Veeky Forums needs to start caring

Veeky Forums is too impersonal. People don't care if it's a risk ro someone else on here.
They'll never tell you not to buy or to sell becuase then the price goes down for them. When you hold a coin all you can do is look out for yourself. Telling someone you made a mistake on a coin is bad because if they buy in your bags gain value.
That's why the only things you'll ever see are to buy in, even if it's an all time high, or to hold even if your money is sinking like the titanic.
In the end the mentality in biz is that everyone except you are just suckered to make money off of. Pump your coin and then leave them holding the bags. Anyone left behind isn't your problem. If someone is also holding the coin with you, just tell them to hold. That way when the price drops at least you have company.

We need to fix this garbage.
Stop exploiting each other.

Thays money for you. Just a matter of time before somone gets murdered and theirs high up investiagtions. Rip bizthi ks this is a game but your stepping on 1% toes

>t. The uneducated nocoiner

God damn fat fingers and a small phone

>tells it like it is
>uneducated
T. Kike shill

In order to win other people need to lose. Once you understand this you can finally unleash your inner Hebrew.

Why can't the whales lose?
They're the ones with too much money.

>Compassion and caring talk
>In fucking business of all things

Protip, OP
Sociopathy is considered an optimal trait to have in business for a reason

>>>/reddit/
Stay there this time.

Being mean to people is what Veeky Forums is about?
I don't think so.

>being this new
Jesus christ.

>tells it like it is
No, you created a thread to spread FUD because you and others missed out on crypto gains, couldn't see the potential in the technology, ignored the high trading volume, the increasing number of companies implementing the technology, and more importantly, how the technology could lead to more independence. There are people trying to start some pump and dumps, but you have to research the technology behind it before you invest.

So close to digits

Sorry kid

No regrets here, I'm making hundreds of dollars every day by shilling on Veeky Forums and exchange trollboxes. We will continue to abuse gullible newfags. It's the best way for them to learn anyway and if they're truly dedicated they'll stick around and learn their lesson

I somwehat agree. It's not like shilling in this board will make a difference, we are so little.
But I believe some Veeky Forumsraelis still like helping eachother

Just like when I tell you to buy some etc and ripple (on top of your eth of course) right now

Thats my point.
We're just a few people. Why exploit each other?

If you hop on a shitcoin whitout doing your research and just because some shill fag shills it hard here, you deserve to lose money

god will judge you, I am not concerned.

There no info. How do I even do any research?
Most coins don't have any Twitter or updated website

It's never going to change because a lot of people only like making money if it's at another person's misfortune. It helps them cope with the fact that they're losers.

This. This "do your research" meme is fucking retarded. It's not as if the answer to all future price moves is in the coin's whitepaper and we're just too lazy to read it.

The "research" is done in the same places the shills are shilling; that's why they're there.

>"why did you fall for a lie?"

>Most coins don't have any Twitter or updated website
That alone should already tell you something about the coin

>god
kek