Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth...

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[54] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt"[55] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of Enlightenment.[56] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[57][58] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[59] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[60]

was he correct?

inb4 butthurt poles

Holy shit,based frederick brings the heat,

>was he correct?
Absolutely

Truly Hitler

Literally nothing wrong with doing this

Poor Friedrich, what did they do to him?

I bet some big Polish dick rekt his gay ass.

Daily reminder still at the Congress of Vienna, Prussia was classified a "slavic kingdom".

He read Voltaire. Basically a common pressumption of the age. Polish Commonwealth had a different political system. Instead of eenlightened absolutism with one allmighty central figure there was something called noble democracy. So to them it was like anarchy of sorts. And as good an excuse as any to wage aggressive wars.

I like how the Pole both looks and acts like a stereotypical Jew - this is no coincidence as a majority of Poles carry Jewish blood. In the middle ages, Poland was know as "Paradisus Iudaeorum" (Jewish paradise) since it was a Jew friendly country while all other nations were kicking them out, and even before WW2 around 30% of Poland was Jewish and pretty much everyone had a Jew in the family since they intermarried heavily.

They say "scratch a Russian, find a Tatar" I say "scratch a Pole, fund a kike".

>"scratch a Pole, fund a kike"

Lets go scratch Polacks then!

how could he slander native americans like that

he should make a return and partition Poland again

Yes, the same can be said about all Slavic "people"

nah, poles are much worse than native indians.

Is this a Catholic-Protestant thing? He sounds like a butthurt Proddie.

>"It is a very good and advantageous acquisition, both from a financial and a political point of view. In order to excite less jealousy I tell everyone that on my travels I have seen just sand, pine trees, heath land and Jews"

-Frederick the great after being asked about the partition of poland

Frederick hated everything except France and his dogs.

>Poland
>Slavic

Given that entire refugee crisis came from Germany acting on their own initiative and then trying to force other countries to try to help them handle the problem their retarded chancellor has starter without any prior agreement of entirety of European Union, it is little surprise that a lot of countries in EU are against taking refugees.

Also, Germans repaired one of the Nazi concentration camps to keep refugees there.

Shame on Poland though for leeching off the EU yet not taking their share of refugees

>Germany is the one at fault
>Not murrikans, frenchies and bongs fucking up the middle east
Nice Veeky Forums

>Also, Germans repaired one of the Nazi concentration camps to keep refugees there.
That's industrious

He didn't hate tall soldiers.

Aren't Prussians Slavs tho lmao