Tfw bagholding DGB

I SOLD AT 400 AND THEN
BOUGHT IN AT 920!!!!!*!!!!!!

it's fine my dude :)

may be a few bumps along the way, but only up from here!!!

If it makes you feel better, i bought at 117 then sold at 370. Then bought at 300 and sold at 780

Actually that just makes me feel better

It's ok, Lambro, you don't need to cancel your order. Put a second lambo on order, $10 DGB in a few months easy, we living in the good times brother :)

So I'm guessing you learned to hold the hard way huh

Why would you buy in at such an obvious peak?

Thanks. Glad to see you felt better at my expense.

I could have bought in right now. Thanks to you shills I got in at the ATH. Curse you. I'm losing gains because of this.

And not listening to shills.

I'm a millionaire if that happens

People are literally still throwing their live savings into ETH.

It's pretty easy if it's being mentioned during a pump it's a shill if not get on board

That seems like a legit strategy lel

How do you know it's an obvious peak or pump?

It's been fluctuating between 550-850 for ages, it never even stays above 900 for very long.

Serves you right for being a weak hand faggot

Really? What about all other coins being in the uptrend then?

>bought at 880
>tfw got nervous and set an autosell for 700

I'm new

aesthetic numbers are always psychological sell points for humans (600, 700, 800, 900)

im guessing it had crossed 900 for the first time and you thought it would keep going up? (the fast jump from 900->940 would have been idiots like you no offence)

you fomo'd during the pump and got dunked on by the actual profit makers.

my point being if DBG ever hits 1000 IT WILL DUMP, GUARANTEED.

because that is the first time it will have ever happened and theres always more kids selling for profit

dont sell around these levels and certainly dont buy.

Stop crying you bitch!

I sold my WoW-account in 2010 for 23000 bitcoins and spent it all on drugs before the year was done. I think of suicide every day and i have no quality of life and no will to go on.

Im 27 year old and my family hates me! I have no friends either!

Don't set stop loses in crypto unless you're margin trading. Even then, if you over leveraged to the point you need a stop loss to save your ass, you fucked up.

It's very easy for a whale to trigger a stop loss in crypto with a dump that lasts less than 5 minutes

>wow
>drugs
>didn't make it

You were never going to make it. You would have sold every dollar increase with no long term plan and been in the same situation

Thanks, I learnt a lesson, I'll bear it in mind next time.

Whoa talk about rekt.

Drugs?
Did you have fun?
I've never even touched weed.