DGB PUMPIN

IT'S PUMP TIME

GET READY FOR THE TAKE OFF
DGB DIPPED TO 518 SATS
IT'S AT 700 SATS ATM
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL
1000 SATS AND BEYOND INCOMING.

1k tonight, 1$ in the end of the summer.

I'm so fucking ready bro

man this coin is unpredictable, i have high hopes for this

should i buy now???

>money not clearing
>i cant buy the dip

Shoulda bought sub 600 desu

anything under 1k is good though

So if it reaches 1000 is it likely to rise or dip? would that be a wise selling point?

I already have 500k from 100

allways need more desu

same! my bad thought you were buying in. iron hands will win user.

It'll dip for a while and then go straight to 2k.

This is a 4 year old coin with solid devs, a business plan and very high daily volumes. Undervalued for way too long.

We can literally only go up. The dips you are seeing are daytrading pussies, weak hands and people cashing out from the early days.

HODL
O
D
L

This is the next $1 - $10 coin. If you didn't buy at the dip, just wait for the inevitable pussy-sell at 900-1000 again (if there even will be).

whale team here

breaking 900 will be a struggle. we will probably leave it up to the normies to eat that one, but we will frenzy pump it at least to 940 if that happens.

do whales have a slack

i have a lot of money but dont know if i could be considered a whale

you have to be willing to have swings of 100s of thousands per day

sign me up.

What happened here? From a few hours ago. Is it whales with different plans buying and selling or what? Just out of curiosity.

Fuck. I love you guys so much. Keep it up. Once DGB claims it's top 5 coin spot, people will stop doubting it and buying frenzy will occur. 1$ and beyond will become reality. Hell, some people (me included) will be even wondering about BTC replacement in favour of DGB. Shit is just so good.

yes there are many whale groups going at it.

my group are going for long term profits. we are heavily invested and are wasting a chunk of funds to manipulate the price higher and higher.

basically we buy out whale dumps to prevent normie chaos selling. the name of the game is to set new bottoms + spread FOMO at those bottoms.

>bought at 900

come over here and save me faggots

can you give us a general idea of your goal? above 10 cents? 50? whole dollars?

where can i learn more about this. i have large sums of capital but am not co ordinating my buys or sells with anyone. would love to co operate

Sold on a lot of my positions last night, most are in a dip now so thats good. But i had a feeling DGB would whether the storm, glad im hodling till 1$+

fucks sake go down to 550 pls

my group isn't on slack, we are a bunch of online friends from way back, it would be weird taking randoms in.

there are plenty of whale groups on slack though but i cant help you with that. most groups are like mine; groups of friends who all got into crypto early. there are only few who dont care and let anyone in who can prove funds.

our goal is obviously as high as possible, but we do have levels we sell some to replenish our play money which i obviously wont reveal. if we told everyone what those levels were then we cant make our money and we cant keep pumping.

>yes there are many whale groups going at it.
I'm sure you are aware, but it's going to be added to korbit (korean exchange) soon. Korean whales might join in too. Fuck I wish I had so much money to be considered "whale"...
Sigh... it must be a great fun to have whole market at the palm of your hand.

'friends' as in people you know irl

i spend all my time online and still have no online friends just lol @ the incel life. only crypto can save me

haha yeah. all met a decade ago on cs 1.6.

When did you guys start manipulating DGB? Before 100 sats?

Best place/app to buy altcoins?

Bittrex

I sure hope you're really Whale-Sama. Trying to get back into crypto after being out of it for half a decade.
Left it after MtGox shut down. Invested $500 of FAFSA cash in BTCs when they were $5 each and bought and sold my way to $1.4 mil which didn't matter as Gox went bankrupt soon after.

Please help me relive that feeling of not having to worry about if things are going to be shit my entire life or not.

How long do I wait for the BTC deposit to go through?

like a fucking half hour, it's brutal

best way is to buy and deposit eth and then convert it to bitcoin once it's already there

Damn, good idea. Thanks, mate.

iktf bro

We can literally only go up
Except for the times we go down