Bought 1 ether yay me

>be me
>browse r9k habitually and become even sadder
>switch to biz because there's hope here
>really wanna go to lamboland and escape wagecucking for life (even though I'd probably get a different car)
>have my eye on eth when it was $80
>pussyfoot around gemini and coinbase
>finally say fuck it and put in my bank signin
>change my bank pw
>try to buy 1 ether @ $160
>order fails
>try again
>order goes through and I purchase 1 ether @$160
>read message that says my ether will arrive in 9 days

now what?

>not bittrex

Step 1. Hold
Step 2. Wait
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Lambos.

Just leave it and cash out in a while

Congrats you will be extremely wealthy in the future

yeah, I wrote in a text file HODL my 1 ether until death...also what's with /biz's obsession with lambos? s it because of Tai Lopez?

That's just what you buy with crypto money mang. Lambos. And hookers. Mostly Lambos though.

hmmm yeah, but what if I also want to get into other currencies? these potential gains are too crazy to not try

COINBASE
1. Make your account
2. buy some BTC/ETH how ever much you want to start with
3. Use send option to send to Bittrex if you want to trade meme coins keep reading.

BITTREX

1. Make account
2. Copy your deposit ETH address
3. Send from Coinbase
4. Receive in a few minutes
5. Sell ETH for BTC
6. BUY RDD WITH THAT SHIT SON
7. MOON
8. Sell your RDD or whatever alt coin you bought when you feel the profit is good to you

>HODL
>BUY LOW SELL HIGH

ETH Donations >0x574a1fcc82179a025e0e3cb790cee13ad8035264

BTC Donations >1FQWmR4SM4N75Y9QMKwKygSw4nUr1yjNFL

RDD Donations:
>RdTK9JsPf1uiL1bU2av1pBiWb34PszcJAq

but they draw so much attention...and the miles per gallon is really low I'm guessing

Next time link your debit card ya goof and you get instant transactions so you can dump it WHEN shit goes bad.

Here's my guide famalamadingdong
Remember to give back to your fellow anons when you're in lamboland

Congrats on escaping that hellhole. So they're neets AND they're still nocoiners what the fuck are they doing?

ty for the step by step advice user. The sad thing is I feel I will be emotionally attached to my first ether and be unable to split it up to purchase RDD. Also, from here on out will it always take 9 days to purchase each one?

Where are you on the spectrum? 1-10 I'm guessing it's pretty fucking high

I'll let you know when my 30 ETH hold moons.

well I tried 1 cc and one db, both failed so I only had the bank option left

>30ETH
>Lambo money
>ever
We're not talking about hotwheels kid

No worries dude, cards arn't working right now for some reason. Also, remember we're playing the long game. You don't want to get spooked, sell, and miss out on the rocket ride of a lifetime.

are you implying I have autism/asperger's? I haven't been tested.

It's what I can afford dude. Maybe someday it will be 50 grand.

If you use a credit or debit card it works like this I still haven't tried to remove the limit though if its possible

hmmmm maybe I should have bought more than 1 ETH then? doing the math of my previous potential gains if I had gone all-in is fucking depressing. but now that I have 1 ETH, I can actually feel good about some small gains as I view the price chart.

Dude it's gunna do well and you'll make some fucking money but you won't get a lambo of 30ETH. If you put it into a memecoin that does well you might but that's a risk and a half.

is bittrex a good place to buy crypto?

thx. they mostly talk about the same 10 topics over and over.

Yes, it has every meme coin you'll ever be shilled. You can store all of them on there and pull out when ready.

>top growing alts today you'll notice its things Veeky Forums has been shilling

for early investors, I'd say eth has already mooned greatly. hopefully it moons for late people like me as well.

why ETH-->BTC-->RDD
can't you just go ETH-->RDD

I know man, but again, it's what I can afford. I have 49 grand saved up, but in not really about putting my whole life savings into this. I'd rather regret not making more money than being bankrupt.

Because on Bittrex the major market is traded with BTC used as the base currency. There are Ethereum markets where you can buy with ETH but they're a fraction of the BTC market size and less selection.

I like to transfer and sell ETH though because it's a little faster to move, but not by that much so you can just transfer BTC straight out too. It's just that when the hype hits and I add funds ETH is a faster transfer

Forgot pic, there's the three markets. BTC on top ETH then that third one I don't even know what that is desu

Ah okay. Thanks for the explanation. Still got a long ways to go, but I'm excited to leave nocoiner status. I technically bought like 1.006 eth or something, so maybe that .006 can be enough to buy some altcoins. I'd really like to at least hold 1 eth long term.

Yeah you have 0.0741783566 BTC by my calculations. The 0.006 is worth 0.0004424156 BTC.

Good setup and I would take the leftover coin and just throw it in some stuff and try things out.

haha thanks. ETH is @ 167 according to ethereumprice.org so I might just beat the fees if I cash out now. Not going to, but fees are a thing...

I got one eth for 80€
Absolute indebted poorfag student here
Also got 1k Gulden and 4k DGB for a total investment of 170€
would be nice if I can pay debts.