OMFGADJFLA

GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-release-05-19-2017.pdf
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cjcrx/according_to_guy_corem_ex_spondoolies_ceo_there/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news!

DELETE THIS

DUMP NOW DUMP DUMP DUMP

SELL YOUR ETH RIGHT FUCKING NOW
GO BACK TO BITCOIN IT'S GOING TO GO UP

SELL SELL SELL

Who?

SELL SELL SELL

but he's right... Nothing happened to warrant the increase you fucking morons. This isn't rocket science.

Yeah i was with vitalik when he tweeted this

Me too, tasting his cock.

the creator of autism bux

Are you actually retarded?

HYDROGEN BOMB TO HIT BITCOIN BRACE YOURSELVES WE'RE MAKING THE JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED

I mean they actually did just announce a whole bunch of new groups with Etherium
entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-release-05-19-2017.pdf

So even if there wasn't justification before there is now

link to tweet...

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO SAVE US ALL. BUT NOW WE MUST SAVE OURSELVES....

From him...

VITALIK DELETED TWEET IT'S HAPPENING

Now now, a screenshot is all the proof you need

This guy is FUDing so he can buy more. Obvious pajeet

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cjcrx/according_to_guy_corem_ex_spondoolies_ceo_there/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Bitcoin

JEWISH CONSPIRACY UNDERWAY...

You people are insane, go to bed!

Come home to Eth Classic, Vitalik...

you must do what you feel is right.

Was it really all about Toyota and Samsung and endless conference calls will lawyers, sycophants, and corporate parasites?

When all the strippers have passed out, whne the blow is all gone and the mirror stares back at you...

Come home

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DELET

>@theneedledrop

Vitalik's gotta do what's best for blrrrrrrrrrtself, y'know?

crypto yoda mm

The platform is valued at 15 billion USD, and the only functional uses for it are p2p payments (which any crypto can manage), Online gambling (again, nothing new), and the concept of smart contracts.

It's the pets.com of crypto right now. Seriously, who could possibly derive that much value from some small-scale Web businesses and a payment platform?

Everyone is buying in on hype, which is fine, but it's all speculation. The coin isn't worth more than a couple hundred million at this point, because it isn't changing the world yet.

>but muh smart contracts
>muh tokens/projects that will change the world
>muh Dev team

It's a good project that has promise, but it's not pay pal yet. There's a lot to be determined before that 15B valuation is deserved.

This is why you faggots need Twitter. Took me two seconds to see this fake.

No one thinks it's real you putz

Did you even read the fucking thread?

EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
>EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
>EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
>EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
>EFFICIENT MARKET THEORY
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

delet