Push the button lads, I will guide you

Attention crew this is your pilot speaking, sorry for the delay but we are fully prepared for takeoff.
Digibyte Minecraft server is engaging.
As the virtuous human being that I am I predict I will have 10K followers on twitch by this time next month.
I will vow to stream Minecraft on the new DGB based server and promote DGB through social media/twitch,
thus giving rise to fresh crypto investors and furthering our goal towards a glorious new world currency spectrum.

For any newcomes who cant decide what to invest grandmas birthday money do this!
My solution is simple and only invokes one formula followed with a single rule.
>Rule:1 BUY crypto before going to sleep so you can ride the biggest waves.
>Formula: Invest in every single coin that exists wether it be 1$ in each .01$ in each. If something goes up invest more in it and do research on it.
As time goes on invest in the ones that grow the most and then reinvest your gains.

>For anyone worried about cashing out:
Forget paying taxes on gains because you will never cash out. NEVER cash out, in the future just pay with the decentralized new world currency we helped to create. (out of ncessity I might add)
Given enough time this will become a new currency and you will be able to buy everything you need with cryptos dont worry anons.

We are entering the stratosphere get ready for blastoff DGB moon incoming BUY NOW

ty based op

pump and dump the slut !!!!

What timeframe for .01$ or 1$

Chage your mindset user. You don't need to cash out, forget about short term gains.

If i present you with 2 marshmallows and tell you you can have one now, or you cant wait 15 minuets and have both which option will you take???

>after numerous studies most children choose not to wait despite the obvious advantage to waiting

Moral of my story is don't be a child and learn patience..... HOLD

Alright Digifags, I put 2.4BTC of my RDD winnings that you guys all missed out on down on this shit. Don't let me down.

DONT LEAVE YOUR RDD POSITION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT BE LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, I made like 5 BTC on that shit. I'm already reinvested. Chillax.

How many followers do you have now? who are you?

If you try pumping and dumping DGB you will get burned hard one time, and all it takes is once.

There will be times where DGB spikes up 100% and never goes down again, so if you miss time your P&D you will not only loss ALL the profits you've gained, but buy back in at a loss. Some coins shilled here can be pumped and dumped for a nice profit, but don't risk it here.

this coin will be worthless once bitcoin adopts segwit. just enjoy the multiple short term gains because you'll regret simply holding this whenever the pump and dumping dies down and this coin depreciates to 1 sat.

>Digibyte supports segwit

REKT

>bought in 2btc at 900 sat
kill me lads

will it get back up?

Those kids are fucking idiots. In 1 day, I profit enough to buy enough marshmallows to fill a swimming pool. I would leave their shitty experiment - waste of time

Wanna know a secret? BTC can never adopt segwit, it is doomed to fail because it became too big before we truly understood crypto, therefore it cannot be updated with new tech.

It's increasing in price because people use it as a reserve currency to get in and out of alt coins, of course it is important, but not the future.

Just wait lad. I bought it at an all time high as well, but then it doubled in price. just hold

Staaap saying it's digibyte minecraft. It's just some random dudebro. GG falling for fake news!

FOR REAL THOUGH WTF IS WRONG WITH YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

pls tell me it'll go up Veeky Forums
i bought at 650

we're going to 1$ soon brother

we will!

DIP IS OVER
I REPEAT DIP IS OVER AT POLONIEX
IT'S RECOVERING!

>people use it as a reserve currency to get in and out of alt coins

THIS

And Ethereum is gonna replace it for even that purpose

You memed me again Veeky Forums. Cucked by another shitcoin

How high doe the market cap need to be for that to happen? I can;t see $1 happening for some time

Sell you "shit coins" at a loss then you pussy, crypto trading is not for the feeble minded.

What is the exact date of the minecraft thingy?

Hope you guys bought the DIP we are engaged to blast off again.

We are in here for the long run you stupid niggers.
If you do not have hands of steel RIGHT NOW youu will kill yourself next month.

This happened to me before with ETH and I will not allow it to happen again to me

The panic sellers kill me off, any dip they all just jump ship and lose money. I will take that low price please.

>MFW MONEY HASNT DEPOSITED TO ME EXCHANGE AND I CANT BUY THE DIP

>LESSON: ALLWAYS HAVE MONEY READY IN EXCHANGE

Good lesson! And I had money ready ;)