Occultism is dogshit

occultism is dogshit
prove me wrong

Have you actually tried any of it?

Daily reminder that all of these 19 year old material universe neckbeards have NEVER once conducted a single magic ritual and fall for the "occultism isn't real" brainwashing hook, line, and sinker.

prove magic is real

Donald Trump is the President.

plz tell me how into magic

Why must you make this thread every day?

Magic is real but it's evil and you're going to hell for doing that shit.

There is a lot of wisdom in the occult, but magic as a metaphysical thing has no legitimate proof outside of subjective experiences, which are easily explained through psychology.

>legitimate proof

Spook.

Well memed my property

Daily reminder that magic isn't real and any LARPing faggots should kill themselves.

All religion is, nevertheless it does not mean it can not be fun.

Fuck off Styxfaghammer

>perform a ritual
>nothing happens
>"that's beacuse you also
have to believe in it in order to work"

good goy

Yeah, I used to engage in these rituals but realised they are the most faggiest shit in existence.

Magic is just the next step past meditation, I never get why this is so hard to grasp. If you can't into magic it's because you're an aspie or a psychopath

You only think it's shit because you're dead inside

>there are this many people on Veeky Forums who unironically believe in magic

>magic as a metaphysical thing has no legitimate proof

Lol.
What do you think the "laws" of physics actually are?

>muh subjectivity vs. objectivity spook

This is how you know you're dealing with an 18th century mind.
Objectivity is just shared subjectivity.

There are people on Veeky Forums like Ape of Th0th who !Ake careers out of being practicing occultists.

And daily reminder that catholicism is nothing but sanctified occultism.

>Another dogma that has bothered Catholics for centuries is the veneration of relics and the claims that they have magical powers. Even Martin Luther wondered how there could be twenty-six apostles buried in Germany, when there were only twelve in the entire Bible! It is said that if all the pieces of the cross displayed in Catholic churches were assembled together, it would take a ten-ton truck to carry them. It is clear that most ‘relics’ are frauds. Furthermore, there is nothing in the Bible that supports the veneration of relics, even if they are genuine

This don't do that shit.

There has yet to be a demonstration of actual working magic, that isn't just psychological fuckery and manipulation, i.e. nothing ''paranormal''. And that is what I meant by ''subjective experiences''; because people will claim they have experienced the paranormal or cast a spell or some shit, but they can't really back it up other than ''they felt'' something or whatever. Like when someone trips on DMT and sees machine elves. Or does some demon summoning ritual and feels as if the demon was present there.

HEREFORD MASSIVE!

who even thinks it is not

He won the election due to popularity of memes
And I am not saying that ironically.
Plus Hilary proved to be unfit both physically and mentally, as well as the e-mail allegations, even if they weren't true, weakened her status were as Trump the only negativity he got was about what he was saying being non-progressive
As far as I know, magic is make believe
Unseen force that has less than 50% of working isn't magic if you have conducted the ritual and done your part of the play.
In the end occultism follows the hive mind mentality, in which some people find solace and belonging.
That being said, it's like any organized religion

>Believes in higher deity
>preforms daily worship rituals to appease deity
>Always praising
>Ask deity for one thing to happen
>5 years of same shit
>nothing
I grew out of being an angsty teen
Mind you I believed true through and trough
I had no doubt whatso ever
magic, invisible force and such might exists, we can't scientifically disprove them. and cannot be harnessed nor communicated with.
The only super natural thing I would describe is vision dreaming. Seeing a vivid dream about a situation and recall the details for a time and then see it happening few days later.
And no it's not a de ja vu thing, were would go I think I saw that before. You would know the outcome due to that dream.

Occultism is for teenagers looking for a little bit of extra attention.

Or just wanna feel cool.
It was a really interesting phase to be honest.
Like discovering and discussing the unknown.
In the end it's a make believe role playing game
Good times to be honest.
a bit cringey, yes, but man we had fun.

There were more than Seventy Apostles, so either Luther was literally retarded or it's a misquote

What?

>implying that Luther wasn't sick and tired of the miracle mongering

>full of undergrad liberal arts students who have never studied any science beyond highschool
>beong surprised they fall for "magick" crystals and pentagrams

b-but muh humanities teach critical thinking!!

>implying that Luther wasn't sick and tired of the miracle mongering
So, saying there are only 12 apostles is literally wrong.