ETH didn't go up to quick r-rigjt guys? It won't have a king Kong size pull back will it?

ETH didn't go up to quick r-rigjt guys? It won't have a king Kong size pull back will it?

That just means more memes and money for me at the dip.

Tell me why it went up. If you can't do that without bullshitting something or giving some half assed reason, then you'd better start pulling out a bit here and there before the whales decide to take their piece and it will be larger and more manipulative than yours will, trust that. There will be some kind of correction and people will post Pepe with a gun in his mouth with shit like
>bought in at $120
>could have sold at $200
>tfw I'll lose money if I cash out now
pls buy the dip

If you don't believe me, screen cap and read this ~1 week from now. Anyone that bought after about $100 is more than likely going to lose their money if they don't start taking a piece out here and there. The early investors have way, way more than any of you late idiots and will take their wins. You'd better hope you cash out before they do, thought.

t. bought $12,000 at ICO and will not hesitate to fuck everyone over if it reaches $195

>man sells BTC at ATH of $300
>two years later kills himself

>man sells ETH at ATH of $200
>two years later ____

even if the whales do pull out and it crashes, its not like the company is going to go bankrupt. if you catch my drift. (hint: its the same reason the price went up)

so let's recapitulate what happened yesterday:

>ETH conference
>announcement of massive ETH backing from 96 global players
>deloitte projects 10% of global GDP will be in blockchain by 2025
>ETH goes up 50% in 1 day

if you don't see the connection, you're borderline retarded. sell whatever you have and kill yourself in 2020, because ETH will sell for 1500$ AT LEAST.

>>man sells BTC at ATH of $300
>>two years later kills himself
sauce?

I'd wager the announcements this week. ETH will probably correct after this week.

A bird in the hand is worth two in he bush. I'm cashing out before $200. I don't care if I get $9,000,000 instead of say $90,000,000. I will live the same life and it just doesn't matter when you can lose it. Even if I started to cash out now, it would have to span over one month to not fuck you guys over. Do I want to do that? We will see what happens. My net worth without this is ~$200,000. Do you think I care about that extra zero by taking a gamble and waiting? I won't even notice it.

H-how much ETH do you own?

>My net worth without this is ~$200,000.

This is what I don't get. This isn't all or nothing. Why don't you cash out 50% which is already plenty and keep the rest and see where it goes.

if you invest $4.5mm properly and live frugally, you can live off that for the rest of your life and still have fun with ETH.

>>it would have to span over one month to not fuck you guys over.
>>Do I want to do that?
>>We will see what happens.

Spoken like a true douchebag. I like you a lot user. This is power, fellas

As an eth holder, I think you are fucking retarded if you think deloitte believes that.
They know price goes up with the news, it may be a very well justified ponzi

>living frugaly with 5million
Nigger I think you are missing the point of life.
Even if great wealth filters didn't happen (they do), leaving wealth to your kids is a shot in the dark, they will blow through it like coke on a saturday binge.

>As an eth holder, I think you are fucking retarded if you think deloitte believes that.

who cares if it's true. what's the value of BTC over ETH? also, who would have believed 5 years ago that BTC sells for over 2000$.

>Nigger I think you are missing the point of life.

Do whatever the fuck you want. Blow all your money on stupid shit that you don't need and that's going to be worthless in 2 years.

I'll be living off my investments for the rest of my life when you're back to flipping burgers or filling out TPS reports.

~48,000, probably soon to be less than 4,800.

My life style and personality don't cater to needing a lot of money and I bought into this from a friend's advice and am not emotionally invested like he is. In other words, I'm going to lamboland just to kick tires and eat at the ETH cafe and wave to the rest of you as you cruise in your lambos. I'll leave my complementary ETH pattern lambo at the dealer though.

Veeky Forums is a stupid place, and you have to cash out such large sums carefully if you don't want to fuck yourself over in the process. I'm putting like ~$30,000 into BAT ICO just to see if it does what ETH did. Trading is for retards.

