FUCK THE MOON WE'RE GOING TO THE SUN

>SELL EXCESS POWER FROM SOLAR PANELS FOR CASH ON BLOCKCHAIN? CHECK
>PROMOTE ENVIRONMENTLY FRIENDLY PRACTICES? CHECK
>LOW PRICE AND ABOUT TO BLAST OFF SOON? MOTHER FUCKING CHECK

SolarCoin Is about to take off in a BIG way, Veeky Forums. Huge announcement coming tomorrow and the price is going to skyrocket.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR
>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR

Cheap now, and it's going to be expensive later. Do I have to spell this out for you?
I can't tell you WHAT is being announced because of various contract restrictions but it is going to be a serious disruption in the industry and will get a LOT of attention.

If you're serious about crypto and making solid investments then you're definitely buying SLR before tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

solarcoin.org/en/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, isn't there a announcement tomorrow on Consensus?

Please don't dump this one - I was actually excited about it.

Seems they're still pretty active as well.
solarcoin.org/en/news/

it wont dump it a nice concept and good hodl coin

Finally something to put in the sahara. Fuck it, with the upcoming annoucements, I'm not missing this. If this works out the same way as Zcoin....

Let's light Africa up!

I bought some shiny Solar coins

Why do you think I made the thread? This isn't some pnd scam this coin is legit and the announcement tomorrow will really jump the price up and I didn't want Veeky Forums to miss out.

First coin Veeky Forums suggested with a good concept and goal, well done!

I sure hope so. I've been in for a while now and don't get me wrong, I like pumps but they can make people scared to invest if it dumps hard.

In, just to see if it actually reaches the moon.

bought in
>shit better moons

looks like a good entry price point, well below the ATH and chart repeats. Should be easy profit unless people get greedy.

They going to be talking about it at Consensys good find OP

don't fly into the sun user.

Dang I wish I had some fundies for this. Seems legit.

Are they? I don't see SLR specifically mentioned there.

Bought 250 coins. I hope I won't get cucked.

lol this shit is impossible

should I sell musicoin for this???

How is it impossible?

Solar has a working system in place, this talk will put the spotlight on it, get in now before it is too costly to buy! They also have huge projects btw

good call m8

I just took my $300 profit from music and dumped it here

If you are still in MUSIC you are a cuck.
Their announcement was a fucking joke.
Look at Ripple. That clown said nothing of note and now his shit-tier coin is going right back down the Slumdog Millionaire shitter it belongs in.

Man i've had it with these memes...Where do you even find this?

Fuck the Sun, take me to Alpha Centauri!

Home made my friend, future looks awfully bright doesn't it?

>Where do you even find this?
It's OC you fucking faggot kid

Trust a newfag like you to not even understand original content

In my day Veeky Forums was nothing but OC

so i should sell both music and ripple?

i have both :(

Why tf do you still have xrp throw that down the drain and sell music too, this shit is potential here

I did. Maybe I have weak hands, but I have been counting on this news from XRP for a while and I'm sick of their shit.

I will book the loss and count it against the SLR gains I'm making now when I do my taxes.

Music pump is over for some time now, I gained some peanuts and put them on this.

Choosing music over a coin that has the potential for a brighter future, come on user!

wall coming up and then price will SKYROCKET

LAST CHANCE TO GET ON THIS TRAIN

OC stolen from SA, you mean.

I sold my ripple today because that conference was a complete fucking bust.

If you actually wanna make money, get out of music and get into solar. Thank me later

We're shitting on you retards in /pol/.

I heard Veeky Forums was all crypto currency threads, i just had to see it for myself omg lmao.

>s...solarcoin is taking off soon

lolzers

>omg lmao
Fuck off to plebbit cuck.

keep on waging /pol/ virgin

i just sold my rdd for slr

Stay poor nocoiner bitch

Yo SLR is pushing 11k sats.

If you sleep on this you are basically advertising to everyone at the lambo dealership you will never step inside that you suck cock by choice.

>/pol/
>shitting on anything

The only thing you're shitting on is the street, pajeet.

>omg lmao
guaranteed replies

bought a little over 270 SLR, not much but im in !

>a shitcoin, going to the moon
>not going to the sun
if you don't got in SLR, you might as well go to somalia and stay poor

t. nocoiner

>taking anything /pol/ does seriously

That's the spirit, my brother.
We are going to light up Africa with our fucking lambo headlights.

WALLS ARE CRUMBLING DONT GET LEFT THE FUCK BEHIND!

THIS IS NOT A JOSH HARTNETT MOVIE FROM THE 90s WE ARE NOT TASK FORCE RANGER WE WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE FUCKING SOMALI DESERT.

>y....ya I'm seeing returns right now, just really hard to convert to currency...we peak and crash every quarter, but that's normal just like stocks even though this isn't real money. I...im gonna reinvest the earnings too....maybe when im dying ill finally be able to build my empire and get out of huge crypto bubbles that keep forming.
>hahah joke is on you, i have $300,000 in BTC, but ive only bought some video games and some pizza.

