You ask a coiner to show you his cashout

>You ask a coiner to show you his cashout

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P81c_HZRtXg
theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude i had an amazing year and made 12 % on the stock market with robin hood

Why is this meme picking up so much? Why don't nocoiners understand we literally just hit a button and the money goes to our bank accounts? I've done it before, it's as easy as it should be.

dude I had an amazing year and made 2000% on the crypto market with ETH

literally 2 clicks away fampai

>nocoiners coping

Sad!

I think it's one guy posting the "you can't cash out" meme every hour.

wow 2000% in a whole year??? you must be the pro trader of biz

I made 1,350% in like three months with eth and golem, some other shit coins to. Fuck your pleb stock market

>It's just a meme g-guys lol
>Buy up what color is your lambo gonna be

>Everybody is going to billionaires
>Nobody is going to be able to use "their own" money

Kek I have $20 in crypto

Your thread was literally right next to this one in the catalog

>Small amounts

nigger, that's because he is using poloniex. if he were using bittrex with an old account he could right now no problem. Stop trying to spread lies. t. i was the guy that replied that.

No coiner here, it's true I've yet to see a single dumb fuck on here actually prove he can cash out. How the jiggly fuck are you even supposed to spend the fruits of your income without being able to cash out into fiat.

All I get are replies such as 'cryptos aren't for you kid'. I really don't understand how it's such a taboo on here to cite how you're actually able to buy anything with your 'gains'

>i had an amazing year and made 12 %

I made 12% since lunch today.

12% is for Cucks

Veeky Forums is /crypto/ now.

GTFO.

How do you think people GET this Bitcoins in the first place!?

Whenever some guy from biz buys a Bitcoin, someone else is 'cashing out' aka SELLING a Bitcoin.

If you can't understand this concept then I can understand why you're so skeptical about crypto, because there's not way in hell you're understanding blockchains work.

Prove to me right now that you've cashed out some of your gains from cryptos for supplementary income or don't say shit

whoa you did 13x in just 3 months, wow amazing

It's seriously easy, on GDAX you just go to withdrawal and click Bank account and voila

>all these sour grapes no coiners

L O L

I'm personally not cashing out anything for years.

But here is a video of someone cashing out from a Bitcoin ATM:

youtube.com/watch?v=P81c_HZRtXg

Enjoy.

>live in a not shit country
>get a BTC credit card
>find a BTC ATM
>withdraw cash
I haven't done it but I think it works

I don't have a BTC ATM anywhere near me. I and 98% of the generally informed public use online banking. I've yet to see anyone cash out through their bank. It's weird come to think of it I haven't even seen a single success story of someone actually buying something thanks to his cryptocurrencies investments

I know of a website on which you can create a virtual credit card and you can fill it with your cryptos. You can then make purchases with the card online.

I was a bit skint, "cashed out" through local bitcoins.

>Signed up
>Sent my Skrill account name to the seller
>received money
>Sent bitcoin
>£200 richer

All in all with signing up, it took under an hour.

Good to see somebody else knows

part of me really wants to cash out through local bitcoins in person just for the thrill of walking through my city with literally thousands of pounds in my backpack

I HAVE LITERALLY CASHED OUT IN THE PAST STUPID NOCOINER. I'M MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU WHAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT

>make a seperate wallet
>password protect it
no one can steal your coins, most safest thing you can do

How can you password protect a physical wallet with cash in it.

>"No no, you can't mug me, not without the password"

they cant and wont. all they show you is their stockfolio or whatever with their monopoly money. ive already tried to cash out 3 times with coinbase , kraaken, biitrex, and get an unknown error every time.

BECAUSE NO ONE IS POSTING PROOF
WHY ISNT ANYONE POSTING PROOF

lol this is just sad
Cashing out is as easy as going to Withdrawals page and specifying bank wire, then entering your info. Then pay the tax man and you're done.

oh, you know their answer. "b-but you dont need to cash out ever! you can use eth to buy whatever you need." last time i checked i cant use eth to buy my fucking groceries, or at starbucks or mcdonalds. cant pay my bills with it yet. can i go to costco with it? dont think so. walmart? no. target? no. "b-but toyota accepts it". lol

anyone using gemini?

no i mean for physical cash, like you go meet with the person at a cafe or whatever and hand them over a hardware wallet and they hand you 10 thousand pounds. The idea of it gets my dick hard.

>pay the tax man
Americans rofl.

Tried with coinbase, wouldn't let me. Hooked up my bank account and verified it, haven't tried again yet as my bitcoins are going to the moon.

You sound like a big guy

>cash out altcoins to btc or eth
>directly sell for fiat into your bank account from Coinbase
>???
>Profit

It's really that easy. Are you legit retarded OP?

