POLONIEX STOPPING TRANSFER OUT OF THE EXCHANGE

>POLONIEX STOPPING TRANSFER OUT OF THE EXCHANGE

READ THE CHAT

PEOPLE GETTING :ERROR TXIDS

IT'S HAPPENING

THE JEWS ARE USING THEIR PUPPET EXCHANGE TO DISCREDIT BITCOIN LIKE THEY DID WITH MTGOX

GET

OUT

OF

POLONIEX

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

AND THEN BUY THE ENSUING DIP

>Stops transfers out
>Get out

How???????????????

I... don't really know what part. Specifically ETC and ETH is having errors mostly. I'd say try to convert to a shitcoin they are't blocking and then get it too bittrex ASAP

Glad I got out of that clunky shit website.
>tfw scrolling up and down graph timeframes

Is it really happening?

Anybody else have to keep refreshing the exchange page? it auto updates for like 10 seconds and just stalls.

People are having trouble depositing too, kind of an odd way to exit scam t b h.

I'm not saying it isn't possible and I know Polo doesn't work within the same legal framework as many institutions, but don't they stand to make much more money in the long term if they just keep the site running? I mean these guys are making bank on the daily.

chill the fuck out

put yourself in their shoes and look at the crypto market cap

polo is by far the biggest exchange and they have literally had a x10 increase in traffic in one month and x20 since Jan

They never anticipated this shit and are no doubt stressed as fuck trying to fix the issues

I use bittrexx, polo and a load of other shit exchanges but you've got to realise that sometimes shit happens. Especially for a small start up/exchange like polo.

Imagine if you opened a store that sold shoes and suddenly your demand goes through the roof. Might take a month or two of issues before things stablise

>wishful thinking please don't gox me

>but don't they stand to make much more money in the long term if they just keep the site running? I mean these guys are making bank on the daily.

Not if they're timing this "downage" to discredit ETH and BTC at their all time high inflexion opints with major volume.

shilling won't save you from the jew slaves being told to discredit crypto at a critical poinnt in public adoption.

>please don't gox me
Seriously.

You sound paranoid. These prices aren't going to continue forever, shit will correct, names will be called, and in the end crypto will still be there stronger than ever.

nice now we have poloniex staff doing damage control on a tibetan bean trading neuronet

or actual adults who don't have a fucking heart attack every time something happens

newfags are the worst

WARNING: POLONIEX IS BLOCKING OUTWARD TRANSFERS AND NOT GIVING YOU TXIDS

Good

They had a glitch everybody panics and attempts to leave thus causing Poloniex to shit the bed

daily reminder to not hold more than 10% of your portfolio on an exchange

new coiners btfo

>pls dont mtgox me

Fuck Poloniex if this shit is true.

Also, what is this jewy scam about having to send 1 ETH before they credit your account? I tried depositing 0.73 and now they're just "holding" it in a wallet until I send 0.27 more. That's a scam if I ever saw one. Any way of getting that 0.73 back without giving them even more?

Im glad i transfered all my coins to bittrex yesterday

BTC withdrawal worked for me.

I just normally withdraw BTC from Poloniex few minutes ago and theres my transaction being confirmed at blockchain dot info/address/
SO STOP FUCKING YELLING and exchange ETH --> BTC and withdraw Bitcoin you noob
you will thank me for that advice because ETH will dip hard soon and youll be profit
>ETH technology nothing works
xD

>Capslock ID

go back to /x/ faggot

>ETH doesn't work
>Ripple won't work
>BTC does

Won't believe you without a picture.

I had the same on Kraken for like 2 minutes. First the withdraw page 404'd and afterwards when it didn't, it gave me an error that this feature (transfering money) was disabled.

But now everything is fine again.

I just remind you that ethereum few months ago had bug that someone stole lot of eth do you remember that

Polo is obviously just manipulating the market.

Swing trading is retarded, you should have your crypto in your own wallet. If you don't know the private keys, it's not your fucking money.

SYS withdrawal worked

and why do you people do withdrawals with altcoins? xD for what? Bitcoin soon will get back do 60-70% dominance and what will you do with your pump &dump alts stored on pendrive
kek @ you all

>xD
found the normie that just discovered bitcoin today
please fuck off back to facebook

youre wrong
and I also getting off poloniex to cryptopia maybe
my computer is too slow for their damn javascript

I'm attempting a Golem withdrawal on Poloniex. Haven't provided a Txid so it's unlikely that will work.

HAHAHA GET GOXXED POLOFAGS

DGB working.

Golem (GNT) not working. Withdrew from Bittrex at the same time and Bittrex worked, GNT didn't.

*Polo didn't

why would BTC work and not ETH or ripple? what the hell is going on

who the fuck knows user
I have faith that it is just a technical thing or a security measure due to their extremely high volume right now. I'm sure we'll be back to normal within a day at most. Don't get too worried.

Pulled all my shit out. Only have ~$100 in BTC lending contracts open. Expiring in a few hours. Then I'm completely gone from Polo.

Maybe they get their shit together. Maybe they exit scam. (A woman is COO). I'm out.

Because of people like you there will be a bank run on Polo and it will get ugly.

I know. And that's why I got out before the herd.

You are scum.

I'm also prepared to insta-dump all my BTC and ETH. The carnage will be ugly. But once the blood frenzy ends there will be a lot of opportunity to get cheap coins.

The coming weeks the God of Chaos will reign!

>Muh moon mission!
>Muh Lamboland!

Enjoy the crash, suckers

please don't dump all 0.1 ETH you bought today!!! pls don't crash the market! PLEASE I BEG YOU

all jokes aside, how much you got? did you get in on the ico?

Im pulling out all my money from polo before i lose it all.

I wont get Mtgoxed!

trex fully operational

I'm going to have to agree here. The increase is so much and this is probably these markets are the first large scale coin trading. It's going to be bumpy.

Weak hands man they can't do it.

maybe because of eth gas? idk man ask /g/

You can store your BTC here temporarily while Poloniex is down. Skip waiting times.

BTC: Address 1NHWJkYSCWWoqwFhfHhXgeeXcK1WuvhVbF

that makes no sense, and you're a fucking retard

Fucking loser. Get a job and move out of your mothers basement.

spoken like a true poorfag.

Ok my GNT withdrawal from earlier just went through. I think withdrawals are back to normal.

>T. no coiner

Polo sucks. Bittrex seems better.

Are people only discovering this now? I've been saying for a month how shitty poloniex is. It's clunky, slow, difficult to use and very very jewy. Bittrex is superior in every way.