Is this going up or not?

Is this going up or not?

Wait 24 hours

What the fuck is happening in 24 hours?

this
this is the day we've all been waiting for

yes

Not

I'm in pretty heavy with fingers crossed. This is about the time of night when stuff gets nuts, I assume because of China... My work quality will suffer drastically but I may make more in crypto

Same dude. Lost a lot of money this week because of impatience. Was invested in both DGB and RDD but got out way too early. It is what it is. Still a lot more of the same opportunities in this market.

No one knows. It could sit idle for the next four years and crash to nothing, or rocket to $20 tomorrow and end up on coinbase.

>Invest in whatever appeals to you personally after doing some research

>and buy EDG

No. Everyone has found out DGB exists and are putting their money into them, plus the banks are going to use ETH instead.

Sorry. Better luck next time.

some whale activity at bittrex

The Asians seem to like Ripple. I've went to bed and made money on it before so who knows. I think the conference isn't going to hurt, and if it gets traded on gdax or something that will push it

>TFW own loads of both DGB and Ripple
not sure how i feel about this comment

got out of DGB and went into bitcoin.

Same man. I have both and I am lamenting the gains I could have gotten if I just moved my fucking ripple to dgb. But I think it will go back up soon enough. I learned my lesson, I don't trade with weak hands anymore.

Volume increases in the right direction

A screenshot of the depth chart is 100% useless at this trade volume. Are you new or what?

i am a newfag sir, donate pls

I'm fucking ready, been holding all along

>The Asians seem to like Ripple
Only stupid coreans are buying XRP, nippon banks are just using a modified version of the ripple protocol on a separate network

i want to buy ripple, but what wallets can i use please help anons

Gatehub if you don't want to download the whole blockchain.

All I know is that we will know the fate of ripple tomorrow...there is supposed to be some announcement....I don't know if it will be good or bad...but I'm holding.

Aren't they making a big announcement right about now at Consensus? Anyone know the exact time?

Can I make an account on that shit and get ripple in time for moon tomorrow?

Holy shit just store it at an exchange

what?

It's a simple process. If you're still unverified on coinbase though you may get fucked over.
Or just do this. Fuck the smartasses and their muh hacks. High chances are you won't get hacked in a fucking day. Get the wallet eventually though.

He wants to buy it from an exchange

No, get bitcoin from local bitcoin or a credit card site and exchange it with shapeshift.io

Remember to include a refund address. Tried transferring GNT to XRP yesterday and the transaction failed. I try not to use shapeshift now. It always makes my fucking heart race and I don't need that shit.