PROVE you are rich from Coin P&D's

I see all these threads on here Veeky Forums over the years. People saying they are making thousands or tens of thousands per day off coins. OR how they started with 5k or 10k and invested in some P&D coin that actually took off. Now they are worth 6 figures or more.

Not once though have I SEEN someone here PHYSICALLY prove they've cashed all or some of it out successfully and are living the good life now.

You would think if you are all neets here between the ages of 18 and 25 and you turned 5k starting capital or less into millions. You would have bought a million dollar house or be daily driving around in a 100k+ Aston Martin by now.

So where is all this REAL wealth at Veeky Forums???

There is a difference between getting in early on some coin that took off to the moon and now being a "coin millionaire" on PAPER.... and PHYSICALLY cashing all those suppose "millions" out and having LIQUID cash in your bank accounts.

I guess the easiest way to look at it is this. Lets say you did get in on some coin that went 100x its value. WHO is actually BUYING your millions worth of this coin at that new propped up market price after the fact? Should tell you why you never see a neet on here timestamp driving his mothers 99 Honda Civic one month, and than timestamp driving his newly acquired Rolls Royce the next...

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
imgur.com/cn06eoz
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
xvideos.com/tags/angela-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Hypothetical: Let's say miraculously that my 1.5k I put in last week became 100k today and I was done with crypto for life.

How would I turn that into $USD in my bank account?

i don't think anyone here cares about the need to prove themselves to you.

Guess what, nocoiner?

We believe in what we're doing, unlike you, and aren't stupid enough to cash out. Also, why do you think you're entitled to someone's finances?

>WHO is actually BUYING your millions worth of this coin at that new propped up market price after the fact?

Normies

Returns are generally not that big. I have 50k off a 10k investment so you still need money to make money. I have a 50k sell limit on coinbase so I could cash it out right now if I wanted to.

It's a hypothetical. Because right now if I were to make a lot of money that I wanted to move to USD and put in my bank, right now the only method I'm aware of is to move to a site like Coinbase and do a withdrawal.

Is this how everyone does it?

who is this semen demon

best I could do was 1.2k from 240 dollars.
I use small amounts since I'm not one near whale level if a put everything I have and also because it's super easy to unload if shit goes fast or sideways.

look at debit card options such as bitpay or uquid (not the best but its what we have for now) for your every day spending,
In the future we will have mona.co or tokencard which will be a lot more of a solid solution for keeping your money in eth btc etc and being able to spend it at perfect interbank exchange rates on the visa network in your preferred local currency.
Otherwise you can cash out directly in cash with localbitcoins.com (be careful on this one, the IRS has been known to track people doing this)
You can declare use kraken and deposit it straight into your bank provided you are going to declare capital gains tax
or you can cash it out periodically in small sums providing you don't go over the amount you are allowed to cash out of an investment in a certain time frame.

Depends on how legal you want to be/how much you want to pay in taxes. You can easily trade them for money if you don't mind a paper trail or you could trade them for something like gold and then sell the gold for cash. Or if you got some big balls you can buy some drugs with it and sell that for money haha.

>Hypothetical: Let's say miraculously that my 1.5k I put in last week became 100k today and I was done with crypto for life.

How can you not know this?

You would first trade the coin for BTC, then you have numerous options.

Sell the bitcoins via bank transfer or cash in person on localbitcoins.com

Or you can sell it on these exchanges cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info and get the money deposited into your account.

I'd just make a business account and sell on localbitcoins.

Ok thanks for the help guys.

Definitely not trying to do anything illegal with this. Crypto is stressful enough, I don't need to worry about laws.

I'm going to have to pay taxes on my lambo anyways right? ;)

>10k - 6 figures
hi i'm one of those guys AMA

started trading with my Monero I had sitting around in March less than £60.
Trading bitbay into ripple into dgb.
yesterday i had 1.6 BTC
Today 1.2 BTC
End of year 10+ BTC
feel sick today for lost gainz but I have a Bitcoin and you don't

>still no proof

>haha! i have 1 more bitcoin then some random on the internet! this helps me feel better about losing 20 grand!

How

Veeky Forums is a role-playing board

Buy and hold good projects. Buy early (ICO) and dump when bubble happens on hype projects. Diversify.

Hang on is the threshold for being one of these 'big holders that can't cash out' only 10k? That's less than 5BTC.

I knew I was talking to a bunch of high-schoolers.

I haven't lost anything yet besides s possible gain
I started with a bullshit amount of money anybody with a loo could cough up.
yet still I am up today over a grand from last week.
If anything my post should be encouragement. open your eyes user.
I was not spreading fear

Angela (I was made for one thing and one thing only: making penises happy) White

He means 10k bitcoin.

I own 88 million sia.
I put in ~20k and now it's worth 6 figures almost 7.

