He fell for the cryptocurrency meme

>He fell for the cryptocurrency meme
You don't honestly think the majority of posters are serious about being wealthy through cryptocurrency are serious, do you? It's nothing but a massive scam to turn your valued FIAT currency into make believe online monopoly money. It has no backing in the real world or intrinsic value. Why do you think it's near impossible to cash out, especially all the "altcoins"? The only way the majority of people here will ever see a real life dime is through shady deals irl that you can lose your life over.

Cryptocurrency has no real world value. For your own sake invest in real world stocks and bonds, don't throw your future away over monopoly money.

>don't throw your future away over monopoly money.

I press a button and it becomes regular money you dumbass

COPE
O
P
E

>there are still no-coiners who can stand watching these gains and stay salty

Are you saying bitcoin isn't money?

what is intrinsic value tho?

[spoiler]it can't be externalized[/spoiler]

>stock market crashes
>i become a millionaire over night

Soon boomers will bend at the knee

Are you retarded? I just cashed out a few days ago.

this
Only stuff with intrinsic value to me is what you can hunt in 1 day and grow in 1 season when the biggest ponzi pops.

>throw away your future

Yes, I'm sure all the people who bought ETH at $5 and Bitcoin at $5 and have a net worth of millions are completely worried.

If anything, people with most of their net worth in the stock market should be cashing out into fucking gold or crypto right now.

Nice try nocoiner. People are actually making money here. made $180 in a minute. Stay poor.

>valued FIAT
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>stocks crash
>shitcoins rise astronomically
>infrastructure crashes and shitcoins become useless, mad max ensues
Now you wish you had invested in fake gold to scam your local warlord

>I made $180 in 1 minute, learn how here! All they need is your photo ID, SSN, bank account, etc.
>We just need all of your most personal and financial information, nothing malicious about it at all.

You're nothing but con artists who need to be executed.

wouldn't shitcoins come out ahead off an infrastructure disaster?

>Valued fiat

Coping: the thread

"You can take my coins from my cold, dead, hands.

You're mad about something unrelated to this poster. Calm down and come back later, ok? He didn't ask for any of those things, you are projecting your angers onto him.

Calm down, tough guy.

>being mad you didn't buy eth at

Cryptocurrency relies on a functioning infrastructure even more so that established currencies. It relies on the electricity of a functioning society to even exist. The second the grid goes down it ceases to even exist. Valuable metals will exist in the situation and be the standard of trade, paper currency would still be used in some form or another even if just to trade into a new currency, bonds would still hold value as long as the government or corporation issuing continued in some form of another. You are so much better by diversifying your portfolio into metals, land, bonds, and stocks once the next bubble pops. Please don't fall for the monopoly meme friend.

>Cryptocurrency relies on a functioning infrastructure
Without gold contacts and Rohs solder Bitcoin is non existent.

These virtual guys think things manifest without matter.

>tfw I use kraken as my bank account becasue there are is no crypto tax in my country

It's interpreted as
>"muh energy"
is the source of value behind cryptocurrency. Once again through there is no thought behind the source or materials of said energy. It's a very short termed entitled millennial mindset.

>crypto has no IRL value

But that's wrong and will be even more wrong in 2020

OP is faggot Im paying for me webhosting with BTC, I used to pay in fiat, isnt it "real value" ?

>no coiners defense mechanism: the post

Sad!

>My monopoly money will have value in the future! You'll see!

I bought Eth at $20 and BTC at $250. Even bought some litecoin at $4. I make more money passively just holding them than I do in fiat now. There are people who have even more than me (whales) and they make thousands just trading. They also have positions in fiat as well.

The only people who need to worry are late adopters who will be fucked by the whales.
If you are a whale, you have nothing to worry about at all. You can crash the market and buy back in at will.

True. Most Currencies are shit. But the technology behind them is solid. There will be a couple winners, but most will probably fail. Invest in sold technology, not pumps. Even then cryptos should make up no more than 10-20% of your portfolio. Profits = research + balls^chance

Holy shit you are actually a bitter bitch. I never thought I'd say this but legitimately cope harder.

>The only people who need to worry are late adopters who will be fucked by the whales
This right here is the problem, this is why cryptocurrency has become a massive scam. There is no accountability in large holders being able to crash a market at will. Without regulation and accountability it's a doomed system.
Sour Grapes: The Post. You're either a con artist being defensive about being called out or you're projecting.

