NAV

Where is it going?

Do I sell at a loss or wait till it goes back up a little?

just kill yourself at this point

ive lost so much value its not even worth selling im now a bag holder for at least a month

Never ever sell, just hold. Veeky Forums needs to realise that invested money is lost money until it's not

hahahaha no, you should admit defeat sometimes.
now with nav though.

Guys?
Any hope?

Buy Total (BTC) 0.00054165

These are the orders that are keeping the price this low. This is happening for the majority of alt coins.

Do you see those unmoving sell walls? The whales are not selling anything, they're making you idiots panic sell because of the bitcoin rumors.

It's still plummeting to the lowest it's been all week.

if you are into crypto trading, step up the game. skype: cryptoanna

I'm so so glad I passed on this suckercoin. I'm proud of myself.

Shut up

then go ahead and sell lol, i dont even have any NAV.

I'm not going to sell so fast...

like I fucking said, those sell walls are not moving, whales are not dumping. They are just putting in multiple orders of like 3$~ worth of coin to keep the red candle stick and make people panic.

And why are they doing that?

just forget you own it for now

Why are they doing that?
Tell us why.

I can't day trade then, because all my assets are tied up.

You're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. I already fucking told you you stupid bitch

Where the fuck do you think your money goes when you sell at this price point and it shoots up later?

Are you fucking 12 years old? Get the fuck off crypto you fucking moron.

WHY ARE THEY MAKING PEOPLE PANIC SELL TO THEM AT A LOW PRICE? Same fucking reason you buy shit at 50% off at the store you fucking idiot

fucking hell I'm getting off biz, you are all morons

No don't leave I'm sorry.

I swear I must be the only one who sold at a profit lmao git gud newfags

Y-you just watch, i-it's a long term hold!
So what if there are other coins going up right now that my money could be in instead!

So that they can buy coins lower. If they put in little orders it makes the price stay low, and they can buy the coins cheaper. When they're done, they stop and the price goes back up.
In theory.

B-But HODL...

How common is it for the price to go back down?

You mean up?

Yes?

How often does it happen in this irrational market?

THAT RISE!

Thanks for panic selling. Now my whale crew can pump this bitch with massive gainz.

I mean I'm still 15% in the red but yeah I can see why this little jump might not be worthless to some people

MEME TRIANGLE

I'm at 10.4% but it's a start

We're back baby.
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

Y-yes
25k soon!

They were just shaking off the weak hands :D