REDDCOIN

RDD holders, report in.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddcoin.com/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got at 4 sats, still hodling.

This coin always needs a whale to catapult it. Whale missing right now.

30k @ 53 sat

Hoping to at least x2

holding since 2014

just bought another 1m while it's still in the 40s

Sup nigs. Im gonna buy 5mil more on the 3rd. I'm pretty sure this'll hit 120+さ. I'm going to wait until 100 before I start dumping.

There's a lot of whales holding this atm, I saw someone drop the price from 60 to 40 this morning and buy up 8 mil.

I'm just going to hold until the pump tonight

Noob here, what does a whale need to do to catapult this? Thx

Holding till REdd ID drops soon. Then we will really see

hey me too
and I just found out that if you keep the wallet open, it's like mining, you get coins!

8mil at 5sat, iron hands here

I'm with you.

can confirm. whale here. not breaching the surface until 250 sats

Still here.

Getting worried.
Are we pumping this again?

Please, make it happen, Mr. Big Guy.

which exchange you guys use?

same, 20m here holding till 100+

gonna be rolling in cam whore tokens when this shit releases. Extremely undervalued right now. Cheaper than doge, way more uses

I am in the same boat. Timeframe? Also 300k reporting in. bought at 5, sold at 13 bought at dip. Hodling

You buy RDD here with BTC:

1NHWJkYSCWWoqwFhfHhXgeeXcK1WuvhVbF

SCAM

HOLD..there are bots manipulating the price so that you sell low for wales. Be strong, there will be a pump soon

redd ID supposed to be released in Q2. at latest very early Q3 (assuming @gnasher finds a little good help to execute everything on time)

currently setting him up with front end and back end (need more of these) DEVs

207k iron hands holder here.
100 sat before the end of the week
Playing the trends with DGB on the side to reinvest profits in RDD

dat inverted hammer: shit's bout to surge, get in while it's low friends

Holy shit it's Sherlock Fucking Holmes!

where the fuck do you guys get those names?
I'm pretty sure this one is made up

naw it's pretty common

Shit, wish I was better at dev now to help him along. I'm only retard teir freecodecamp.

If you can't see where this is going next might as well pack up and quit now.

Been trading the dips and made 0.1btc out of $2

Here we go shorters, get ready for the easiest 20% you've made today :)

RDD will drop to 35-40 by the end of today
wait a bit and buy it then
you can screencap this

yeah, the bear bubble is going to be beaten up by the bull hammer and the hook orange while being lit by the candles in the background.

The whales gonna make bank on this dip.

yea was just about to say, whales driving price down pretty fast here, shits not dropping naturally

stay strong friends

hmmm I wonder who predicted this hmmmm

500k at 5 sat, standing by.

there's no real resistance until 60sat. it'll hit 50's again shortly

hodl strong brethern

Damn the whales are going at it today.

should i buy back in?

buy the dip!!!

RDD's on sale boys!

I am. Whales just shat the price down by imposing walls to like 28sats, now they're all gone, and it's little resistance until 50/60

Fuck me it's like watching the BitGay holders all over again except now I'm a bagholder too

xby is getting pumped on yo

you can easily buy this and get 2 sat profit with leverage

about to hit 40 again. hold on to your dicks ladies and gentlemen

bought at 80 sats trying to ride the wave, and literally 1 second later it drops to 40 in the span of 30s. fml
at least it was only 1 btc

I think you may be right. just bought into the dip

stay strong friends, it's a long day yet, and we're in this until 100+.

a whale pretends to buy, shifting the current price a few sats up

he keeps doing this with changing amounts to pretend a lot of people are buying in

other people will see the increase in price and buy too, further increasing the price

then, when the whale thinks the price is high enough, he dumps his load below market price, resulting in cheapskates buying all the shit up

the whale cashed out, the ones who bought above the whale his sellout hold a bag which has no support

a whale is someone who can pump in enough money to cause this effect on the market

a whale can also sell (because he holds a lot) below market price, even if he is making a loss because day trading fidget sellers will also sell at the drop, causing a ripple effect with the price ending lower

then, the whale buys MORE as he can eat the losses as he repeats the up-ripple as described above

Would be nice to be able to have this kind of pull. What's the minimum btc someone would need?

shit alright, got back in at 34

Exactly this. The evidence for the second scenario having just happened is a frequent posting of asks for 20+btc's worth at lower and lower values. Whale buys everything for 40sats, then reposts at 39sats still buying 20btcs worth. This just happened down to 28sats, and now we're back to 41, and we haven't seen any large ask walls yet.

See Biggest buys are for 10+ btcs worth, at 50 and 60 sats

Moon ride imminent.

You have to wait for the bid walls to be relatively weak down to the price you're aiming to dump it too. You'd need at least as many btcs as it'd take to buy what's sitting in the bid box (more or less, others will panic sell when you dump).