Funny because one of the biggest "forgot about bitcoin wallet, now rich" stories is about a Norwegian guy cashing out and buying a condo.

theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

This was years ago.

The bitcoin cashing out doesn't scare me, its the trading shitcoin taxations part. Has anyone done this part because i heard if you fucked with the irs its the werst

Anyone else looking forward to the inevitable run on the exchanges when everyone's heading for the exit at once and the exchanges simply turn around and say they don't have enough money therefore are suspending withdrawals "temporarily". The meltdown on Veeky Forums will be glorious.

>last time i checked i cant use eth to buy my fucking groceries, or at starbucks or mcdonalds.

3 years from now this will become a reality.

Remember this post then.

ill make sure to post about how all my wagecuck savings in vanguard funds are doing

Does it even matter when I've already spent more than I ever invested?

>Get bitcoin debit card
>Send Bitcoin to debit card
>Use debit card literally anywhere
>Go to any ATM and get fiat

You guys are really dumb.

If someone wants to get out from a crash, they can just move it to USDT, they don't actually need to withdraw.

This sounds pretty good. What are the exchange rates like?

What the fuck proof do you need? I could show you a screenshot of my bank account but you would probably just ignore it like all the other facts you've ignored and say I had that money anyways. I don't get how such an easy process is so hard to believe.

Where can I use that debit card?
Does it convert my bitcoin to fiat whenever I use it?
Really?

ain't cashing out until normies start blowing this bubble

Tfw cashed out high 5 figures without a problem

Whatever helps you people cope, i can imagine being a pussy sucks

It's Easy. Import all your trades into bitcoin.tax and hit calculate.

Bitpay debit card, use anywhere Visa is accepted

kek u can use at amazon, walmart, whole foods, taco bell, so many more. cash out now fiat fag, ur doomed!

dude me too I just made 5% by day trading 5 hours a day on robin hood, all that hard work really payed off. I started with $1 now I have $1.05!

Why do americans insist on trying to pay taxes. Cucked nation,.

i think the irs are bad guys

the irs will literally kill you.

>Bitpay debit card,
thank you man i just ordered one

this. coinbase wire transfer withdraw is vague af, im convinced it cant be done

im sticking with stocks then xDD

Which sites offer Bitcoin debit cards?

If you are in America bitpay is the best, don't know about other countries.

>I posted it again!

>pic related

How do no coiners even survive? You're like old people with fb christ

This, Americans are cucked for sure.

Paying taxes is one thing.

But paying taxes on crypto is just pure cuckery.

coinbase is fucked. anyone know why it gives me cvn authentication errors for all three of my debit cards? I want to buy some eth but fuck doing a 4day SEPA transfer thing with EU conversion fees

There's no such a thing as "bitcoin trade". Coins that are held on an exchange are not even in your possession. The only act of trade happens when you deposit and then withdraw. So you don't really have to keep a log of your transactions, because they're not yours.

i deposited via debit and when i try to set up wire transfer i enter my routing number, account number etc then when i hit verify it says

To verify this wire information, please verify a bank account or sepa account with the same account number, or send an incoming wire from that bank account.

but when i try to deposit via wire transfer i get the same verify message. wut do

is the money on the card in usd or btc? also what are the transfer and purchase fees like

That's weird man, I've never heard of that problem. Call your bank maybe?

No fees to deposit or make regular purchases, there is like a $2 flat fee to use ATMs though, you transfer BTC to a wallet held on bitpay, when you"top up" the card with BTC it sells it at the current market price and you have that dollar amount to spend on the card, if BTC value changes the usd amount stays at what you topped up at, I top up a little at a time when I feel BTC may be pulling back, I'm essentially selling BTC.

>I-It's seriously easy guys ha..haaa.. Viola...

H-here you go

thanks man. im srsly considering getting one

Working well for me, the BTC to USD transfer takes 5 minutes, never had a problem with it, the price when you sell will be like $5-15 dollars lower than coinbase or other places will show but I think it's because it sells it to the current buy order and it doesn't bother me too much, especially considering the pain of going through local bitcoins or paying coinbase's high fees.

Get them hands strong

>tfw the keyboard I am typing on was bought using dogecoin

>Cash out
>whatever you cashed out of goes up 100% the very next day
>it's up 500% the next week
we don't cash out because we're not retarded nocoiners

>BE COINER
>CASH OUT INTO BEING A NOCOINER
are you stupid?

i use coinjar cashed back into my australian bank account multiple times
they even have a debit card where you pay for what you want like a regular debit card and then it automatically liquidates your bitcoin into australian dollars to pay off what you spent