Buy coin

>buy coin
>it nosedives

Every time.

HFT bots programmed to do this very thing.

This is not new technology.

They've been doing it for decades.

Buy ethereum so I can buy the dip

i buy when you fagotts start making these threads since it signals a dip cause you bought at ATH.

...and let me guess, then you sell at the bottom of the dip in a mad panic and then it goes to double the price you bought it for within a week?

Shhhh. These guys give me so much free money.

tempted to give you money to buy all the coins I don't have

That's besides the point.

First, a rise in the price can't be taken for granted. Second, I wish I could just enjoy the convenience of my investment going up for once. But no, instead I get a test how strong my hands are every time.

0x00a09330373f70815511Ff7782b990b4bB166AdF

Feel free. Anything helps.

i know that feel
>edward ironhands

let's Pay him to dump ETH. then we can buy more

No begging allowed you based upside down whale

Um okay, you can send the money to my Veeky Forums Gold Accountâ„¢ then

I'm just stating a few ground rules user.
maybe you should sell your Gold Account for some sick gainz.

>sit on an investment for months
>the price is way too high
>i'll wait it out
>price keeps rising
>i'll wait it out
>price keeps rising
>finally pull the trigger
>first signs of market exhaustion in months on the same day

What is wrong with me?

waiting months is what the fuck is wrong
what the fuck Based Upside-down Whale. WTF
Buy BITCOIN NOW

recognise a bullish reversal when you see one and invest then

Mooncoin may be your chance since it's at it's lowest so might as well throw a few bucks and see what you profit?

fuck your scammy mooncoin.

Think way up, Solarcoin is the future!

I already tried scamcoins and failed. I panic and pull out and make a loss. To those who want to bully my hands now, I also pulled out of XBY on 600, which is useless now and has dropped 50%.

Get solar coin today, turn off your phone you weak handed shit. Turn phone back on tomorrow after SLR consensus, notice your gains. Turn your fucking phone off again you weak handed, limp wristed faggot. Turn phone on again three years from now. Cash out when normies start investing.

The cure to weakhands is don't throw all your earnings on it.. RDD was at like 15 sats for days everyone dropped it and went to 12 sats literally a day later it was pumped by whales so damn hard it doesn't hurt to try to throw a few bucks on it. Volume has been increasing on it suspiciously

LOL. You see all these people talking about their gains? It's from people like you.

Stay cucked, pleb.