>valued FIAT
>NO COINER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>metals
>land
>stocks

Give me a fucking break senpai, these are nothing more than the memes of the normies, people only really buy them because they saw rich people doing it 20yrs ago in movies and it makes them feel important.

In 10 years time I will actually be in the movie they make about crypto, you would do well to at least cap this so you can sell it to a new jew studio for points on a bean and get yourself a new suit.

have you actually "cashed out" these massive gainz yet friend? oh i know they say you can, but have you actually done it? like ok ive cashed out a few hundred before, but ive already known people the past week who dried to withdraw like 50 grand and the bank seized it.

Hey Donald grumpy how's it going little guy?

This will be much easier in the future, you know that right? Also there's places that accept btc for food/clothes etc. Now we are going to be able to buy from Toyota and Samsung with ethereum. So fiat is practically pointless.

There is proof everywhere on the internet of people turning a thousand or so into crypto millionaires

So even if these baiting boomer nocoin fags like OP claim it's useless it doesn't matter because people (even NEET autists on this fucking Board) have already enough to last them years

>made 10k tonight on eth
COPE

>Sour Grapes: The Post. You're either a con artist being defensive about being called out or you're projecting.
?????????

You're out of this world levels of jealous you're losing your mind!

>that's right, goy!
>you can only really earn money through slavery to mister shekelberg, or an investment in Shekelberg Industries, LLC common stock

neck yourself, faggot.

Nice b8, how much ETH you holding?

Its a burner currency. For matters of buying stuff to a few faggots on the dark web it works (and some minor services to those in that sort of thing).

To withdraw you are pretty much fucked because you deal with many untrustworthy "middle man" services and you are susceptible to fees. Its real value is actually lower than what it seems. By the moment you invest you lose money.

NO COINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah I have, what the fuck are you talking about the bank seized it? Do you mean it was an unusually large deposit for that person and the bank called them to make sure someone hadn't fat fingered it?

What the fuck is with all this impossible to cash out bullshit lately anyway, is it a FUD attempt or are you actually even more retarded than that and really believe it's even an inconvenience?

I'm just here to make a little bit of money to spend

t. poor student who only invested $100

>my friend
>I heard
>FUD FUD
Fuck off.

>Broke fags roleplaying Gordon Gekko by investing in crypto and unable to exchange for fiat, the board

Why did the bank seize exactly?

>valued fiat
Jokes on you: I am in the EU and I don't value this 8-billion-a month-injection fiat "currency".

yeah, didn't happen my dude

As someone who spent no more than cryptos but currently holds $20k in them, you're a dumbass.
That much return on any investment is pretty amazing. I'm still holding so I can eventually reach enough to not only buy a house, but also pay off all of my debt at once. I can cash out instantly if I want to but I do want to hold a little longer.

>your valued FIAT currency into make believe
>your valued FIAT currency
>valued FIAT
>your valued centralized paper

OK

>It has no backing in the real world or intrinsic value.
It is, Bitcoin is backed by the drug economy

Its not competing against real money it will become real money very soon and banksters and politicans will be thrown to jail the sooner the better.

You can cash out about 0,5BTC per session without ID at BTC ATM like 200 meters from my flat.

Many banks do it in Czech too, when you accept money from exchages, they will freeze your account and you have to prove its a legit cash.

If you want to step up the cryptogame, add me on skype: cryptoanna

All nay-sayers are imbeciles. The world economy is literally at the verge of collapse, how much do you think your paper cn get you when that happens? Crypto is solid post-depression currency.

How do you prove that?

YOU TAKE THE BEANS

YOU STAKE THE BEANS

>once the world collapses you'll be poor ha bet you didn't think about that

COPE
O
P
E

/
N
O
C
O
I
N
/

Get cucked with 2% dow jones index funds my friend. To each their own. I made more money in a day than Dow Jones went up in a year.

You want to walk to the moon, I am taking a rocket. Simple as that.

>deposited 20k in bank the other day
>call from bank asking about is
>explained to guy that I invested in BTC
>he completely understands and actually discusses it with me for a while
>money goes through 30 minutes after i tried to cash out.

>"Erhm, it's like a money, but only on the internet"
>"Are you trying to get cash from farmville?"
>"N...no, it's like mining blocks"
>"Are you talking about that minecraft game? My kids play all the time."
>"It's not a game.. It's... You need a big graphics card to get the money"

I'd be all over this shit right now but Coinbase is a sack of shit and Gemeni takes forever. I want to make money goddamnit

>It has no backing in the real world
So... Its exactly like money?