s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day1_Astor.html
prism-launch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SrAeCfSLZPE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck +38.42%

$181 fucking dollars

It's at 39.5% now

Buy more or wait for a dip?

any dip for a while isn't going to be significant, i'd buy now. same thing i was telling ppl yesterday @ 150

wish i invested more i made fucking $600

I'm scared that the only dip will be at $250 from a high of $1000 at this point. Everyone's seen what BTC did in 2014/2015. I'm wondering if we're all assuming ETH will follow a similar path, but I might just be projecting.

Same, coulda put in a grand when i first bought and make like 8k by now :/
We're still early in the grand scheme of things though, buy now !!

Which exchanges accept gift cards?

Am I gonna be rich
I'm 18

Why do I always doubt Veeky Forums?

Yes

With how fast ETH is growing, is there really a big risk buying? It feels like free money. I regret not buying at $100 last week and now it's almost doubled. It feels like I can easily 2-3x my money in the next few months and easily cash out if it starts dropping and still come out ahead.

THEY HAVE AN APP FOR THE IPHONE??? FUCKKKK I'M MENTALLY SLOW

LOL. feels good desu /comfy/

wait for a correction of 6% or more and then buy in, in full.

ETH will be 700 in 6-7 years.

>ETH will be 700 in 6-7 years.

Why the fuck would anyone wait that long? You can go to college and get training for a lucrative field to earn money in less time.

Hello genius.

Extremely lucrative job here (consultant with major firm). Guess where I'm investing 70% of my salary?

if you're not selling now and waiting for this major dip to hit rock bottom and then buying again you're an idiot

lmfao what? This is exactly how investing works. Of course you get a career, and while you're doing that, you put your savings somewhere they'll grow significantly. You also invest as much of your salary as you can into it.

how do you even function in day-to-day life when you can't grasp these concepts

>This is exactly how investing works.
>investing
>putting money into random numbers
>only fundamental: hype by normies who can't differentiate between a compiler and a potato
>investing
mysides.adx

700 in 6-7 years? Are you retarded?

700 by September easily. 1000 by EOY. Ethereum keeps surpassing expectations. Back at $15 everyone was saying $100 EOY was unrealistic. We hit that target 2 months later. Most people were saying $150 by next weekend was unrealistic, and we hit that even before the new EEA members were announced yesterday. $250 by next weekend will probably be surpassed too.

In 6-7 years I wouldn't be surprised if we're looking at 5k per ETH.

>only fundamental: hype by normies who can't differentiate between a compiler and a potato
>literally knows nothing about ETH
>doesn't realize that calling it "random numbers" only demonstrates his own complete inability to understand the platform

rofl

I just bought in $15k. It sounds incredible. Conference starting in minutes. Here we go.

link to stream?

anyone?

how low are we looking to limbo .074?

Can you guys recommend me a site where I can instantly buy ETH?
My usual favourite Coinbase is down..

s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day1_Astor.html

tried to sign up on coinbase, wouldn't verify either of my debit cards...then locked me out for 24 hours. fucking bullshit

Please coinbase guys, fix the problem

had same problem, working with coinmama now, try it out, fast security and easy and fast verification

prism-launch.com/

not long lads

Just buy ETH directly with BTC.

BTC Address: 1NHWJkYSCWWoqwFhfHhXgeeXcK1WuvhVbF

Ive been having this problem for the pass 3 days. It's infuriating.

sent ;)

ETH withdraw is FUCKED on Polo. I have removed my ETH some 7 hours ago. Every comofrmation was recieved, and it's completed as Polo says. BUT there is no valid txID (THERE IS NO TRANSACTION) and there is no ETH on my wallet. The address is correct.

Waiting for support like os many right now on Polo trollbox.

this tbqh

when i first heard about ethereum, people were calling eachother retards for expecting a 50$ price tag by summer, and 75$ by the end of 2017, that was when it was 17$ and just dipped hard from its ATH of 24.5$

If it keeps going this way, we'll say farewell to 3 digit ethereum by the end of this year, by next summer, i wouldn't surprise me to see 2-3k per eth.

Give it 3-4 years and you'll be paying 20-30k an ETH

It's easy to assume things will always be the way they are now. Believe me I'd be happy if my 5 ETH earned me $10k let alone 100k. But unfortunately that won't likely happen.

I'd trust

5 eth to 10k is probably where the train stops yeah.

tfw only 0,7 eth and no money to buy more
i'm FOMOing myself to literal depression here.
the only thing worse than missing out completely is watching it go without you onboard

youtube.com/watch?v=SrAeCfSLZPE&feature=youtu.be