Proof for the thread I guess.
I eventually plan to slowly sell out over five years as the coin keeps increasing in value.

> keeping it on an exchange

The reason why i'm not cashing out anything is because i believe that bitcoin will go over 50k in a few years.

Buying stupid shit (ex: a 100k car) would turn rapidly into regret at the realization that you could have made $2,5M

>PROVE you are rich from Coin P&D's
I can't because I'm not yet.

>soon

basically this

t. ex-cryptsy user

Once I order a Minebox, I'll transfer my coins there. My sia wallet keeps fucking up.

Keep in mind that certain cars might be good investments as well.
Certain cars will rise in value if kept in good shape, but it takes a car guy to know which car, just like it takes a weird ass nerd to know which kikecoin to choose.

I really hope that polo doesnt gox you before that. Also, in what do you plan to invest the money? Stocks, real state, art?

You are insane for keeping that amount in Bologniex, especially now with all the problems that the exchange is going through.

If your account is not level 2 verified, then you are truly fucked, because people are waiting since weeks to get verified.

I agree, keeping it all on polo is incredibly dumb. Poloniex is the most likely to get goxxed out of any exchange. Please rich fag, download the wallet and send 90% of your holdings there

Nothing.

Nope, I'm not level 2.
It'll probably be fine.

I'm slowly withdrawing my shit from Poloniex (7k at a time) since the issues that they're going through are suspicious as fuck.

I'm one of the oldest users in there, active almost everyday and i got perma banned from the trollbox and they won't even verify me for level 2.

How did you stop sia and what was the main reason you decided to invest in it?

I hope you are kidding, Polo failing would be horrible news.

whos the sperm whale?

this

I'm not willing to take any risks, considering that i have a large sum in there. I'm withdrawing everything.

I'm not saying that the collapse is imminent. It's just that it's good to be a little paranoid when it comes to these centralized exchanges. Almost all of them got hacked at one point, and most likely by their employees

Wanted to buy a good coin, so I looked at every coin. Eventually I found a conference of one of the main devs of sia talking about their coin. Basically they had a good concept, they were MIT students, the market potential was to steal from Dropbox and Amazon S3 which is worth billions so they don't have to fight against Bitcoin for dominance. On Congeko, the coin had a very high dev Source Code Repository Activity Developer (%) yet was only valued at ~ 1 million.

What sealed the deal is that the concept they built the coin makes it a secure buy. Most coins are premined, so the devs can just decide to cash out and run away. For sia, you must mine the coins, and only when the coin matures with the network, worth millions/billions, will the devs make any money. So this incentives them to keep working.

Overall, it was a perfect coin to invest. A true stock coin.
I put all my money in it, waited a year, and I'm basically a millionaire. And it might reach +1 billion or more.

I love you siabro.

Well, that's awesome. Thanks for telling us. I hope i can someday be a millionare too. What's funny its that my hope for that is a sia competitor where i have put most of my money. But hey, there is space for 2 i guess.

By the way, i had the chance to buy almost 200M coins when it was 3-4 sat :) (200k marketcap) The greed is what stopped me from pressing on the buy button.

When i saw their sia github account and their credentials on linkedin i knew that it was just a matter of time before Jupiter.

I even remember when 1 guy was bragging with his tens of millions on the official sia slack channel. I wonder if it was you. I think i have a screenshot with an enormous siacoin wall

It might've been me. I am in the official sia slack although I don't think I've ever posted a screenshow of a siacoin wall.

Lol, actually it was another guy. 590 Million Siacoins
I was the one who took the screenshot

imgur.com/cn06eoz

dont show dont tell

Oh, chance.
Yeah I know him.

Prove it.
Just take a screenshot of your gains.

I've missed the jackpot with siacoin, but i will recover with Florincoin (Alexandria.io)

Bought myself some enourmous bags a few months ago. A 10x jump in marketcap will make me a millionaire.

It gave me the same fomo sensations as Siacoin back in the days.

Also how much did you start with and how long?

I hope you do good.
Crypto's is a very fun way to make money.
Never a dull moment in this place.

I fucking love girls with this body type, too bad her face isn't to par.

Can someone explain this to me? Are the asks @ 3000 representing people who are longing BTC?

The chart represents the buy/sell order.
The green are the buy orders at which people are willing to buy the coin while the red represents the sell price.

The people selling at 3000 are just orders of what they want to be sold if the coin ever reaches that price.

OP here.

Still NO PROOF this entire thread on the point I'm trying to make. Everyone can only speculate on how they will be able to cash out in the future or what they can do with Coin X by turning it into Coin Y.

No one here has actually demonstrated they've turned Coin X that went 100x up in value into LIQUID USD.

APPARENTLY This guy has over 2 million dollars in CAD in BTC. I live in iglooland. Why the fuck would you not cash out even just 500k of it. Who cares about capital gains taxes or doing shit legit for the IRS or CRA.

