Sold DGB at 588

>sold DGB at 588

>sold at 400

Was all the talk about how DGB is longterm and is going to go $1 go all over your guy's heads?

Lmao idiots. $1 by the 24th after this conference.

hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They said the same about POSW and I sure as fuck regret not selling that.

What facts were Piece of Shit Wallet backed by?

Bought at 140... sold at 200... bought at 220 sold at 330.. bought at 666 sold at 750...

eeeeeh.... whatever.

Proof of staking and dividends and the roadmap, I guess.

Bought 1.3 mil at 108 sats, I went all in on this shit, it's making me look like i knew what I was doing but I just read up on it and decided it was worth a shot, plus I invested money I don't need

l0l

you're way better off in the long run doing that unless you actually believe in the product

but DGB has been around for 4 years

You all are so lucky you made huge profits. I'll kill myself and save this for a reminder I could of been a Chad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That just made it seem shadier. That's how pump and dumps work man. You make your business, and every once in a while they use it to pump and dump.

yeah. but thats only true for meme coins like DOGE

Bought in again at 740.

LMAOOOO

This year is pretty big for DGB though, initially it was a a unknown coin until the creator had announced news on integrating DGB into Minecraft servers.

Funny. The developer said no such thing. It's private shit few use.
Surprised biz no factcheck

>sold at 720

that one whale guy is a fkn trooper. He has been supporting since 720 or smth, currently in at 794 with 7m buy position at trex.
T-thank you senpai.

which exchange do you guys use? which one is fastest?

polo but sometimes not the fastest.

haven't had issues today tho.

holy shit....

I actually did the math... roughly at least and I came up with ~$30,000 now? but you got a lot less than that.

This is why you always hold

$1 and ill have 500k @18

please kek

I'd buy as much as possible and then dump on you fags at 600

What if you could go back in time and buy DGB at 64 sat?

Bought at 963 what the fuck is wrong with me

I already fucked that up and sold at 20 from 5 sats like a retard... I bought 2 btc worth at 5 sats too. REEEEEEEE

Jeez, you know even if it hits 1000, which was guaranteed, it would dip from there right?
No way it's going to get past 1000 without dipping.

This thread seems pretty good though, what's everyone's current plan if you don't currently have any stake in any DGB or RDD or any other meme coins?

I'm just going to sell then and invest in shit coins

When was DGB at 5 SAT?

That's for coins like XBY. The devs have actively been working on DGB for the past three years.
Hell, one of the devs for DGB is the one who runs the MC server that's going to implement digibyte.

RDD was at 5 sats, not DGB. I bought it at basically the very bottom and sold at 20 when all I had to do was just leave it alone for a few days and I would have made so much more.

It's normal. I am unable to hold a coin for long if I don't see it having an actual use.

I'm glad I sold before the dump. I'll take the next moon mission but this one paid off ALL my debts. Happy trooper here.

That may be a bit of a stretch, but $1 is definitely in dgb's future

Fucking weak hands
You couldn't wait ONE FUCKING DAY FAGOOT?

It's easy to focus on the "shoulda, woulda, coulda".

You still sold at a huge profit. I bought and sold at the same levels as you and then bought in some more.

Doing things sensibly will result in missing huge pumps but you'll be fine long term.

Bought at 903, sold at 810, bought at 840. Fuck's sake. I'll just hodl, I guess

Holy shit stop with this stupid pump and dump meme kid. Over 100m pumped into this in less than a frickin week? and you call it a pump n dump? Then where was the dump? because it's still not below 300 sats...

why are all of you so afraid of holding? what the fuck? shit's literally backwards

Why you even trading bro?

you're making it worse for everyone else by being weaking handed and selling

just hodl ffs, this is only the beginning for DGB. the difference between 800 and 900 is gonne be minuscule compared to where this coin is headed, just BELIEVE

I bought in at 920 and put many of my savings into it.
wHAT THE hell is going on?

Easy to say in hindsight.

JUST HLOD

Sold at 140

It's my first foray into it, my hand is still weak.

>Sold DGB at 330
>sold RDD at 17

Hold me bros

Youre too damn greedy and will panic sell at the first sign of wind blowing

Ffs just put in an amount you know will be solid, not everything and your grandmas china set

Just got 1k of dgb today at 535 thank you and to the moon

>bough 1 million at 100 and holding till $10
>tfw I will have 8 lambos by this time next year

I'm fairly new to this so take my advice with a grain of salt, but based on how I've been fucked over every time I try to short a coin, I'd advise people to only invest in coins they seriously think have long term potential, and when you buy in, immediately move at least 90% of what you bought into cold storage. You can practice shorting with the remaining 10%, and whenever you increase that amount substantially enough, send the excess to cold storage too. It provides both a fix for gamblers like myself and a safeguard against weak hands. Granted, you won't make nearly as much as shorting large amounts would give you, but you won't lose much either when you get unlucky and the shit moons out of nowhere.

But is DGB really going to moon today though? seems safe to short before each dip for a couple days.

lmao

As a cryptobaby myself can I ask a stupid question? What do you mean by 'shorting' here?

I don't want to be spoonfed, I think I can understand without detailed explanations so just a few words would be appreciated, thanks

I thought that when I was shorting in the 300s, then blasted off to 500, then 900. It mooned 4 times in a week and twice in one day, so I'm not even going to bother risking it anymore personally because of how volatile the entire crypto market is, but you do you.

Shorting is when you buy low and sell high. Like if you sold 5000 DGB at 700 sat, then used the BTC you got from the sale to buy back in at say 650 sat, you'd have more than 5300 DGB. You basically use your supply to get more, but you can get fucked and it could rise to 750 and never drop back which is why I suggested separating long term holds and shorts.

Amazing that I learned my lesson to hodl with fucking Bitbean.

You guys need to chill.

thanks senpai

we will be whaling again today. breaking 900 will be hell.

That's really not getting fucked though, you're only fucked when you lose money.
And on the plus side when shit eventually starts to hit the fan, and it plummets ala posw, you're not left bagholding for months or years waiting just you can break even, of that day ever comes.

Some guy said he was bagholding RDD for two years before it finally got pumped this month and he was able to sell. If you think thats okay, you might as well just throw your money in a hole, and dig it back up in a couple years you could have been using it in profitable ventures, you'll get the same effect.

>look at my portfolio
>see that my DGB have rose up almost $20 in value in a matter of 10-15 mins

THE FUCKING MOON IS COMING.

WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOON