I can't stop

I can't stop

I'm literally addicted to charts and Veeky Forums. I'm constantly trading and mooning

Someone fucking stop me

So youre addicting to making money? Idk the problem here..

Just stop lol damn pussy ass bitch

I told myself I would stop around 20k and I'm over halfway there, this shit is too stressful.

You're not alone user but remember to also search outside this board for good info. I check biz every 15 mins

why? free money. quit your job if its shit and just day trade.

I made 150k, and I'm still unsatisfied. I want a a million dollars now.

What's your process of finding moons? Only on RDD did I get in at 5 sats.

There has got to be a way to find a stock that will assuredly pump.

OP here, at 150k too and I know how you feel.

I can't stop, and even when I reach 1 mill I won't be satisfied

My goal for this time n3xt year is to have made 100k, what are your current investments? I wanna be like you one day, onii-chan

buy dgb

Im the same way but all i do is lose money

The worst feeling for me is that I got my friend into crypto early last year, and he took out a 20k loan to buy more crypto, and made 15k when Kraken got ddosed, and already made his initial investment back. He opened a trade for .75 bitcoin with 40x leverage, and did it on Friday when bitcoin was at 1950, and he's made over 3.5k just holding it this weekend.

This thread made me laugh so much.

>Took out 20k

Fuck me that is stupid as shit

it worked though. he got lucky but it worked.

I've literally been glued to my phone and computer when I'm home for the last few weeks. It really is addictive. I've made some decent money but wonder if it's really worth the constant stress.

He has a job, plus this is backed by the ETH alliance, and more and more companies are adopting it, the market cap is growing about billion a day, I mean is it really that stupid? The repayment period for the loan is pretty lenient, and he's probably doubled or tripled his return. If someone took out a 6 figure loan, they'd probably end up make millions in return in crypto in this market. I'd wait till the market cap hits 1 trillion before we should get worried. Also keep in mind that crypto is international.

I completely understand what you're saying. Do you have a job or something else to clear your mind the rest of the day?

Your friend is a maniac one wrong move and he'll lose his shit. 20k loan.... 40x leverage... where the fuck do you even get 40x leverage?

Same

Your friend is going to lose his shirt. He's a gambler.

This is why maniacs are the ones who get rich and not the ones who play it safe. If you want safe, just work a regular job and retire at 65 like everyone else. When you are starting out from nothing, you have to do crazy shit just to get rich or be incredibly lucky.

Made 3x 3% scalps today on DOGE moves.
(One scalp was a short)

You are now learning the hard way why professionals day trade. It's a very stressful full time job.

98% of actual investing is an invest and forget about it, maybe check up on it once a week to see how it's doing. You're doing the most difficult and time consuming method of trading and to be perfectly honest it's just not worth it in the long run.

This. In my few years of experience Buy & Hold is the best way forward. Just be patient and diversify.

Back to wagekeking for some of us in the morning...sucks being out of the loop and missing out on some moon missions....can only keep track of open positions.

How do make money off of most coins? It seems that most only go up by fractions of a cent. Do you just own that many and buy as low as possible and sell as high as your confidence allows you to?

When they're a fraction of a cent you can buy thousands for very little. Think of them as micro penny stocks. With enough holdings, very small movements can create pretty considerable gains for you. Just pull out a calculator and do some math. You'll drool.