Give me like 100 don't be a fag

0xF24d9f258c76742Cb89cDCF389f1E6c83Bb6CE0e

Your money will be worthless in 2 years
But today, it can buy a nice house and a nice business, nice food and nice vacation.

If you can't manage to live well (not frugaly) from 4.5m, you are a terrible investor and should trust me your money

That's like asking what's the value of usd over eur. The answer is, depends on how many people use it (aka ponzi principles)

>Your money will be worthless in 2 years
based on what?

>should trust me your money
Great idea, I don't see what's wrong with trusting a random guy on a Mongolian sheep trading board.

>he answer is, depends on how many people use it (aka ponzi principles)
so as long as people believe in crypto currencies, we'll all be fine? the current crypto currency market cap is $73B. if all of that goes up in smoke, we're all in for trouble, regardless of whether you're invested in $coin or not.

Imagine if you'd gone all in on ETH at like $1 each with 2.5x leverage

I paid $0.25 per ETH. You are all late.

>based on what?
Based on current political scenario (aka: believable excuses), historic patterns (once every xxx years shit goes down) and overall mentality (as long as I can buy that jag, I'm going to be happy, right?)

>so as long as people believe in crypto currencies, we'll all be fine?
Correct, as long as the total market cap keeps rising, things have momentum. When it slows down, it's time to reconsider, when it stalls, it's already going down.

>You are all late.

late is relative.
people told me I was late when I bought BTC at 230$. people told me I was late when I bought ETH at 30$.

lol, reads more like a 16 year old "hacker" on a powertrip trying to impress the only girl in some AOL chatroom.

>political scenario (aka: believable excuses)
like what? trump/gop driving the world into a recession? that's BS. we just got out of the last recession and we'll be fine for some time.

>historic patterns
ah yes, my astrologist confirmed that ETH will rise, because we're in the ascendant of scorpio.

>overall mentality
people have been greedy since the beginning of time. it's nothing new.

>as long as the total market cap keeps rising, things have momentum
it will keep rising for some time to come. we haven't even reached mainstream investment, yet.

I have made about 750x and that won't come close to happening again. You new people are probably making less than 20x. You are all late.

We can only hope.

I get paid in 2 days and would love a DIP

>imagine if you'd done this thing that's objectively stupid and poor risk management

Nah.

I hope it does so I can buy the dip

>I have made about 750x
so what. 20x RoI is still amazing and will make a lot of people rich.

Did you sell faggot ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

So your position is worth about 8.6 million USD. You cash out you become a multimillionaire "officially". How does it feel? How old are you btw? What do you do, if you don't mind me asking? Nice to live vicariously. You come from money?

Go ahead and sell, I'll buy them all. See you at $500 USD by July, if not a week from now.

I don't think ETH is quite near a proper settled price, so it's not like I don't believe in it. I'm just interested in his turning 12,000 USD worth of value into ETH and then turning it back into nearly 9 million USD worth of value. It's the concept of successfully adding to your pile so quickly

This^

I'm not even considering selling until a single Ether token is worth $1000, and even at that I will probably hold longer. Ffs, look at BTC having already reached over $2k, I say the sky is the limit.

It took Bitcoin 10 years to reach this point.

For years on end it was completely flat.

The market was fundamentally different then though, people didn't know what to expect. Now we have big banks and corporations interested in crypto, so like I said, the sky is the limit.

Big banks and corporations will drop it as quickly as they picked it up. I expect at least Samsung to copy the project and start their own.

Look. By necessity of circumstance super-early people like you are in the smallest percentile.

Getting 20x gains on your first coin investment when you were previously a nocoiner wagecuck is considerably good circumstances and not normal at all. People who get 20x are later than some, but not late. Late people get in last and get no gains at all.

if you are holding as much as you are claiming and if it doesnt really matter to you... why not gimme some?

0x90481fa0b880982cb3b9c73f2fccc9e3594231dc

I was just larping lol I'm literally a nocoiner with 10k capital