Consensus 2017

W-What's gonna happen tomorrow bros?

I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=DzX3VdqPxIs
youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are dropping our support for BTC and ETH and focusing on further developments of Digibytes. Large potential is visible in this coin, and we plan on using it as a main global currency exchange.

>We are dropping our support for BTC and ETH and focusing on further developments of Digibytes. Large potential is visible in this coin, and we plan on using it as a main global currency exchange.

If BTC mafias have finally met any type of agreements prepare for moon harder than anything we've seen before.

Money coming out of ALTs will nearly bleed them dry. ETH will stand tall but drop a fair share $30 bucks? Depends how much market cap moves back.

HODL everything

We're all mooning this week except pajeetcoins

but are you hodling more btc or eth?

I invested in sour grapes.

Unfortunately the price of a sour grape has crashed as supply is growing out of control.

>tfw you were too poor to invest in bitcoin in 2010
>told all my friends about it, none of them believe me
>now they say "we didn't listen, we should've listened, why didn't we listen?"
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Kinda spooked. Put half my portfolio into eth. Hoping BTC doesn't launch to another nebula and everything including eth goes down. I'm betting on eth blowing up essentially.

ETH already grew because of its positive press. Now its time for BTC maybe.

If alts will bleed then Veeky Forums will be on suicide watch.

I'm hodling ETH and no BTC. No one gives a shit about Bitcoin.

>I'm the banks and Microsoft's bitch and I'm proud check this 'tude

>i want the coin that takes 5 days to transfer

>being so poor that every time you transfer bitcoin it is your very last bit

Bitcoin accepts segwit.

Ethereum gets Jew backing.

Ripple suffers.

NEM explodes.

Litecoin remains hidden in mom's basement in the corner listening to Linkin Park and Simple Plan in the dark staring at the ceiling.

Screen cap this.

What do you think this announcement is? Fuck me.

Segwit dummy. Check Twitter.

Nothing but a dump. The price is pegged in. Buy the rumour sell the news. Fuck when will you learn.

Literally the best scenario. Hope you're right papa

ETH pushing 200 by the bright bright sunrise

lol

I agree. Except ripple

I feel that all this massive influx across the board is everyone hedging their bets before the event, in a few days time there's going to be big winners and big losers, but it's too late to buy up in any meaningful or safe way right now. So a good chunk of my money will remain in tether unfortunately

I think Ripple has lost somewhere around 30% since its peak. Hoping it turns back around though, but I think a lot of money from Ripple just flowed heavy into ETH and BTC

Imagining ethereum as a coin...
Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzX3VdqPxIs
just bought my first ETH and listening to this song, it syncs perfectly to the gif
feelscosmicman

If you honestly think you can make thousands of dollars by doing nothing but listening to weebs online you're WRONG. These ludicrous numbers aren't sustainable, it's going to CRASH. You'll wake up one day and realize you'll have to work a REAL job. YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP WINNING

just invested 1.500 in ETH.
to the moon we go

>increasingly nervous college graduate swears the neet ecomony is going to fail for sure this time

i literally just made almost 300 dollars for doing absolutely nothing on the weekend.

Syscoin user. Screen cap this cause that shit gonna moon.

Hey if ethereum can at least make me 30k someday and I can take a sweet-ass vacation and pay off all my debt it'll be worth it. I literally only invested $500 and that's an amazing payoff. I already made $10k off of it.

Hshhahha

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

Buy the dip, niggga. This is a great opportunity.

>The only reason Ripple pumped is because big investors bought Ripple in preparation to quickly trade it for ETH around the time of Consensus 2017, because they didn't want to cause massive pump for no reason beforehand.

Unless you are a Jew or one of these big investors, then you are nothing but a Ripple bag holder that's going to be devistated real soon.

Screencap this.

when did you buy and for which price?
shits doubling every week now

Every coin will declare war on in each other. It will be known as the first World Coin War.

The age of nationalism is over. It is now time for the age of Coins to define our national and cultural identity.