Investor who actually does research and makes money consistently here. Stay calm!

Investor who actually does research and makes money consistently here. Stay calm!

The only coins that matter:
BTC, ETH, XRP, DGB, LTC (kind of)

Everything else is a pump and dump. RDD has some potentially because it was literally meme'd into existence, so you can still make some gains on it, but it probably won't last.

BTC, nothing needs to be said, it will rise to $3000 by December. If you want to coast and not really worry invest here. Watch out for a major correction that could see a dip to $1500-1900 soon. Don't panic, it will rise above it and continue to do so.

XRP is very interesting. All the whales I know love XRP. It is backed by google and banks (forget about zcash, garbage). XRP is a serious contender for the future of crypto, do not under estimate and try to accumulate as much as possible. It will rocket any day, and we will have no warning.

ETH is also interesting. The same whales I know are very against ETH in favor of XRP. Their explanation is that it is completely overhyped for it's utility. I'm still holding (basically don't sell any coin unless it's something retarded like mooncoin or solarcoin), but you're going to be watching XRP, ETH, and DGB ascend over the next year. ETH's growth is slow but consistent.

Look to DGB as a replacement for LTC very soon, and will be a contender for BTC in the future. This is a long term coin with explosive potential, it will be over $1 in a year. 10 cents following the release of Digusign in June. The video game stuff is a very smart strategy and is interesting... but this coin has much bigger plans if you listen to the developers, who are incredible. Same with XRP, try to accumulate as much as possible while we are in a correction. This will make you a millionaire.

LTC is basically a place holder coin for DGB. I may dump this but holding for now.

Good luck boys, don't fall for scam coins and pump n dumps. RDD coin is ok for now but don't bet the farm on it... as you should never do with any coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl0xmue5Zr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mentions XRP
>doesn't mention XEM or ZEC
Stopped reading there.

dat NEM tho

>investor who does research

No you're not, you're the faggot who posts this picture everytime he makes a thread. You had to be spoonfed by people on here how to even buy crypto.

Well, I came into crypto about 3 weeks ago and have cleared enough to buy a studio apartment in a major city. So thanks?

Take my advice or don't, I'm getting my advice from very legit sources. You'll understand when you start making money, the social circles you begin to join are just rich ass people who love tipping each other. You hit a certain point of wealth and you literally don't care or get jealous if other people succeed. I'm not a whale, but I'm friendly with the whales.

>hurr durr research
>Doesn't spend on SLR SOLARCOIN
YA BLEW IT

LARPer

Doesn't spent it on Bitbean

order logs or gtfo

Can I borrow your crystal ball, OP?

He doesn't have shit. Can't even afford a new gratuitous photo to post with his shitty thread.

Now I know not to take you seriously.

>the social circles you begin to join are just rich ass people who love tipping each other
>rich ass people
Niggers aren't rich, stupid

I might believe you if you weren't shilling DGB

>muh minecraft server

Medic!

We have another case of investors bias over here.

>very legit sources
mmkay. I'm sure Gandalf can tell me the future too. The only thing that is true in crypto, is whales & daytrading addicts will get rekt.

>DGB $1

I want to believe so bad OP so bad please don't be a faggot and fuck me me

lol k

Diversify over BTC, ETH, DGB, XRP and you will be fine. Obviously DGB will net you the fastest gains over the course of next year. Expect BTC to tank majorly, it will frighten people, and that's when you 'll want to load up on BTC.

I don't hold very much BTC at all because I'm worried about the crash, using most of it to accumulate other coins.

I actually believe the same. I put all my btc (£2000) into eth bcoz of that idea. I bought 120k dgb at 115 sat and Iv got about 7000 xrp. I'm just Gona hold this shit now for Atleast 12 months MINIMUM

give me one reason not to invest in ETH

It's rate of return is too slow. You could make 4 times your money with ETH in 2 years or 50-100x your money with DGB in 1 year.

Do you hold your majority of coins in exchanges or in your wallet?

>Watch out for a major correction that could see a dip to $1500-1900 soon
When??

if you have large amounts you should be cold storing them but you might not be able to do that with all shit coins. So then using a decent wallet like cryptonator, where you can store many different coins is the choice.

holding on exchange should be your trading amount or just small amounts. or cashing out you move to an exchange

June
youtube.com/watch?v=tl0xmue5Zr8

OP, I'd almost believe you if you switched DGB with Waves (or similarly unique project) but you lost all credibility.

>This will make you a millionaire

Hello poster on Veeky Forums. Please enjoy this video of Snacks asking moot why his website sucks.

In all reality though, while you did do quite the analysis, you must also recognize, SNX is back. The dip was long but SNX is back.

All in if you want to have one million internets.

Epic DGB shill bro