Shitcoin to invest in

What are some good unknown shitcoins to invest in? Preferably ones that are priced at less than 10sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

mooncoin.com/
mining.securepayment.cc/pools/mooncoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mooncoin is getting a backing. May be something that blooms later in the year but at 1 sat, fuck it.

BitBay but it isn't that cheap. Huge upside potential still though. That and Minereum.

If you have patience, then FTC Feathercoin is going to be the most profitable coin of 2017! First halving in approx 50 days from now.

There are a LOT of shitcoins on novaexchange ... any to recommend on there? A lot on yobit as well but i don't trust yobit.

tap coin on yobit get in quick no resistance.

Mooncoin

it's pathetic cheap.

I'm gonna mine it only cuz it's so cheap it's almost impossible not to double your profits.

How do you mine mooncoin? I would make a hobby out of doing it on the off chance it moons and we become rich because of retardly dumb luck.

Wow that's alot of stock in one shot

mooncoin.com/

scroll to the bottom.

Wallet and it has a bunch of pools listed.

I'm gonna probably try to get on this right this second.

it's the lowest it can possibly get so its only gonna go up for a bit

Thanks, buddy. Here's to hoping mooncoin moons

MOON

No problem. I'm setting it up atm myself. Just waiting on my sexcoin and digibyte wallets to finish syncing.

after those it's syncing this up and getting it running

Shit, thought there was a dedicated miner like staking with bitbean.

Which pool do you use? This is a new one for me.

>it's the lowest it can possibly get so its only gonna go up for a bit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you spot the newbies.

You do realize once shitcoins get so bad they get delisted or switched to other pairs right? If it stays at 1 sat it's going to switch to being traded in LTC or XPM or ETH pairs, and then you're in the shitter.

I have not used this yet so I also have not picked a pool out.

But from a quick peek I might start on this one.

mining.securepayment.cc/pools/mooncoin/

Ah well I did not know that since I am a newb as of 3 days ago

and not sure why me being newb is so hilarious. You were a newb once too. Odd mindset.

Sorry, man, I'm a retard. How would I go about using this? On Linux Mint if that matters

I really wish I could tell you that one. I am a windows user so I have to just type commands in that command thing.

no idea how to even get started on linux mint desu.

SEC will boom soon, get in, its still early.

Command thing? It should be similar if I'm lucky.

Remember when that whale said so earlier today?

Remember how that shit is still red?

its basically linux command line. I still call it dos but the windows command line.

similar but I dont use linux so not sure how to help.

hopefully you can find some info.

I'm digging thru some obscure coins. A few seem to have a tiny bit of life left. alot of time wastes tho.

look again, something changed