Coinbase only has BTC, ETH and LTC?

I just wired €25 into my newly verified Coinbase account. A small amount, I know, but it should be enough for a laugh with shitcoins. Just wanted to try this out.

Then I figured out that Coinbase only has BTC, LTC and ETH. I wanted to trade with coins that are worth way less than those, what do I do now? Did i fuck up already? Or is this normal and should I wire the BTC bought at Coinbase to another broker? If so, what broker?

Thanks in advance

>wired 25$
>50$ in fees

>If so, what broker?
I'm also interested in good shitcoin brokers, though for me, I would wire the bitcoins over from Kraken.

do some fkn research before you invest

lol i fucked up didnt i

nah, coinbase works for starters

Did a bank transfer, am a European. €0,15 then right? Where did you get that €50 from?

€0,15 is for outbound, €0 for inbound tx

read

i just panicked because i didn't want to waste €50 on 'fees', sorry for non rational thinking. So the €50 that quoted was bullshit?

Coinbase really fkin slow for anyone else? I wired 500€ on sunday and its still not on the fkin account

I checked the coinbase subreddit, nothing but complaints there. Everyone is telling eachother to jump ship.

What the fuck have you done OP

Send via Coinbase to your exchange of choice. I use bittrex.

i wanted to jump onto the ship fast, but fell in the water between land and ship i guess :(

Noted, will use if i dont get rekt

You said wire, that's sepa. Kraken charges 50 bucks flat on wire transfers from americucks.

I should get more familiar with english sayings. Today I learned that wire =/= bank transfer as I know it. Thanks for the explanation, brother.

It may be the same technically, but Sepa is just a way for wires within europe to be free of charge.

This is what you do OP:
>Get Coinbase for easy bank to BTC transfers, nothing else, maybe get into ETH and LTC if you're actually serious about it
>Use the deposit codes to transfer BTC into crypto-trading sites like C-CEX and Bittrex
>Play around with funny money and learn a thing or two about altcoins, maybe even make a quick buck

Thank you very much, this clears up a lot for me. I'm not too serious about it, otherwise I would have poured more money into this. Thanks

DID WE GET BAMBOOZLED???

Got the same message.

open up a gemini account if you don't have one already, they're still up but you'll have to deal with the 4 day verification.