He believes in a god

>he believes in a god
>and then he said "there's evidence for god"

Other urls found in this thread:

hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html
hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-universe.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Universe_from_Nothing
google.com/amp/www.universetoday.com/37018/big-crunch/amp/?client=safari
reddit.com/r/Physics/comments/2rl4bd/are_poincare_recurrence_time_and_the_2nd_law/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying bible is not the evidence for god

According to scientists, the universe has an ultimate beginning.

Meaning that before the universe, there was nothing.

According to the law of physics, we can't create something out of nothing.

Following this logic, we shouldn't exist in the first place, but somehow we do.

God created us user. Worship God. He is our Creator.

Not saying which religion is true though, it too vast of a topic.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

No, the KNOWN universe has an ultimate beginning. Anything prior to that, if time even worked in the way, is to the best of our knowledge, unknowable.

Read hawking:

hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html

hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-universe.html

The link indicates that the universe has a beginning.

"B-but the 'universe from nothing' theory"
*slap* Read it reception:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Universe_from_Nothing

>we can't create something out of nothing
Then where did god come from?

>inb4 "he always existed" as damage control

magic yo. Go fuck yourself and pray to Jesus.

>universe have no beginning
*slap* Do you even physics? The Second Law of Thermodynamics contradict that.

If the universe have existed forever, then the whole part of the universe should be at equilibrium(same temperature, same amount of atoms per space, ect).

Oh, and tell your friends that I've come to play.

Picture: "Hey atheist, wanna ss".png

Seriously though if God was real it would be so much worse than what it was in the OT
>Been conscious for infinite years
>Create Earth/universe
>ENTIRE universe's history isn't even a blimp in its timeframe
>Certain humans are bound to it for infinite years

He just... there. Existed before time and space itself.

This is a fine example of non-argument shit.

God isn't human. We can't compare an eraser with a supercomputer.

called it

>According to scientists
According to scientists you are a huge faggot without any higher education.

>exist
>without space

This is a fine example of non-argument shit.
>He just... there. Existed before time and space itself.

Since god apparently stopped working wonders just at the time the devil invented the video cam, believers now try to fit god somewhere science has not reached yet and hence cannot disprove him there.
Since science can explain many things and gets smarter every day, god becomes more and more abstract and you end up with some IQ85ers lecturing you about the Big Bang and how it was absolutely totally their (TM) brand of god who did it.

>We can't compare an eraser with a supercomputer.
You can. They are both made from atoms and have gravity, both can be seen, we can identity uses for each, dollar value and more.

>God isn't human.
We were made in his image and have freedom of thought to imagine and think of false Gods and the ability to understand the universe around us

He's God. He cannot be compared to anything.

>damage control
the post

Again, never said that Christians is the true religion. It irrelevant to the thread.

Well too bad such a god only exists in your little monkey brain.

Are we talking about Odin, Allah or Zeus? Please be more specific, mankind currently worships more than 5000 different gods.

>He cannot be compared to anything.
again, magic.

Doubting that existence without space is possible is not a comparison.

As expected from you atheist, you don't have the motherfucking balls to contradict bullshit.

When I get back home from work, I expect you uncivilized cunts to come up with proper argument.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

> we can't create something out of nothin
That is why before the universe, there was another universe, and another before it, and another before it, and so on.

Contradict the Second Law of thermodynamics. Invalid.

>debating astrophysics with a christian because he feels an urgent need to fit his god somewhere

Where is your so called contradiction? Each universe exist limited amount of time, so it never falls into so called equilibrium.

>reminder, each one of your physics "arguments" would get bitchslapped to death on Veeky Forums

Nice try, but second law is a statistical one. Given infinite time, any unequal configuration possible to exist. Poincare Recurrence Theorem guarantees it.

Just read wikipedia or something. Learn about useful and useless energy. A cycle turns useful energy into useless energy. A cycle can't happen with useless energy.

If not satisfied, look google.com/amp/www.universetoday.com/37018/big-crunch/amp/?client=safari

Look

> Everything must have a cause! D:
> Except God because... magic! XD
Never seen that one before. Truly the masterpiece from apologetics, the crowning glory of theological wisdom. All blessings upon you, the one and only prophet of our times.

I'll reply later, so here reddit.com/r/Physics/comments/2rl4bd/are_poincare_recurrence_time_and_the_2nd_law/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

Again, I expect you filthy fucking uretra to come up with valid argument when I got back from work.

Some of you anons are alright.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

It literally confirms what I said. Second law is the statistical one, in case of so called contradiction weak law trumped, by more fundamental laws of physics like general relativiry for example.

> muh ultimate beginning
As if it even mattter. Any counter to that one?

>hehehehe merry fucking christmas also anime girls; look at how smug i am