Is day trading cryptos feasible?

Is day trading cryptos feasible?

Can you day trade without leverage and still get a decent profit?

If you go at it for ~8 hours a day and don't get greedy, I'd say you can make a pretty tidy sum, 10% of return a day even. I'm noticing it's easier to get crazy returns when you start out, but you have to be more careful when you get bigger or else you'll affect the market too much

Yeah, easily.

I made 10k into 300k last year from daytrading

Do you think it would be viable to do it throughout college and maintain a high gpa? I'm not talking about big bucks. I mean making minimum wage type money. Enough to support myself.

Yeah. Have a lot of free time and don't be too greedy though.

THIS
H
I
S

I learned the HARD
A
R
D way

I'm taking one 6 week class right now and day trading and there's no way I could do this with a full semester course load.

Fuck ;_; I'm taking 12 units over the summer. Hopefully interning too. I was hopeing I'd be able to daytrade on my downtime. Looks like I'm poverty city for the next 6 years boys.

Basically this.
Just like lifting, you get a ton of noob gainz.
Trick is to just settle in and be content with 5-10% chunks here and there, but if you're too active or overdiversified you'll get eaten alive by the fees.

lol no day trading is a full time position. If you're not spending 65+ hours a week analyzing. Something is seriously wrong

read probably took me 30-60 minutes a day once I got the hang of it.

This
Since I started day trading crypto, I stopped playing video games/watching series and anime/ slowed down working out. But I'm not unhappy at all, the gains I made are worth it.
No pain no gain.

How? What did you do?

>not day trading at the gym
Gains everywhere

I daytrade a portion of my bitcoin, but I only daytrade one specific set-up. I don't just buy random coins hoping they'll go up, that's what long term holding is for.

Generally most of it is putting on my scanner script and waiting to see what it gives me. 99% of it is just waiting, a bit like fishing.

I make a consistent 10 - 30% a week doing this.

>scanner script

pls explain

If you make 10% a day, you easily earn more than most people. lets say you invest $1000. Each day you make $100 (increasing every day). Thats $700 a week and $2800 a month Thats $33600 from doing nothing but watching a screen and moving some money around

Anyone else have a different point of view? Or is their a shared consensus that day trading is extremely time consuming?

So far holding has always made me rich.
And trading a lot has always made me poor.

What, do you just set the buy/sell for less than the current price and keep doing that?
I don't see how you can predict the moneydumps into the cryptos, except news or shilling. I had the idea the other day of just going by nocoiners.com and buying into the top three memecoins and selling when they fell down the list.
If XBY and DGB can moon, there must be something behind it.

maybe but sounds unlikely
I have been trading for 5+ years and have yet to have meet one real successful part time trader. Wouldn't surprise me though with crypto rallying 11.5% a day

where can I learn how to day trade?
Some video tutorials or books?

Don't forget every time you make a trade you have to set aside a percentage for taxes
I'm thinking of making a crypto tax calculator app for windows. Would anons donate BTC/ETH for such an app or am I wasting my time?

Do it

Do it