worried at the volatility of this so wanted your opinions.

Just bought another 3 BTC, all I could afford. This is the cheapest we'll see DGB ever from here on out.

Under 600?
This isn't over yet.

BRB loading the gun...

lol fuck I bought back in at 650 I should have waited longer

After buying at 110 and 200, I feel like buying any more at this price is like spitting into an ocean. Even though it's still hella cheap.

Move the buy wall up Jesus Christ