DGB SHILL GENERAL #5

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/ DGB-tan is best girl... coin... coin girl edition

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB NOW OVER 800 SATS, GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C_vNhvzXgAArCue.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdCIcUXcAAfTqE.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dammit. I'm into anime now...

What is this meant to convey, Digibros?

Over 800 sats. where?

that artist who made the OP was amazing. Wonder if hes some ecchi artist from /ic/

Its probably following the same pattern from the last 2 weeks

Still sucks there are whales on board. But, once when we hit 2000s, it will be really hard for whales to pump it

give it 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, then 1 hour

just wait a week

Next weekend 2000 sats

D'aww, my drawing is being used.
I really believe in this bitch. Please, be the future of gaming transactions!

You should make milestone updates so as the value goes up her tits get bigger

Now you can go grom being starving artist to millionaire artist!

>Got in at 20-35

Ain't even mad.

Dubs says this coin will FAIL!

Great OC digibro! Keep up the good work. Hugely beneficial to DGB!

Give me one (1) good reason to buy 10k of DGB

I fucking love your guys, just keep holding my digibros

Today is a bloodbath due to people.moving their money out of alt coins and into BTC ETH and XRP

The money will come back. If you hopped off last night buy back before the dip ends, if you are still holding keep holding and you won't lose any money

"The only people who get hurt on a Rollercoaster are the ones who jump off". The craziness right now will subside and every coin will float up afterward.

I told you to.

Top 4 volume even on a day where everyone pulls out of alt coins. This is the next pivx/xrp.

Go look at those charts on the way to the moon when your hands feel weak. Seeing red on the way up is normal.

-Fastest relevant alt coin around
-Security has secure as Etherum
-Growing more popularity due to it being so easily mineable in video games
-Will start being released on major Asian crypto exchanges

BUT this is just the ingredients for a bomb so far. Once digibytes announces something like "partnership with steam" or "being adopted by amazon" we are going to megamoon so far, you wont believe it was 1 cent at some point

bought back earlier. all in 170000 DGB.
feel sick but up from 150k

Fucking beautiful. I love DGB-chan

Long live these threads

PSA:

If your hands feel weak and your portfolio value is making you feel woozy, keep holding.

Go look at XRP and PIVX charts, watch their peaks and dips as they mooned.

The ride to a dollar with DGB won't be all green, but it's volume, possible uses, and recent hype make it the next one that will soar.

"The only people who get hurt on a roller coaster are the ones who jump off". Don't hop off on the way down. That's how you lose money. Hold your damn bag and stay in the game because this shit is going up as soon as the big boys finish their Summit.

This is the only coin where I feel part of the community. Thank you Digibros, you cats are like my family.

This is probably the best couple hundred I ever dropped into something. Got a general out of it.

I've only got 500, but still...

I believe.

Some pump and dump action. ; )

Anyone who rode PIVX up had to hold throught times like this. I'm holding 200k strong and will be doing so as DGB rises. This is the one that will let people win big and exit the game.

Don't jump off, you'll be disappointed.

Is it really necessary to have to do the whole "buy bitcoin then trade for other coins" thing? That seems so...redundant. Like, I already have the bitcoin, why would I buy something else with it?

Keep fighting the good fight OP.

Have a (You) for your services.

uhh... was my piece influential to yours in anyway?? pbs.twimg.com/media/C_vNhvzXgAArCue.jpg:large

Got to be honest, completely jelly of your drawing skills. I-I uh t-think i need to take a break from keeping up with DGB. DGB chan is all yours now.

I also had this idea pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdCIcUXcAAfTqE.jpg

Where its suppose to compare the difference between RDD and DGB. RDD wants to be the niche of a certain market, but lacks the technical capabilities to do so like DGB; which is fast and strong.

Ill just hold DGB till i make my million dollars and signing out.

Entering the long haul crypto game with DGB-chan. Putting all of my spare cash into it right now, how long until we lambo?

DiGIBYTe TAN!!!

Reassess on July 1st. Summer will be hot for digibyte. You will see huge gains before july.

DGB is looking like a head and shoulders situation. I'm holding my DGB just saying.

BUY
THE
DIP

IM LOVING LIFE BOYS LETS HIT THAT 1000

Loving Every Laugh

Where do you keep your DGB?