What could go wrong?

Buying at the wall, let's get this wall down and go straight to 12k

THIS IS IT
DOORS ARE CLOSING

>caring about niggers
I just want some profit. Learned my lesson with humaniq though, you cucks actually care about subhumans so I may as well make money off of you.

>FUCK THE MOON WE'RE GOING TO THE SUN

Uhhh... I'll pass on this coin.

>really hard to convert to currency
Not sure what you're talking about, I cashed out $5k last week and its now in my bank account.

>We're gonna rebuild africa with this!

>HURRY UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Man....sounds really familiar...where have I heard that before...hmmm really makes you think.

Suit yourself bud good to see selfish people once in a while, I am actually helping humanity with this coin :)

This is a pretty good idea guys - but you can use solar power to mine any coin. Here's an idea, the biggest problem with solar is that its ability to generate electricity varies with the time of day. Sounds obvious, but the electricity demand curve doesn't quite line up with solar generation curve, meaning that at times there is a massive oversupply of electricity.

This is an issue with nuclear as well, to such an extent that some plants actually have to pay people to take their excess electricity.

Why not direct that electricity to mining whatever coin?

But the sun is so much farther?
I want to make enough off this so that I can literally buy and sell human beings. Does that make me a bad person?

>Enjoy eating shit of the streets when the last of your rupees get demonetized, Pajeet.

>joke is on you, i got $5k in the bank right now ha!

That one time, though. How long did that take to get? Next thing you'll say is that that's what you cash in on average.

lolzers.

/endshill/ did you see the presentation at Consensus from the XRP guy? He was showing pictures of a bitcoin mining farm in China vs one in Japan. Actually interesting stuff........

If he only had some SLR, he wouldn't need a dingy warehouse in China.

Top lel, they are even shilling this shitcoin now. Will no stone be left unturned?

>implying governments around the world wont just oulaw currency and switch to their own internet currency

I really expect better from you guys.

>"guys, I'm from /pol/, it's hard to fool me"
>uses government enforced money
never change /pol/, you're great

outlaw cash**

>average /pol/ack thinking he knows anything about finances
How's that shemitah going?

joke is on you, I liquidate settlements.

I also own on online currency exchange for REAL MONEY.

Filthy nocoiner
> (OP)
>We're shitting on you retards in /pol/.
>I heard Veeky Forums was all crypto currency threads, i just had to see it for myself omg lmao.
>>s...solarcoin is taking off soon
>lolzers
Fuckin nocoiner. Good luck with your fiat

what about the local/state grid monopolist's share and all the taxes on electricity we get in europe, how would such a coin solve those? I may be wrong but I believe this wealth redistribution scheme via infrastructure is similar all over the globe

LIFT-OFF IN T. MINUS 10

>Joke is on you I get under 20% returns with Forex
No user, the joke is most definitely not on me.

i knew a dude that told me he frequents /pol/ when Veeky Forums was mentioned
rancid acne
constantly rejected by girls which made him become a womanhater
constantly trying to convince everyone the earth is flat
disliked by everyone

PRAISE SOLAR! THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!

This all seems interesting, How do I get started with this stuff?

Probably posting this in the wrong place lol.

What I did was buy some BTC on Coinbase, transfer that the Bittrex, and then buy. I did this about 9 days ago and no fucking shit I have made about $500 (which is nothing compared to what some other folks have earned).

FUCK YES LET'S GOOOOOO

This, it's fairly straight-forward. especially with coinbase and Bittrex which are imo the most user-friendly

Fuck I got in at 11k. We're going to the sun tho right?

It will be okay right?

do you guys not look at the fucking graph? they bought in first then came here to biz to dump the coin after you guys pump it...

I'm seeing it on Twitter though. The fucking devs themselves retweeted some guy.

Yes, just tear through this wall and we're good

Solaire went insane and got killed by a better warrior

Pretty accurate promo my dude

Either the longest con game from a pump or news anticipation... Or both

Should I put in more? I have like 400 SLR now. At 11k is that enough? I heard they have a speaking shit tomorrow at consensus

This shit is about to pop once they start talking about it at the bitcoin talk. GET YOUR JET PACKS READY

nice trips, listen to this guy and stay poor, i'll send you a postcard with my solar lambo

yeah you're still good to buy in now. it's going to keep going up through tomorrow the week

Stay poor I guess

Yeah he wants to stay poor.

If Solaire is backing this coin then I change my mind and imma buy in and get cucked

Compare these two graphs

This is why its a HODL coin

You fuckers are actually doing it lol

>12k is around the corner and you're missing it
I'll never know this feel
you know why?
BECAUSE I'M IN

What would /pol/ think of this? Crypto going gree

We are going! up to see the sun and other stars

Alright I'm on board.

Tomorrow we'll have awesome news in NYC, Step into the rockets faggets, while you still can!