SIACOIN SHILLING THREAD

/siacoinshill/

SIACOIN - THE DECENTRALIZED CLOUD STORAGE COIN

The Sia network allows for encrypted and crowd sourced data storage, that is also nearly ten times cheaper than Google Drive, Amazon S3, and other cloud storage services.

It can bought on Poloniex for about 365 satoshis as of writing this. This coin will definitely hit the .25 cent mark by this summer and could even go $1 to $7 longterm. Siacoin is planning on disrupting an $80 Billion dollar cloud storage industry. Right now its market cap is about 217 million, which is a fraction of its potential.

You can learn more on their website
>sia.tech

Here's a youtube video for people that can't read
>youtube.com/watch?v=S805Hh0YLRo

Here's their twitter
>twitter.com/SiaTechHQ

Buy and spread the word, email exchanges saying you want SC on them. The fact that it's not on many exchanges yet gives it even more growth potential.

>hurr hurr Storj is better
Storj doesn't even have smart contracts neger

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.tech/apps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It should be on bittrex soon, you can see the wallet is under maintenance.

I fucking hate polo anywhere else?

You can get it on Cryptopia. I'm in for 50k

It's only on Poloniex as far as I know. Email your favored exchanges to try to get SC on them.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR SIACOIN

> Community starting to grow just recently
> Bittrex announcement imminent
> June update looks lit as fuck

> This shit WILL replace dropbox, google drive etc

I bought at 38 sats and have NO INTENTIONS of selling anytime soon

Put me in coach, I'm ready!

Thanks for the tip. I really want to buy some on bittrex and hopefully I can slide in without too much loss on gains. I had my eye on this a week ago but the short term gains stole my glimms.

Bought 14000 SC at 200 and then another 20000 at 500 before the mega crash. Hope you guys are right. Putting in cold storage as soon as fucking Polo lets SC transfers happen again.

Holding some bags after today's drop eh?

Sad.

Gotta admit, SiaCoins wallet fucking sucks major ass. After spending days synching it up, I finally create a new wallet and after typing in the passphrase I get a loading screen with a message saying "Unlocking your wallet, this may take a while (up to several minutes", and its been like 40 fucking minutes so far. Am I ever gonna be able to use this fucking thing or what?

The sync time is being fixed in next months update

Normally takes me 5-10minutes to unlock it on a midrange PC.

how much you holding senpai?

I still don't get Siacoin. I understand it uses some self-correcting algorithm, but what if 5% of the network goes down in a ball of flames? That means SOME of the files are partially destroyed.

Impossible, any unit of data is spread out across the network in seven or more places, and there's also a file recovery algorithm coming in a coming update

5% is fairly significant though. I guess they could charge extra for numerous backups, which dropbox and icloud don't do.

Even with 5% crash, the chance of losing data is astronomically low, and still way better odds than if a conventional service were to crash

Sia confirmed Inverse Head and Shoulders out of the crash. I expect the pump to continue. DGB also showing the same pattern. Could be good.

So glad for this dip. Needed to buy some more cheap coins.

Yeah I hope it goes back to 500 sats today

Sia version 1.2 just released.Many of the wallet issues that some users have been experiencing have been fixed. Unlock time has been reduced. Several crashing bugs have been fixed in the UI.
sia.tech/apps/

Bittrex will be added very soon. The devs confirmed it on Github.
HitBTC added Sia today.

Nice to see a fellow early buy brother.
I bought at 37sat last year.

Lost a bit, but it's not a less unless sold. By my estimate, it's just a lesser gain.

The way Sia works is that it separates your file between 26 people and so long as 10 host are still operating, you get your files back. So 5% of the market crashing will not lose your files.
The 26 host get part of your file, not all of them. You lose nothing.

GDI I've been syncing the Sia wallet for three days and now this, better be faster

Nevermind, it picked up where I was somehow... didn't expect that

drop .6 BTC al least into this and you will suck my cock in less than 6 months.

I have 34125, gonna pick some more up once digibytes moons and crashes

Sia moon rocket engaged and ready for launch

We ready for a second thrust?

which options do we have on sia ?

