PLEASE TELL ME I DID THE RIGHT THING

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zBzdSMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so.

At how many sat did you buy them at?

same here. 600.000k reporting in.
What to do biz, sell ? hodl?

ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS; fucking just hold them, stop being beta seriously. i'm telling you for your own good. stop checking and come back in 2weeks if you're too fickle.

I'm trying to hold for at least the next month if not next year.

But what scares me the most is it took DGB 3 years to reach it's state of today.

Sold most in the range of 600 to 800. Looking to rebuy. But 100k on the side incase moon 1$ and all that. I remember digi at 10 sat and below. Good times.

Why would that scare you? In three years you could be a rich man. Just relax.

Join us on the discord to disucss sterategy
Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

try explaining to your parents that you lost all your lunch money on digibytes

This

It could be a number of things, after the big sell yesterday which is likely a whale or actual company seeing if it's worth anything by how many rush to pick up the pieces. Currently it's in a downside which will remain a downside as people actually try to catch this falling fucking knife, people will realize that people are still buying, sell their DGB in fear, which chain reacts this same way, and continues a downward trend until it his its support line.

People are going to want to sell to buy in lower, and you'll either succeed or fail, but the best choice here is, literally, to HODL or wait until it starts to bottom out and buy more. If you bought high at 900 and it's at 670 (currently) don't freak the fuck out and try to get 2/3 of your fucking pennies back ride it into the ground (doesn't matter much being crypto and all) or invest more when it starts to pull an actual reversal. You wont hate yourself for possibly selling at the dip or buying at the peak of a down trend wave, causing to more FUD as it the stock does its thing.
Or
You'll buy in while it's low, contributing to it's (future) reversal and laugh as you're driving your lambo because you kept your iron, yet shaky, grip on these. I'm telling you this from a position of 500k DGB bought in at 100 sats. It will go back up.

YES

JUST WAIT FFS

THESE THING DON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT

don't even look at bittrex

thats not lunch money volume

DGB is 100% shitcoin. I mean, it's called fucking Digibyte. DIGIBYTE

hahahahahaahahahaha

>lunch money

that's like $20k dollaz mane

might be small 4 u but it's a ton for me.

explain why it's shit.

As opposed to a BIT-COIN
Or an ETH-E-RE-UM

OR A RIPPLE

OR A GOLEM

Yeah only 'shitcoins' have stupid names.

Golem

My pweshuss

Go easy dude, You will double it by the end of the week if you don't have weak hands

Yes, that's what golem means

DGB is done. The pumps are over. Sorry.

I know what a golem is, but I'm implying how stupid the name is to normies. The instant thought.

Digibyte, is exactly what it implies, digital currency transferred in bytes.

Is it fuck, this coin will reach highhhh.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU DUMB BAKA!?!

thanks for moral help user, really

I try, DGBrother. I'm holding on still. I could cash out whenever and daytrade but I'm not a shitster and know it's better to HODL even if I make less in the long run.

Just imagine when it hits a dollar user. Dreams of lambos will become a reality.

Trust me Brother, it will hit 0.25 cents soon, just hold the coin.