Again it proves my point. You have a million+ USD in BTC. Who the fuck is buying a million+ dollars worth of monopoly money? It seems to be that people here actually do have a millions of USD worth of coins but no one here has bothered to cash it out at all if they are even able.

>wasting tickets to the future financial elite for memedollars
you first

I live in Igloo land too~

>Who the fuck is buying a million+ dollars worth of monopoly money?
I dunno, idiots? Why do people buy stocks if they're worthless pieces of paper?

I've cashed out a few thousand but the reason I'm not cashing out is because I will make money by not cashing out. I honestly have everything I need.

>Who the fuck is buying a million+ dollars worth of monopoly money?

>muh monopoly money

You are still in dennial phase.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Bitcoin is moving 2 billion dollars daily currently.

Dump 1 million worth on the market, it wouldn't even notice.

You are fucking stupid.

xvideos.com/tags/angela-white
Your welcome lads.

>xvideos.com/tags/angela-white
Thank you user.

>mfw exploiting normies

Fucking normies
Fucking USD
Fucking thots

Its literally true though lel. Corporations are stocking up on bitcoin for fear of drive encryption attacks, and on ethereum to participate in the ethereum alliance. NEETs from /biz are riding normies for double digit gains

Mined and hodl BTC for years had a bit over 10 grand worth, was too slow going so moved onto ETH XRP XEM in march followed by gradually dumping gains over to new bags.

An all in XRP would have worked better, but I'm green on all coins except one where I was down 50 bucks last time I checked. Blockfolio is fucked at the moment but considering the correction probably at around 130k now.

My strategy was just picking coins I'd be happy to hodl for 15 years and that is what I'll be doing with them

OP. nobody needs to convince you.
I don't care. i don't know you.
have you been frozen in a block of ice over the last several years?
What is google Pingu for 9000 gorillas

enjoy your igloo.

Fucking this.

If anyone of you pieces of shit is able to empirically provide proof that you've been able to exchange your shitcoins into bitcoins and then exchange those bitcoins into fiat INTO your fucking bank account AND THEN FUCKING SPEND THE MONEY ON SOMETHING..FUCKING ANYTHING....Then I will believe this bullshit circle jerk of a ponzi scam. For now all I'm getting is answers like "lol crypto currencies isn't for you kiddo" or "that's not how investing works". GO FUCK YOURSELF. How the jiggly fuck are you to reap the profits of your investment gains if you C-A-N-T T-A-K-E O-U-T T-H-E M-O-N-E-Y A-N-D S-P-E-N-D I-T

Who the fuck cares what you believe.
how about go fuck yourself.

you will come back next year probably begging with a DGB address.

I don't really understand where you think the problem would be? Do you think the local exchanges won't actually exchange BTC to FIAT?

>nocoiners desperately demanding proof of gains

or how about this; just stay poor?

You want proof? Look at the market.
Hundreds of millions of $ worth of crypto wouldnt change hands daily if people weren't able to withdraw

>still no proof
holy shit, ctrl+alt+del yourself right fucking now

This is how normies think.
We have 1, maybe 2 years

What proof could I provide that would be any better than the current trading prices? You can clearly see many coins have mooned, obviously being able to buy them with BTC means somebody is selling them for BTC

Define proof? People post screencaps all the time?

If i post the things I have bought with it, how do I prove I used cash that I got from bitcoin?

If it isn't enough to screencap my exchange balance, what else is there?
Do you want me to videotape myself clicking bank transfer on the screen? Want me to videotape myself going to a local bitcoin person with an undercover camera?
What is it that you actually fucking want stupid nocoiner fuckhead.

nice bait m8.

angela white makes me sad that i'll never fuck anyone as thicc as her because i'm married

>tfw girlfriend looks like her and is 5'2 and also australian
>tfw we lost our virginities to each other

>5'2"

At least my wife and I will not make manlet children.

Proof by sending eth to me, show me how little you care

0x378c90dcA964dE9AeEf349556143983467AdbF28

why exactly would someone pull out free gainz just to prove a point to some nocoiner?

Whole thread is just handout fishing for fucks sake.

Yeah man, people buying stocks on the stock market, how can you make money off that, it's just paper~

>proof by letting me beg at you

Tnx whoever sent me ether

SELL SELL SELLL SELLLLLL

fucking idiot

>I'm a faggot

this guy. BUY BUY BUY BUy

And yet I'm a millionaire and you're not.
My IQ is like 80 or something and yet I'm rich and you're not.

which wallet would you suggest for a newb and how much is it?

I'm 6'2

Should balance out nicely if we ever decide to have kids

I also need proof ...

0x7495B870A78b5b2Ba404da813F283a64a45b2559