1. It is mineable

2. You can host data space for money on the network

3. You can pay a ridiculously small amount of money to have data stored on it

4. You can buy some on Poloniex or soon on Bittrex and speculate on its value

Sold earlier to avoid getting too hurt by the dip. Definitely want to be in Sia long term though so I'll probably put some more fiat into it

>Polo stop withdral s and deposits

Shit coin

>implying polo being shit is the fault of the coin
Eth also stopped withdraw and deposits.

China is waking up boys buy now even if you are a short term pattern trader

so it

any hour now

thinkgen about dropping 50 bux and just letting it sit, this might actually be something

Sia transaction temporarily disabled on Polo. Fuck me, when the fuck is this coin getting on Bittrex? This is the last coin I have waiting to pull out of Polo, and unfortunately Sias wallet fucking sucks ass so I really have no choice but to keep them on an exchange for now.

It should be coming out in a few hours. Apparently Bittrex is finishing up some small touches before they make it live.

Sauce on that pls

It's live right now.

Roughly how lone will it take for SC to be populated on bittrex?
Bids for 1 BTC > 0.01 SC already

Which one of you guys put a 1 Bitcoin bid on SIA?

lol it was just added to bittrex and some nerds bought for over 2k sats haha. either way, going to the moon soon. i got in a couple days ago at 200 sats. bought 90k

holy shit get on bittrex nowwwwwww

Why? so you can buy it for 10x the price?

what do you mean? bought at 1000 and it now at 5000 in just 15 min, is there something i'm missing?

It's at 500 right now on poloniex. At the same time they've conveniently disabled all withdrawals of SC.

just made almost 2 grand from 150

well on bittrex it's 5000

I thought it was just me missing something.

I fucking hate polo. The fucking jews.

LOL just made 5k in 30 minutes from 500. ez game boys. anyways, its still gonna slowly rise over the next few days. the devs just pushed an update

i was literally about to put all my money into sia as soon as it got into bittrex because there was no way it couldnt go up

minutes later while im waiting for my order to go through it shoots to x10 its price in 20 minutes.

well theres a dip on bittrex right now if you want in

>All my SC stuck in Polo
Kill me

Sold off my 2 BTC worth of Siacoin yesterday at 500 satoshi or so. I am going to killl myself.

Don't worry nobody can get their fucking coins onto the bittrex market thats why it's so high priced. Once all the transactions go through it will got down again.

A dip? nigga that coin is trading at 500 on the other exchanges. kek

Weird day.
Woke up to sia crashing, and now we're flying.

Never a dull moment on crypto.

same. lesson learnt to keep it out of exchanges. I wasn't even trading with it

I bought $300 in siacoin on trex, kept buying and selling and then lost it all. Got up to $2000

Don't know what append really, it was at 500 then it shoot up to 5000, it's at a 1000 now. this market is full of surprise

I have a fucking wallet and it's been blocked for trading for two fucking days. I thought I'd be able to withdraw by now. Guarantee Polo is selling OUR sia on bittrex right now and will buy them back in the dip before letting us withdraw.

proof?

It's overvalued on Bittrex right now.

I'm going to get in once it dips to 300 or so sats

sure

>most your sia is in polo

Sias moving get in quick bros! It just jumped 12%

>all of your sia is in polo

LOOKS LIKE THE CHINESE ARE HORDING IT !!!

the developers also added a big update today so I think this coin is here to stay, even after the hype.

This is a great coin with a pretty great immediate future.

Buy some now during the dip or regret it later

Fuck Polo am i right

yea no shit they disabled their withdrawal function so you don't buy at 480 sat from polo and send it to bittrex and sell it for 600 sat.

you mean sell at 5k

to be fair, its been disabled for a couple days. im guessing they knew about it being added to bittrex tho so they did it preemptively. but yes, fuck polo. got all my XRP and ETH off and now i just use it to buy shitcoins

When do you guys think polo will enable withdraws?

Also what do you guys think about mining this? Good idea?

300k siacoins per block.
Difficulty is decently high but it's anyone's chance.

HOLY FUCK.

How long does it typically take to mine a block?

How high is it gonna go boys?
We're back up to 1 cent

Are you fucking high?

It's been a level 500 all evening.

Is there a discord for Sia?
Also why is my MH/s much lower with Marlin compared to eth mining?

There's a Slack

It just came on bittrex, and it was flying up and down on there. It was wild.