Why french were even invited?

Why french were even invited?

>france got blown the fuck out and occupied
>germany lost in the end
>herrrrr y is france getting anything?

Pity.

They have such enormous egos that we couldn't expect them to contribute to the defense against the communists even a little if the other allies didn't baby them through everything and pretend that they were still useful.

Fear of the Soviets
Americans wanted France on their side so they gave them a part of Shitmany

What pisses me off is that French try to play it as they were resisting Nazis all the time while they were the biggest collaborators in Occupied Europe in Vichy regime and their resistance movement was blown out of proportion by propaganda and it was usually british SOE commandos who had to do all the hard work anyway. Just compare French ""resistance"" to Polish Home Army or Yugoslav partisans and you'll see what I mean.
Also most of the majority males didn't gave a shit about occupation (since they were chilling in Stalags) and their women threw themselves at the germans.

Because the French were back fighting the Germans since Operation Overlord. The first Allied officer to cross the Rhine was a French.

>while they were the biggest collaborators in Occupied Europe

Actually France had the biggest resistance movement among civilized countries occupied by the Nazis
Obviously, utter shitholes were citizens were treated like animals by the occupiers (Poland, Yugoslavia...etc) had more resistance since the people had nothing to lose.
But for a civilized country where citizens were well treated, France had a pretty impressive resistance movement per capita (as compared to other countries in a similar situation such as Belgium, Denmark or the Netherlands).

Because of butthurt uneducated faggots like you, the meme have passed from "Every French resisted" to "No French ever resited and everyone in France collaborated"
Neither are true, stop the exaggerations

You obviously don't do much research before you make overemphasized claims, the French resistance was relatively large compared to other countries that were treated well. You make comparisons to countries like Poland/Yugoslavia yet in those countries people were treated way worst than in France. Also it depends on the branches of the resistance, some resistance groups were extremely key during operation overlord and were able to delay German reinforcements.

And that's why France is one of the country where 80℅ of the jewish population survived.

"Democracy"

B L A N K E T G E N E R A L I Z A T I O N S

Norway and Denmark got figures in the high 90s because they actually resisted instead of collaborating.

>why french didn't stayed with their rightful natural borders from the germs

Fixed for you.

because the Allies probably wanted to make France, a developed economy with an extensive colonial empire, a fixture of the post-war liberal order, so it had to look like a sovereign power on par with the victors.

The only "resistance" the French did was that of their women's pussies before being parted by German cock. And I am not referring to rape but to the the natural tendency of the vagina to stay closed and to resist non forceful penetration.

In percentage or in size?

Denmark and Norway also had way less jews than France, they obviously were easier to hide.

t. Pierre le cuck

> What pisses me off is that French try to play it as they were resisting Nazis all the time
But... They don't. It's not the fifties anymore. The French state recognized its responsibility for what Vichy did, and resistance is far from overblown in history textbooks.

I think you're getting angry at a strawman you built.

how do you explain all the other ones BTFO'd not getting anything?

Why do brits get a part, when the only time they stepped on the mainland they had to be saved by the french?
Why do americans get a part when their entire nation exists thanks to the french?
Why do russians get a part, when the reason slavs as a race exist past 1918 was the german were defeated by the french?