Cash out

Why no one here tells us about cashing out?

Who really cashed out huge money here?

Because it takes like 10 seconds to do so.

And how cares about it, people are interested in making money in the first place.

no onencashed out crypto is a giant ponzu scheme. invest in google and apple, goy

>cashing out before the real payday

shiggy

Sudden silence embraces the Veeky Forums

>this meme

Whatever helps you cope man

It's not about taking the money, it's about seeing the green percentage numbers go up.

I have never thought about it.

Where are the Lambos then?

Not huge but cashed out 2600€ after Macron election thanks to 13k in x15 leveraged positions, could've made 5k but I fucked up the exit.

Why are you investing in crypto if you need someone to tell you how to do everything?

How did you fuck up the exit?

is BTC safe in localbitcoin wallet?

and can i transfer to coinbase wallet?

>Cashing out the beguinning of the global scale ponzi called crypto aka economy 2.0

I'l cash out when normies start hopping in

I'm still picking a color

the fact that there's already thousands of people trading on hundreds of exchange websites would tell me its pretty mainstream at this point

The fact that 5billion are being injected close to daily in crypto tells me it isn't.
The fact that 70 billion are peanuts tells me it isn't

most normies still don't know anything about crypto

So basically no one makes real huge money out of it

only if you gamble your life savings do you get anything

neets on here putting the odd hundred or thousand get a cool few hundred or thousand profit to buy a new GFX card but thats about it

i would never hold a lot of any coin in an online wallet

cashed out 50 BTC last week, still have few hundreds of them since 2012. Leme dunnot work anymore for years.

i downloaded bread app on iphone, is it safer on that then?

it just seems dodgy sending it here there and everywhere

wouldn't it just be on their servers though? if it shuts down you lose all of your coins. if you're a serious investor get a trezor or nano s ledger

define "a lot"

What if I invest 10k?

new bmw

Wtf I want to become a millionaire not have a shitty bmw

well it's all relative

$500 might be a lot to someone but not to someone else

>how do you get your bitcoins into normie currency bank account ?

why cash out future currency?

coinbase?

I usually cash out using Localbitcoin, with cash only. Chinese network is everywhere on localbtc, they have lot of (prolly dirty) cash to buy BTC.

I swore I would exit the position Monday morning but I didn't because the market opened on a small decline and I thought there would be a rise instead. So I did something even dumber, I held my positions for the day while it continued to decline and sold the next day which was about flat.

Not interested in a lambo, i did cash out high 5 figures without a problem though

But just pretend you can't withdraw, if that helps you cope

Never sell, user.

Never ever sell.

Why cash out all at once?

This is a currency after all.

I cashed out my initial investment, so I'm free carrying 65 ETH now (from 93). Could have waited longer, but free carrying now.

Feels good without risk