Makes sense. I'm still to green to try something like this though. Thanks for the tip.

sure man. keep an eye out for big values (20+ BTC usually) those are the "walls," because it takes a lot of buying power to push through them for the overall value to raise. see pic, there's 52btcs at 70sats, that'll be a tough hurdle to push especially if surrounding numbers stay strong (24, 16, at 68,69sats)

If there's like only a few btc worth at each sat asks across a big range, say, 30-50, like we just had, that means it's pretty likely it'll trend upward, and people will start hedging their bets around the walls to sell before they hit, so they don't land in another dip

I fucking love these shakeouts. Sell more you little fags.

can someone give me a quick rundown on reddcoin?

How much USD was your initial purchase?

a quick rundown you say?

kek.

But you are right, Buy low sell high. Loading it up. Will sell around $1 per coin or so.

if you can't google please gtfo crypto

I first got in back when you could still mine the thing (under 10sats. I think it was 6-7 around then. I mined some, bought the rest). had about 15m-20m from then and I bought in the rest whenever it's gone below 45

reddcoin.com/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/

time to buy, the panic seller is gone. now let's move to 100sats at least.

SO the upper buy wall is to push the price up to a certain point but not past, and then dump it. Once that kind of volume leaves then the whale can buy back in and start again?

Also, seriously appreciate the advice. This is the best fucking board on this Cantonese Powerpoint slide show.

RDD RETURNING TO THE LINE. LAST TIME IT WAS AT THE LINE THE PRICE WAS 13SATS. NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ACCUMULATE FOR THE MOON MISSION

Yeah that's pretty much how it works. If one person has enough coins they can really shift things dramatically, and more so when several whales work together to do it (though usually unless they actually know each other, one or more of those whales is probably going to get fucked by another).

This coin is still really ripe for whale pump and dumps because it's one of the few with hugely high volume under 100 sats. Usually when volume starts dropping off is a better indicator of when to sell.

and yeah, I'm excited even for the immediate future, 14btc at 50 isn't hard to push through and it's practically clear to 60. This thing's going to take off, but don't panic when there's a dip at around 60

Lets do this again tonight boys. 70 Here we come again.

Just bought $1k worth @40sat, let's do this

2Mil at 1 Sats

small sell wall at 50 lets break it

>This coin is still really ripe for whale pump and dumps because it's one of the few with hugely high volume under 100 sats.

Oh, I forgot the up side to this. Obviously if you ride out the dumps well you can gain easily, but the sheer volatility of pump/dump coins means they're one of the best ways to invest money for quick profits or even small fortunes. As long as the volume stays strong on this coin it'll keep chugging along, making money.

bout to kill this 50 sell wall then moon

preciate the advice user. I'm tired today so I'm not gonna try to short this and fuck myself. I'm watching it though and gonna try to call out what you suggested and see if I can't get learned on it.

We in here babies

let's gooo

great job, 50 sell wall is now rip in pieces

anytime. good luck out there

Think it'll go back to 80 sat today?

100+ faggot

you guys couldnt pump water out of a balloon with that embarassing 14btc buywall

this.

Btw hold, and when my words stay true: goddamn send me 0.1 ETH for this adress so i can move my fucking GNTs out:
0x1A8415D96BB7d9C1E2742430B2bab244c038B3e4

The only water in the balloon ill be pumping is the one stuck in your wife's uterus you little shit

Is that Ivanka Trump?

Oh Patrick...

We'll see--it wasn't in the 80's but for a brief second and then the bottom dropped out and a huge panic sale followed.

I think it's possible but it also depends on whether whales force prices down again (we dropped to 28 earlier) and how people respond to dips. Feels like we're in an organic one now--it'd help a lot of there was a long steady increase in value rather than volatile jumps up and down. We were doing pretty hot last night / this morning when we got up to 66 or so. It was pretty steady.

You are too busy holding all these bags to do anything normie

What is happening when you see prices crash is that the miners chicken out and sell their assets. I have scooped around and same shit happens with all coins. Miners mining from 2015 until today sell. But I have also seen that huge investors buying up like crazy. So a miner makes like 10 to 20 K but then huge whales come in and buy for millions of dollars. So go figure where prices will be. Up or down??? My bet is up, way higher to be honest cause there are not so many coins left in the pockets of the miners. So I think it is possible to rally from here for the coming 2 years.

yeah long term I think this is a safe bet, and the longer it stays in the 50 to sub 100 range the longer it'll be attractive to newcomers hoping to get in before it explodes, so volume I suspect will stay high and active

That was a test newcoiners

did you pass?

Iron hands mate

Already happening. Maybe we will never see these low prices back from this evening anymore. You never know.

Doubled down here

I would be the remora feeding on the scraps of the whale if this btc would FUCKING CLEAR.

Also can I get a quick rehtorical utterence on what the compressed pixel file means?

riding eternal with this one

which exchange are you guys using?

NYSE

bittrex is dealing in the most volume

see:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/#markets