Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvaopWM8Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, today is Sunday?

i was there all night you dumb thot, where were you

Why aren't you making country music anymore

Good question.

Because my mom works every Christmas and she's the only one in my family that would make us go. Also, we celebrate Christmas a day late due to above issue.

Because I was at the gay bar.

i kinda wanted to go for the a e s t h e t i c and atmosphere but i didn't have time.
oh well, next year.

Because I went to midnight mass.

>a e s t h e t i c
I GOTCHA SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

That fits alarmingly well

debauchery, violence and sin

i was fucking dudes in the ass, burning bibles, eating shellfish and doing other things the bible disapproves of fuck yeah feodras

>Bible disproves of eating shellfish

When will this reddit meme die.

It was stated multiple times in the New Testament that strictures on food consumption have been lifted

I went more than enough when I was a kid.

My personal indifference to the possibility that God may or may not exist aside, what really turns me off from the whole Christianity thing is the people who mistake "Jesus died for my sins" with "Jesus died so I could sin."

Either be like me and don't give a fuck about your sins, or act how you say you're supposed to act you fucking hypocrites.

I agree with this.
The Hypocrisy runs too deep. Especially in American Churches.
I'd much rather say my prayers in silence; alone. Like Christ instructs others to do in his Sermon on the Mount.

I have never been to church for anything that wasn't a sacrament.
t. Catholic

Church in a monday?
What are you?
A priest?
Or American?

>Posted at 1 AM EST

But Mom! Churches are Gay!

Because I'm not religious.

Because a priest raped me.

I went to the church yesterday

> your body is my church

Buddha veneration in the morning.
Solar adoration in the morning.
Yoga.
Blood sacrifice.
Solar adoration at noon.
Solar adoration at sunset.
Puja.
Sadhana.
Stellar worship.
Solar adoration at midnight.
Buddha veneration before bed.

>Eastern Estandard Time (US)
So American as I sugested?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FvaopWM8Xs

Bacuse church sucks, i love the christian beliefs but church sucks. Do not do to your next and so on.

I think modern christianity really hit the spot but why is church so boring.

jesus came to reaffirm the covenent, not destroy it, you protestant

I visited a Mormon church for Christmas, and why were there so many qts there? Why were they so polite and nice too?

>Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

Because I'm not a believer of Christianity

He's not a member of the one true church, the First Day Adventists. Enjoy hell, heretic.

Give me evidence that he actually died and came back to life.
That's probably the most preposterous thing in the entire New Testament. Only the OT is more retarded.

The old testament contains some comedy gold though, like Lot being raped by his two daughters.

>to be seen by others.

This is only saying "do not pray in public for the sake of boosting self image."