Alts in a bubble
BTC in a bubble
Rumblings of Polo bank run

LET THE CARNAGE COMMENCE

If your still in now you are a fool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E7TN1QdInEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like the market is in for a strong wobble sometime soon, but what do I know

>it's a nocoiner cope after waking up to yet another ath episode

>strong wobble
Elegant choice of words

>g-guys i-its c-crashing t-thiiis t-t-time

>Polo still has some of my money and cant seem to be bothered to give it back
>I start hearing this shit

Try not to kys when it keeps going up.

>tfw leveraged position open since 80€
>tfw trading 3k as if I had 15k

>If your still in now you are a fool

Cool market timer, I guess you are shorting on leverage now then, eh?

Shorting 10x here

Can you explain what this is? A loan of sorts?

How much leverage, I know there's a site where you can leverage .75 btc at 40x. I had a friend do this and they've made 5k since friday

would've been better spent on rdd

bitmex.com

I'm going to just sell it now at 2050$ on localbitcoins. It's not worth risking it falling under 1800.
I'm waiting for the dip.

See you at $3000

I'm a nocoiner and I bought BTC at $2,050 a couple days ago using my bank because credit cards give me the CVN error everyone is talking about. Shit better not crash before I even get it. I've got a polo and bittrex account set up, any other exchanges I should use? I was going to use multiple because I figured that shit like this was going to happen eventually.

What kind of wallets do you guys use?

Bought on Coinbase btw
Where else can I buy coins? localbitcoins looks sketchy as fuck

BTC is not in a bubble, because the ONLY WAY IT WILL EVER HAVE A CRASH IS THE SECOND I BUY SOME.

Cashed out earlier today and it feels pretty good desu

Wtf is with XRP lots of u said hold til Monday

You did well. This is the moment where the parents of the kids who "made" 5k or 10k get to tell them told you so. Last time this happened the crowd who bought at the peak had to wait 3 years for anything to happen. Imagine refreshing Blockfolio for 3 years and seeing literally no movement whatsoever. Of course it was preceded by a newsless rally like we have now.

Hold you nigger. It's not even lunchtime

Nigga gonna hold

Are you people retarded? ETH increased x18 over the last two months, BTC increased x2.
>"BTC IS IN A BUBBLE I'M TELLING YOU!! WOULD I LIE TO YOU GOY??!XD"

This user gets it.

>Have $50,000 stuck in there
>$2,000 daily withdrawl limit

nigger start getting that shit out of there or try to get verified at least. Also if you wan to be safe from the bubble poping convert all coins to USDT.

Not even close to a bubble. We have just begun...
Better buy more alts and btc.

it'll drop

actually this is just the real shit starting, just check the fucking news

BTC will skyrocket in the following weeks, I have almost 50k$ in it and am buying 20k more right fucking now

>just check the news
what news

Exactly. This is just getting started. I'm predicting >10k by autumn.

on what grounds

Don't worry bro, as long as I don't buy any bitcoin it's just going to keep mooning.

So what happens when this crash causes usdt to malfunction?

The fundamentals of bitcoin are currently stronger than for any other crypto. A price correction (up) is due.

Kraken let's 5x on eth and btc, and 3x monero, 2x etc, etc...

It's leveraging so yeah, it's borrowing money.
You pay rollover fees to the lenders.
Be careful with it though, amplifies losses equaly, and if the value drops 20%, your position closes (at 5x)

It's about to reach 2300$. It's accelerating way too fast, if this doesn't stop we might really see 8k$ btc this year. It's getting dangerous as well. We are no longer holding some worthless imaginery currency, but an actual virtual gold, you can bet something like Mt.Gox is bound to happen again.

just gotta HODL as long as you never sell the price can never drop

The higher it goes the harder it will be to get out.

REMEMBER THIS

I hope you are right, or this will be the end of altmarket trading. Everyone will just keep holding BTC.

Dude, you're fucked

>I have almost 50k$ in it and am buying 20k more right fucking now
Post proof you larping faggot

Start withdrawing now - It will only take 25 days

The fuck are you talking about?

Everyday BTC gets slower and slower and everyday new faster coins are added to the market.

BTC takes up less than 50% of the entire crypto market

I only buy with LBC it's probably my favorite tbqh all I have to do is open a trade, deposit money into vendor's account, take selfie with receipt, yay drug money.

>not investing in btc and blowing it within hours on the darknet

I'm really kicking myself over this.

Tell me, what is the superior exchange?

you do realize that USDT is made up since the exchanges can't handle real money right?
I mean, is not like there's real USD when you see a balance in USDT. If the Exchange falls, it falls, you won't see shit, not even fake ass USDT

Yeah pretty soon it will be so fast with endless currency creation (altcoins) and real time transactions.

OH WAIT WE ALREADY HAVE THAT

BTW, here is the video on why altcoins are in bubble, even though it is long one youtu.be/E7TN1QdInEw

>b-btc is c-crashing!!!!!

Lmao see you losers when it's 3k+. Everyone is talking about BTC and it's literally only going up from here

Ph.D in economic engineering here from ASU. I've been looking at graphs and figures for the past four hours. Now normally, I focus mainly on stocks, but these crypto currencies you guys have are pretty interesting, and have viewed multiple reports on them, I've also determined I could easily manipulate BTC/ETH/LTC and cause a huge jump with 12 people in what I call"circle investing". So if there's 12 people that would like to volunteer I'd love to have you. We"ll skype call and chat.
Leave your skype here. I would need 8 people with BTC over $500 and the rest can be any cryptocurrency of $20.

>Ph.D in FAGGOTRY here
Fixed it for you.

If I didn't know any better I would say you are looking for a group of useful idiots that will help you with all that student loan debt you have accumulated over the years.

No actually I was just going to have some people throw out their skype usernames, then once I got to twelve say that I was LARPing hard af and then pick up some bait memes for my arsenal of memes.

Ph.D in financial capital money upping here. Withdraw everything, the crash is coming.

BTC TRAIN IS CRASHING AND THERE ARE NO SURVIVORS

I REPEAT THERE ARE N-

USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether Platform. USDT can be transferred, stored, spent, just like bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, users can transact and store tethers with any Omni Layer enabled wallet like Ambisafe, Holy Transaction or Omni Wallet.

For christs sake do you even hear yourself spewing this complete and utter fucketry?

PhD in crytpo trading.

Buy everything you can and hold and get free lambos.

I have 19, and that's just this week. Yes I know it's only monday neets.

Never learning.....

Always fomo all day everyday.

No backbone just fiat meme dreams.

basically you borrow money to invest.. You get all the gains and all the losses.. you could end up owing serious money.

Perhaps one of the riskiest forms of investing.

Margin trading disabled on GDAX.
This is getting serious..