How much is he holding?

How much is he holding?

He's going to be richer than notch if he isn't all ready.

Holding more than Jonah Falcon.

>richer than notch
How autistic is your world view?

Far less than yours, aspergler.

I'd say 3.5 mil at least

>richer than notch
Are minecraft kiddos investing in eth? That would actually explain a few things.

Vitalik is probably already a billionaire at this point.

Don't forget he was in on Bitcoin very early in addition to probably having an ungodly stash of Eth. Wouldn't surprise me if he was holding some decent alts like GNT as well.

>richer than notch

I love you Veeky Forums.

"We have ~$15m in fiat (mostly EUR and CHF), 500 BTC, ~800k ETH.
Our recent round of selling was to rebalance, ensuring we have the funds to last 4 years even if ETH drops to zero tomorrow.
Expenses are around $250-300k a month, mostly salaries; the team is expanding." vitalik post on reddit 8days ago, refering to ethereum foundation.

based, how come people dont buy eth? its the best coin right now

there is a dip right now, BUY BUY BUY!

i actually just bought another 10, i bought from 0.05 on. every day a few

91 million ETH in the wild and only 78k of them for sale on Poloniex.

Where are they all at? It's obvious the Foundation and their preliminary investors like Stephen Tual hold the vast majority.

I will get shit for saying this, but people are just looking for bigger returns. ETH to many people seems to be too far ahead in the race, and cannot sustain that. This is why I like ETH, but am accumulating Waves for now. You will likely double your money with Waves way before ETH, there is just too much money involved to get 2x-3x from ETH when there's just better deals out there.

i think he has at least $100.000 worth of ethereum.

Early crypto whales have a good chance to surpass Bill Gates in wealth.

Pretty much this.

ETH is not far off Bitcoins market cap, so you're looking at slow and steady gains.

No more x1000 shitcoin gains for ETH, you should be trading volatile shitcoins to get more ETH or BTC.

If I was him. At least 5%. Maybe 10% among friends and family

He was an early bitcoin millionaire, so I doubt he has less money now than before. The Ethereum foundation has enough money to sustain up to fifty members for ten years of work at SF level salaries (source: plebbit).

He distributes the coin, but owns (almost) fully the company.

He is richer than some central banks of shitty countries at this point

this. Yesterday i made 0.46 btc with various shitcoin pnds. It would've taken me weeks with eth

Is it just gambling? How do you reliably make money off shitcoins? Do you just diversify and make up for losses with the ones that moon?